Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size - page 9. (Read 150745 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
We have now listed XVC on the Zapple exchange at https://zapple.com. We were approached by the community last week and decided to list the coin. Trading fees are 0.2% for takers and 0.1% for makers.

Zapple is a fairly new EU-based exchange. We're currently based in the UK but in the process of obtaining financial services licenses in Estonia to cover both cryptocurrency exchange and fiat money-in/money-out. We'll be adding fiat money-in/money-out by December and debit cards tied to crypto balances in Q1 2019.

I was personally happy to list XVC. I was an early user when it first came out (I even had a code patch accepted at the time, although not directly via JC as he didn't seem to like other people's code...) and held quite a lot of XVC at one point. It's sad to see where a lot of things have happened with it are but I always liked the project and hope that Zapple can help the community a little since the delisting at Poloniex.

If you've got any questions, or issues, feel free to contact me here - I'll keep an eye on the chat for next few days. If I don't answer though just raise a support ticket from Zapple and someone will get back to you within a few hours.

Thanks!

XVC is great. JC will be back soon. He is famous thanks to the XVC. Excellent list in Zapple already exists option of commerce.
Activity: 62
Merit: 12
We have now listed XVC on the Zapple exchange at https://zapple.com. We were approached by the community last week and decided to list the coin. Trading fees are 0.2% for takers and 0.1% for makers.

Zapple is a fairly new EU-based exchange. We're currently based in the UK but in the process of obtaining financial services licenses in Estonia to cover both cryptocurrency exchange and fiat money-in/money-out. We'll be adding fiat money-in/money-out by December and debit cards tied to crypto balances in Q1 2019.

I was personally happy to list XVC. I was an early user when it first came out (I even had a code patch accepted at the time, although not directly via JC as he didn't seem to like other people's code...) and held quite a lot of XVC at one point. It's sad to see where a lot of things have happened with it are but I always liked the project and hope that Zapple can help the community a little since the delisting at Poloniex.

If you've got any questions, or issues, feel free to contact me here - I'll keep an eye on the chat for next few days. If I don't answer though just raise a support ticket from Zapple and someone will get back to you within a few hours.

Thanks!

Quote from:  ajadja
...Aka Julian Caine needs to finish Vcash.

yes    Roll Eyes

he needs to post a message on Twitter will start to show that he is a great man. His behavior in the last 2 years has been of person as drug user personality. I'm an expert on the subject!
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Quote from:  ajadja
...Aka Julian Caine needs to finish Vcash.

yes    Roll Eyes
The coin is dead. Move along, nothing to see here. No devs, no exchanges (and hard to implement onto an exchange), no use, ect. The coin died when JC rage quit, period. There was a good attempt by a few people like Xcore, Wuher, and others in the community and with crypto coding skills, but it's over folks. We all lost money on this coin and it is only John Connor (Aka Julian Caine's) fault for abandoning it over getting doxed. He was brilliant dev, but psychologically unstable. THE END.

It will be recognized and intelligent once you create something that works. Daniel Larimer, Vitalik . Ethereum, Creighton, Rhett Creighton Rhett Creighton Bitcoin private are brilliant developers. Aka Julian Caine needs to finish Vcash. Independent of money.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
The coin is dead. Move along, nothing to see here. No devs, no exchanges (and hard to implement onto an exchange), no use, ect. The coin died when JC rage quit, period. There was a good attempt by a few people like Xcore, Wuher, and others in the community and with crypto coding skills, but it's over folks. We all lost money on this coin and it is only John Connor (Aka Julian Caine's) fault for abandoning it over getting doxed. He was brilliant dev, but psychologically unstable. THE END.

Of course they are returning with a coin. Vcash will not die, I had spoken to John last year,....

Trust me they already made few new coins and scam people with it. Right now ICOs are popular. They have less job with that then with actual coins.  Scammers are gonna scam. And it seems there is endless line of sheeps with tons of money to slaughter.

Vcash's business was created to be a big coin with a strong team, lacked money for the project. They are honest and Vcash is not a scam, and time will prove that people who have believed the coin will fight with it.
Vcash will be added in the digitalprice.io exchange. Probably it will be implemented and working in a week or so. Its an exchange used by $DP coin (digitalprice) you can find more info in the digital price discord.

This coin is very popular. The creator should be proud of his creation and work better as a currency par excellence. This exchange is small, but it will be a new beginning.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Of course they are returning with a coin. Vcash will not die, I had spoken to John last year,....

Trust me they already made few new coins and scam people with it. Right now ICOs are popular. They have less job with that then with actual coins.  Scammers are gonna scam. And it seems there is endless line of sheeps with tons of money to slaughter.
Activity: 20
Vcash will be added in the digitalprice.io exchange. Probably it will be implemented and working in a week or so. Its an exchange used by $DP coin (digitalprice) you can find more info in the digital price discord.

Of course they are returning with a coin. Vcash will not die, I had spoken to John last year, unfortunately Poloniex accused the pump-and-dump practice and blocked a coin. It was not a wallet problem either.
Activity: 34
Maybe developers are hard working in silence, and will back with new release on new exchange Cheesy I very very hope Cheesy `Save blockchains!`
Activity: 18

THE CURRENCY WILL POSSIBLY BE NEGOTIATED BETWEEN WWW.TRADESATOSHI.COM AND AFTER OTHER EXCHANGES. MANY COINS OF THE POLONIEX CARTERIA WILL BE RETURNED AND BITTREX WERE ALREADY ... VCASH WILL HAVE VERY FUTURE FOR THE FRONT, WHO COMPILED WILL MAKE MANY PROFITS.

DO NOT SELL YOUR XVC WHO SHOULD CRy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you even understand what you are writing about? the coin now has no developers. xCore could not even fix the pool. you understand that he lacked the skills. developers of the highest level are very expensive. any good exchange for listing requires a lot of money. is there an investor who is ready to pay all this? So far the fate of the coin is not clear.
at the moment in the best case, it is worth waiting for listing in a small exchange. look at RIC coin. it is currently trading https://zapple.com/excess. but the price remains the same low after the dump and removal from the polo market

THE CURRENCY WILL POSSIBLY BE NEGOTIATED BETWEEN WWW.TRADESATOSHI.COM AND AFTER OTHER EXCHANGES. MANY COINS OF THE POLONIEX CARTERIA WILL BE RETURNED AND BITTREX WERE ALREADY ... VCASH WILL HAVE VERY FUTURE FOR THE FRONT, WHO COMPILED WILL MAKE MANY PROFITS.

DO NOT SELL YOUR XVC WHO SHOULD CRy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 541
Merit: 101
If anyone wants to sell XVC PM me with offers.

if you offer, then please indicate your course
And how the transaction will be carried out
AVP
Activity: 96
If anyone wants to sell XVC PM me with offers.
Activity: 18
after 2 hours the market will be removed. this is an attempt to shave hamsters
Probably you are right Cheesy Everything done can be undone Wink Decision about delisting is non-cancellable? Vol. today is pretty good.
The decision on delisting is not canceled. the exchange can not conduct such open manipulations. it's impossible. for them the consequences will be very severe

if not canceled, what happened to this coin in the market? Will it still be deleted even though the volume has started to improve?
the coin does not have a exchange now. it's been half a year since a coin is considered dead.
at the moment the pool is on the wrong node. The coin works only in the POS mode
who needs to sell coins write in a personal or telegram @ MegaNew1.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
after 2 hours the market will be removed. this is an attempt to shave hamsters
Probably you are right Cheesy Everything done can be undone Wink Decision about delisting is non-cancellable? Vol. today is pretty good.
The decision on delisting is not canceled. the exchange can not conduct such open manipulations. it's impossible. for them the consequences will be very severe

if not canceled, what happened to this coin in the market? Will it still be deleted even though the volume has started to improve?
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
Exchange my 0.50 DASH, on your 50k XVC  Wink
Who has Vcash to sell? I need to buy from 100,000 XVC to 312,000.00 XVC
Pages:
Jump to: