Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size - page 12. (Read 150777 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job
Activity: 135
Merit: 6
I hate this!  I am upset with these cryptocurrency exchanges delisting coins left and right.  I frequently use cryptopia coinexchange and poloniex. I would say over the past several months about 25% of the coins have been delisted from the exchanges.  That is just not right.  The coin developers need to be more serious about their coin project before applying to an exchange.  There needs to be a more strict approach to be qualified to enlist on an exchange. The exchanges need to be more serious before accepting the coins on an exchange if they are just going to delist. 

And this is just not the time to be delisting coins cause I would not be surprised if the majority of altcoins go up 10-50 fold from excitement in a month or two.  Most of them are down like 95% from their peaks since January.  Although the charts make Crytpocurrency look like it has gotten worse, it is only improving and building upon development.  Even if the SEC does not approve the Bitcoin ETF to allow the institutional investors to invest, I don't think it will dissuade their interest in Cryptocurrency. I heard those institutional investors have up to $24 trillion dollars (from one of Mr Kristof youtube videos) that could potential be invested in cryptocurrency in the future and that was before I heard blackrock's 6.3 trillion (from one of Crypto Jebb youtube videos) total networth  Just listen from 9:00 to 10:15  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=7xiVwAdx84g.  That is enough to nearly 100 fold the entire market cap. 

Now that Poloniex is delisting Vcash, is there another exchange out there that trades Vcash?
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Wow I see Vanillacoin has been removed from Poloniex. Finally justice was served. Empty coins should not litter the market  Smiley
Poloniex Exchange on Twitter
On Thursday August 2nd, at 00:00 UTC, the following assets will be delisted from Poloniex: FLO, FLDC, XVC, BCY, NXC, RADS, BLK, PINK and RIC.

Yes, sad but it's true. ZeroTime was interesting competitor to other instant transfer systems.
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
so no any other exchanges right?
Activity: 126
Vcash is still trading, and the volume is very good.

Can you post latest campaigns that this coin conducted? Must be at least from the past 3 months, just to prove that the guy from above was wrong with his accusations.
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Money is nothing. Crypto currency is the future
Wow I see Vanillacoin has been removed from Poloniex. Finally justice was served. Empty coins should not litter the market  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Buy and Hodl Cheesy Good luck Cheesy
As simple as dat.. Cuz dat's what I'm doing  Grin
Activity: 34
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
There is no working wallet for this one as far as I know? Or is it? Huh

wallet is working, as is the network, appears to be still about 150 active nodes: https://vcash.info/network
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
There is no working wallet for this one as far as I know? Or is it? Huh
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
very sad.
It was a good project with good ideas and community.
RIP.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
is vcash dead?  I hold some coins in polo but they are being delisted.  Is it worth downloading wallet and keeping coins or is the consensus that vcash is dead?  Also, do they have a web wallet? - I cant see one anywhere.

Thanks

I don't know if this project is dead, I haven't seen any updates and to be honest, nothing has been done since 2016. I haven't seen promises made in 2016, done by now, just change in plans or rearranged ideas and to me that's mediocre. However, if you don't care about your coins you can send them to me as a souvenir if you don't have anywhere to store them :0
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
is vcash dead?  I hold some coins in polo but they are being delisted.  Is it worth downloading wallet and keeping coins or is the consensus that vcash is dead?  Also, do they have a web wallet? - I cant see one anywhere.

Thanks
Activity: 324
Merit: 251

Sad to see such a promising currency in this situation
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The technical strength and experience of the Vcash project team is obvious to all. The Vcash coin project has a lot of space to develop. It should be a correct choice for investors to hold the coin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
It will be that buying Vcash in poloniex I can carry out the withdrawal, because some months ago I could not carry out this type of operation with Vcash in poloniex ?
AVP
Activity: 96
Wow.. just checked out the Wallet - prolly the coolest wallet I've seen, so many graphs and cool looking features.

I have no idea why this project isn't 10x at the moment..
Pages:
Jump to: