Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size - page 33. (Read 150751 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
I am looking to mine Vcash with my 6 1060 6gb GPU's, I tried for couple of hours but not received anything. Not sure is this worth for mining?

i can get ~2-1/2 - 3 XVC/day with my RX580 doing ~3 gh, payouts occurring when 1 XVC exists on your acct

but the blake algo uses almost no RAM, so that 6gB/card isn't going to be of any use here   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
What´s going on with Vcash? Are there some important news or releases from the dev? Why is there such a price explotion in the last few hours? Right now the price is up by 127% and the trading volume is at 3,269,470 dollar. That´s very amazing.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I am looking to mine Vcash with my 6 1060 6gb GPU's, I tried for couple of hours but not received anything. Not sure is this worth for mining?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Good day, where I can find mobile wallet for iOS if it exists?

Hello,

Sorry no iOS wallet mobile app as of yet but vcash is compatible and optimized for potential future lite mobile wallets. Coinomi is supposedly adding support for vcash for their android multi-coin app some time in the future. The original dev almost released an iOS (ZeroLedger) decentralized lite mobile wallet app https://youtu.be/k3trk9j0ED4. Unfortunately the the ZL app was never deployed (huge bummer Cry ) but as least we know vcash supports lite decentralized mobile wallets out of the box.  Smiley

Thank you for informative answer  Smiley
Activity: 32

Hello,

Sorry no iOS wallet mobile app as of yet but vcash is compatible and optimized for potential future lite mobile wallets. Coinomi is supposedly adding support for vcash for their android multi-coin app some time in the future. The original dev almost released an iOS (ZeroLedger) decentralized lite mobile wallet app https://youtu.be/k3trk9j0ED4. Unfortunately the the ZL app was never deployed (huge bummer Cry ) but as least we know vcash supports lite decentralized mobile wallets out of the box.  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Activity: 18
Hi! How soon is it planned to add XVC to other exchanges ?

...and the PoS rate is 0.7%   Cheesy

Yes.  Once POW rewards decrease to 1 per block total, about 1% (less as supply increases) will be to miners and incentive nodes.  0.7% will be to stakers, assuming all coins are staked.  Transaction fees are burned so if Vcash starts getting used much more, inflation could be very low.

In contrast to other popular projects coin/token supply is sometimes virtually unlimited or in the billions. I have always thought it was nice vcash has a reasonable supply and sensible inflation rates.
Hello friends!

Is this coin (algo) ASIC-proof?
Hi there!

The algorithm was changed from whirlpool to Blake-256 a while ago for asic/fpga resistance. As the proof of work reward steadily declines I think asics/fpgas will become less of an issue for vcash.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hello friends!

Is this coin (algo) ASIC-proof?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

...and the PoS rate is 0.7%   Cheesy

Yes.  Once POW rewards decrease to 1 per block total, about 1% (less as supply increases) will be to miners and incentive nodes.  0.7% will be to stakers, assuming all coins are staked.  Transaction fees are burned so if Vcash starts getting used much more, inflation could be very low.
Activity: 19
I get a coin for 12 hours. But no payment!!!! WTF???
Ah yes, thanks groggin.  Smiley
legendary

...and the PoS rate is 0.7%   Cheesy
Hi

Is there a place complete coin specs are listed?
Like total coin number, subsidy rate, etc?
(sorry, couldn't see it from the OP)

30.8 million total XVC
~16 million XVC by 2020
Inflation decreases overtime and will be 1% annual inflation rate by 2019.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus
Hi

Is there a place complete coin specs are listed?
Like total coin number, subsidy rate, etc?
(sorry, couldn't see it from the OP)
Thinking of mining again. What kind of hashrates are folks getting with their GPUs?
legendary
Hello guys.
I'm new at this.
Use ccminer: ccminer-x64 -a Vanilla -o stratum+tcp://pool.vchain.info:3033 -u VnZEWjmwHqvJBaAdbX5KjJMkiueMEKNtiu -p x
Use Vcash Bittrex.com
200-350GH 3 hours
But my balance 0.000000
What is the problem?
 Huh Huh Huh

hang in there dude, you will be paid   Wink

--never had a problem there, but it might take a while
copper member
Activity: 8
Pages:
Jump to: