Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size - page 70. (Read 150774 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
nice!
i hope to see this coin getting some attention from now on. 10~20k satos for this is awful...

Yeah.  Our market cap is 1/25 of Dash's even though Vcash's code is superior.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
nice!
i hope to see this coin getting some attention from now on. 10~20k satos for this is awful...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Check out the new video!

"History of Humanity"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCwJHZnD-aY

Thanks guys!

Last week the brazilian community decided to start developing Marketing Projects to spread Vcash ideia to the world.
Among so many different projects, I had the idea to create a video to promote Vcash on a different way.
The ideia was to make something like a compilation, going trought all of the historic moments that ever happened since the begibning of the last century. As the video was getting close to nowadays, I prioritized tech historic moments. Finishing the video with some Vcash videos represented that the coin is the most futuristic reality on Earth.
I made it completely by myself, since the selection of the videos to the edition.
I know that this isn't a direct adversitement of Vcash, but the ideia was to send a indirect message, where without saying explicitly the viewer would get the ideia that Vcash is the best coin ever made.

RedManBrasil
XVC address :Vm3dG8Z6ybNZEQgt1sJZn3yAD9vFTe4PAM
BTC address :14c17edags9P2vHXeFmx88sFsxsBNzAQGX
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
still getting stronger more please, keep this thread running and attract most investors attention to know the value of this
coin and to dive deep here and pump us up more to come dev team thanks.
Activity: 16
I believe it will be a great crypto, I will invest
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
The question is: WHY NOT GO UP? This is the most underrated coin.

^This ^

Just by already are implemented and running smoothly in Vcash as zerotime, chainblender and adaptive block size, it should have been worth at least the same as DASH and ETH.

And that's where it will arrive once the world discover this amazing coin
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
because not yet been expose it should need community to promote the coin.
i think we need more advertisement so many investors will be attracted guys.
Activity: 12
The question is: WHY NOT GO UP? This is the most underrated coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Why is Vcash price going up? Any good news that will be coming out this week?
wow I only visit this thread occasionally and I just mining this coin my laptop. nice seeing that the price is moving up from trex and there's a healthy trade happening. I hope it will continue to rise up and the value of the coin will be more since it is agood project to support. good luck to us guys.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Why is Vcash price going up? Any good news that will be coming out this week?
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Check out the new video!

"History of Humanity"

Thanks guys!
\

Great video redmanbrasil!
Activity: 58
Check out the new video!

"History of Humanity"

Thanks guys!

Amazing video!
Created by redmanbrasil and using the gif created by sn0wr4in
Hey guys!

I hope that everyone is fine!

Today I'm bringing the (Paper) Wallet Generator for Vcash updated  Wink

You can check it out here: https://vcashwallet.github.io/

Enjoy, folks. And HODL tight in the future!

Pretty cool!
I will put on OP
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
GIVEAWAY, 2 winner of 20 $XVC will be randomly selected just reply on the forum and tells us why you should win -> https://v.cash/forum/threads/mazzs-twitter-mining-giveaway.442/
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
When can be possible negotiate XVC in Rawx?

Probably tomorrow

RAWX beta to start on Wednesday‏

Dear subscriber,

as you already know the closed beta of RAWX will start on Wednesday at 4:00 pm CEST.

If you had an mxcNOW account you will be able to log in with your old user data - no matter if you had any mcxFEEs or not. User data includes username, password and 2FA code.
In case you had mcxFEEs you will find these fees transformed to RAWX fees (RXF) as they are called now.

During the first couple of days only one trade pair will be available: RAWX fees <-> BUX.
BUX is an on-exchange currency which can be used to make purchases on the exchange such as paybans.

After trading has been thoroughly tested with on-exchange currencies only, all amounts will be wiped and reset to their original state.
That means when you sell/buy RAWX fees during the testing period you will get back/lose these RAWX fees after the testing period.

New trade pairs will be added after that in the following order:

BTC:RXF
BTC:LTC
BTC:ETH
BTC:LISK
BTC:XVC
BTC:XRP

I am looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Regards,

Okay. For the record, I asked this because I thought at first, only the shares would be traded.

It will be an excellent opportunity to test the speed that this exchange will process deposits and withdrawals XVC. The impression I have is that the technology of this altcoin is years ahead of the Exchanges.

Probably tomorrow

RAWX beta to start on Wednesday‏

Dear subscriber,

as you already know the closed beta of RAWX will start on Wednesday at 4:00 pm CEST.

If you had an mxcNOW account you will be able to log in with your old user data - no matter if you had any mcxFEEs or not. User data includes username, password and 2FA code.
In case you had mcxFEEs you will find these fees transformed to RAWX fees (RXF) as they are called now.

During the first couple of days only one trade pair will be available: RAWX fees <-> BUX.
BUX is an on-exchange currency which can be used to make purchases on the exchange such as paybans.

After trading has been thoroughly tested with on-exchange currencies only, all amounts will be wiped and reset to their original state.
That means when you sell/buy RAWX fees during the testing period you will get back/lose these RAWX fees after the testing period.

New trade pairs will be added after that in the following order:

BTC:RXF
BTC:LTC
BTC:ETH
BTC:LISK
BTC:XVC
BTC:XRP

I am looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Regards,
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
This gif is very cool by sn0wr4in

I love this mate cool vey simple. I hope john seen this and give some feedback.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
This gif is very cool by sn0wr4in

Pages:
Jump to: