Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size - page 39. (Read 150772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Why I'm not able to import my old wallet.dat?

I had a wallet like a year ago, saved it...today I downloaded latest version of the wallet and replaced with my old wallet.dat but doesn't work. Any idea?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I am watching this coins for weeks now, but until Polo has fixed their wallet i am confused to invest here.
I guess a lot of people feel the same... and the devs must feel sad about it.  As i understand it's a simple update that is missing?
Just why? Or better when?  Smiley

Like the post before said... it is Polo's problem, not XVC.

I heard the end of this troubled poloniex, if not wrong like pending withdrawl, I hope it can be solved all, and resumed operations as before.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Money is nothing. Crypto currency is the future
VanillaCoin is the Digital Cash from the future? this is nonsense  Cheesy 

Poloniex seems to realize that this coin is something wrong. They are just now carefully checking XVC code.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I Speak Future
Hello Vcashers !

whalesfriend.com is a private, community, fund of funds, in order to inform our members and friends about the coins and digital assets that catch our attention we maintain a small opinion blog.

Our latest post is about VCash and the potential behind it. I wanted to gather all the information in one text as there is a lot of "juice" in XVC and it can be confusing for those that haven't followed it since inception.

I hope it gives the coin a small promotion on our social media and crypto community.

If you think i have forgotten something important please let me know and if you like the initiative you can also share it to help us!

You can read the article here: http://whalesfriend.com/vcash-digital-cash-from-the-future/

Thank you in advance,

Whale's Friend
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Well 3 days later and Polo wallet still locked.

Hopefully polo enables their wallet soon.
Activity: 32
Well that's some good news. Polos silence was getting a bit worrisome. Though wallets are still in maintenance, at least they have finally given a response.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Well 3 days later and Polo wallet still locked.
legendary
Activity: 896
Hi pwpwpw,

That wallet is under maintenance and will be restored as soon as possible. Our apologies for the delays in the mean time and thank you so much for your patience.

Best regards,

Nilathio
Poloniex Support

I just got this mail, I'm curious if they will actually do something or just replied to my month old ticket out of shame.

That seems like a standard reply, but hopefully Poloniex will hire enough people to get caught up with all of their support backlog.  Judging by their volume, it seems like they should be taking in enough to do so.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Hi pwpwpw,

That wallet is under maintenance and will be restored as soon as possible. Our apologies for the delays in the mean time and thank you so much for your patience.

Best regards,

Nilathio
Poloniex Support

I just got this mail, I'm curious if they will actually do something or just replied to my month old ticket out of shame.
At least it's an answer. Thanks for sharing!  Smiley
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Hi pwpwpw,

Best regards,

Nilathio
Poloniex Support

I am watching this coins for weeks now, but until Polo has fixed their wallet i am confused to invest here.
I guess a lot of people feel the same... and the devs must feel sad about it.  As i understand it's a simple update that is missing?

I understood that it's just polo's problem. Just wanted to share my thoughts...  Wink
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Activity: 116
Merit: 101
i'm open minded.  give me an excuse to buy this coin.  it seems like a potential 10x-100x pump.

what is this fud about exchanges having problems with XVC?  where is safest place to buy it right now?

a new update needed to be made and the deposits/withdrawals were deactivated on the exchanges. the mandatory upgrade was released in May and now there aren't any issues that need to be solved.

Bittrex made the update and everything works fine, but Poloniex revealed to have many internal problems this year and don't seem to be addressing a lot of currency updates and renames.

some people create conspiracy theory about Polo behavior. they hasn't been responsive to any tickets, emails, Slack, IRC, Twitter, etc.
Bittrex respond to tickets and makes updates. it's the best place to buy
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
i'm open minded.  give me an excuse to buy this coin.  it seems like a potential 10x-100x pump.

what is this fud about exchanges having problems with XVC?  where is safest place to buy it right now?
Activity: 116
Merit: 101
Unfortunately there is a lot of FUD in cryptoworld.
Poloniex has internal issues and Vcash is not the only currency in need of update there.
Bittrex and alcurEX has no problem with wallet.
Activity: 51
Why don't someone just pump the damn thing? I mean it's clearly the only technology besides bitcoin that's actually worth something? And the biggest exchange has had its wallet offline for months..
Activity: 58
Yes, alex7676, please don't just scream meaningless FUD in this thread for no reason.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Activity: 58
Pages:
Jump to: