Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size - page 40. (Read 150772 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Hello guys.
I'm new at this.
Use ccminer: ccminer.exe -a vanilla -o stratum+tcp://pool.vchain.info:3033 -u VnM1mHZeLNNDwywsfuEdy5DfgWAZMDrXJi -p password
Use Vcash Version 0.6.0.4
1-1.5GH 1.5 days
But my balance 0.000000
What is the problem?

Your address is under Workers Stats on the pool so it's good. You have to wait until you've mined 3 XVC and for it to confirm in order to get a payout.
Thx.
And with a purse can be a problem? How can I check it?

Oh, if you want to check how much is in the address, just put it in an explorer: https://explorer.vchain.info/

Your address hasn't received a payment yet.
legendary
Hello guys.
I'm new at this.
Use ccminer: ccminer.exe -a vanilla -o stratum+tcp://pool.vchain.info:3033 -u VnM1mHZeLNNDwywsfuEdy5DfgWAZMDrXJi -p password
1-1.5GH 1.5 days
But my balance 0.000000
What is the problem?

Your address is under Workers Stats on the pool so it's good. You have to wait until you've mined 3 XVC and for it to confirm in order to get a payout.
Thx.

Just click the Workers Stats link which is one left from the upper right.  Your address is there.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello guys.
I'm new at this.
1-1.5GH 1.5 days
But my balance 0.000000
What is the problem?

Thx.
legendary
Hello guys.
I'm new at this.
1-1.5GH 1.5 days
But my balance 0.000000
What is the problem?

Activity: 3
Hello guys.
I'm new at this.
1-1.5GH 1.5 days
But my balance 0.000000
What is the problem?

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Guys, i am working in a Bitcointalk Signature Campaign for Vcash and i want to share what i have done so far. I have tested it only in my profile, so i don't know if it will work in all profiles. Try to add it to yours so we can see if it works for everyone. Feedbacks are welcome so we can improve it.

Code:
[center][url=https://vcash.info/][color=#000000]☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰[/color] [b][font=Arial Narrow][color=#db0c0c]VCASH[/color][/font][/b] [color=#000000]◥[/color] [b][font=Arial Narrow][color=#db0c0c]INSTANT, SECURE, ANONYMOUS & SCALABLE[/color][/font][/b] [color=#000000]◤[/color] [b][font=Arial Narrow][color=#db0c0c]VCASH[/color][/font][/b] [color=#000000]☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷[/color][/url]
[b][font=Arial Narrow][color=#000000]ZEROTIME TRANSACTIONS[/color][/font][/b] [color=#db0c0c]▩[/color] [b][font=Arial Narrow][color=#000000]3-TIER SECURED NETWORK[/color][/font][/b] [color=#db0c0c]▩[/color] [b][font=Arial Narrow][color=#000000]BLENDED TRANSACTIONS[/color][/font][/b] [color=#db0c0c]▩[/color] [b][font=Arial Narrow][color=#000000]ADAPTIVE BLOCK SIZE[/color][/font][/b] [color=#db0c0c]▩[/color] [b][font=Arial Narrow][color=#000000]HIGH TRANSACTION CAPACITY[/color][/font][/b]
[url=https://slack.vcash.info/][color=#000000]▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬[/color] [b][font=Arial Narrow][color=#db0c0c]JOIN OUR SLACK COMMUNITY [/color][/font][/b] [color=#000000]▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩[/color][/url][/center]
Activity: 116
Merit: 101
I can't use my wallet. I can't lift it

what's happening ?
explain your problem  Smiley
Activity: 289
I can't use my wallet. I can't lift it
Activity: 58
Vcashers, we are very excited with the release of the brand new Vcash Electron GUI. This new wallet comes bundled with the Vcash… Cool
Activity: 147
yes vcash was only a rebrand, vanillacoin addresses have not changed
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi all!

I didn't read the whole topic, but my question is:
Is it possible to import Vanillacoin private keys into vCash? If it is, HOW?  Are they still part of vCash blockchain?
Asking because I have some wallet.dat files left from Vanillacoin. Thanks in advance!
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
hi all, I need to know how big is the blockchain gb mb... and how do I run a full running node with incentives,

any1 please  , im currently syncing the vcashd.exe in cmd

welcome

my vcash data folder is 1.19 GB

yellowsin wrote a nice guide for running an incentivized node

https://forum.vcash.info/d/4-how-to-run-an-incentive-node

for collateral you will need to hold 10k XVC
Activity: 58
influx of people , vcash is growing more and more interest Vcash  Cheesy
Activity: 234
hi all, I need to know how big is the blockchain gb mb... and how do I run a full running node with incentives,

any1 please  , im currently syncing the vcashd.exe in cmd
Activity: 51
Hi There,

Invite everyone who wants to exchange their blocked-on-poloniex currencies to try my
OTC service where I act as a middleman. If you don't feel comfortable exchanging through me, we can use any other trustworthy party from trusted bitcointalk member who will take part in the entire process.

Everything is clear and simple!

PM me to get more details
Activity: 116
Merit: 101
I voted, but did not understand what it would give?
I want to withdraw coins from Polonix

Soon wallet will be enabled again on Bittrex and coins can be withdrawn from there.

You mean poloniex ? did you hear from them or just hoping ?

He meant Bittrex. Bittrex disabled the wallet to upgrade to Version 0.6.0.4.
Will enable again soon
Activity: 908
Merit: 503

Soon wallet will be enabled again on Bittrex and coins can be withdrawn from there.

You mean poloniex ? did you hear from them or just hoping ?
Activity: 236

Activity: 952
Merit: 504
Pages:
Jump to: