Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size - page 10. (Read 150745 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I'll buy xvc coins. write in telegrams @MegaNew1
AVP
Activity: 96
Keeping all my XVC funds in my wallet - market will go up soon, coin & wallet are solid, many connections + working POS.

Question: only a small portion of my funds are staking, some days more, some days its less, how do I force the wallet to stake all my XVC funds?

I have over 1000 XVC but only 175 are staking, sometimes it goes down to 150. Have been running the wallet for last 2 weeks.

Would someone be so king to please explain how I can stake more XVC coins?
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xvc
XVC has been delisted on August 2. You will have up to and including September 2 to withdraw your XVC.
Goodbye. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 34
Ok, thx. BTW XVC chart is looking now not far better than BitConnect ; ) Cheesy What a shame for crypto markets Cheesy

Aaand it's gone.... Cheesy

#altsareback #altseason
Activity: 66
after 2 hours the market will be removed. this is an attempt to shave hamsters
Probably you are right Cheesy Everything done can be undone Wink Decision about delisting is non-cancellable? Vol. today is pretty good.
The decision on delisting is not canceled. the exchange can not conduct such open manipulations. it's impossible. for them the consequences will be very severe
Probably you are right Cheesy Everything done can be undone Wink Decision about delisting is non-cancellable? Vol. today is pretty good.
Nice pump Cheesy +300% from today bottom, very good Cheesy There is no resistance to 1k satoshi I think, maybe even to 2-3k, but there is no time also Cheesy Or I don't know about something? Cheesy Binance? Cheesy
Nice pump Cheesy +300% from today bottom, very good Cheesy There is no resistance to 1k satoshi I think, maybe even to 2-3k, but there is no time also Cheesy Or I don't know about something? Cheesy Binance? Cheesy
Activity: 135
Merit: 6
VCASH LISTING ON NEW EXCHANGE TRADESATOSHI SOON

Where did you find this information?
AVP
Keeping all my XVC funds in my wallet - market will go up soon, coin & wallet are solid, many connections + working POS. No reason other exchanges should not list it, maybe Cryptopia.

Question: only a small portion of my funds are staking, some days more, some days its less, how do I force the wallet to stake all my XVC funds?
AVP
Keeping all my XVC funds in my wallet - market will go up soon, coin & wallet are solid, many connections + working POS.

It's a pity that these manipulators killed a coin because of their greed
hey emil.... you have been not honest a lot of times. the community knows your real name because you have been one of a few men in crypto which are not relying on a pseudonym. I lost a lot of btc due to this project. Where is weed Freddy? Can you paste his real name so the community can find him on facebook. Or other people in this project. They need to talk to the community.
At least a bonus for you that you came here.

Are you willing to support Vcash again in sense of making it nice again. Market cap 20 BTC only
weed Freddy here gitter    .im/openvcash/vcash
he controls with the money that remained in the fund
btc adress 3GWHaCaSiwzDMh5xKqoWUndrf4TspHCWku

he did not take any action for six months.

what he gonna do with the money I do not know

I hope he does not put them in his pocket Grin
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
hey emil.... you have been not honest a lot of times. the community knows your real name because you have been one of a few men in crypto which are not relying on a pseudonym. I lost a lot of btc due to this project. Where is weed Freddy? Can you paste his real name so the community can find him on facebook. Or other people in this project. They need to talk to the community.
At least a bonus for you that you came here.

Are you willing to support Vcash again in sense of making it nice again. Market cap 20 BTC only
I am John Connor  Cool
you're just a parasite and a rascal. Grin

ok, I am your father
Tell your mom that I left the money under the radio.

P.s. buy a ball to you  Kiss
what should be a rotten person? that even your compatriots hate you
Last day on polo Sad Any exit pump? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
I am John Connor  Cool
you're just a parasite and a rascal. Grin

ok, I am your father
Tell your mom that I left the money under the radio.

P.s. buy a ball to you  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Where are Emiliomann, Xcore, Redgarla and others who manipulated the community with Vibe, turned out and disappeared, good thing that leaves when John Connor left the project but I feel for many investors who lost money.

I warned several times that I was getting out of the coin.
If you were a retard and wanted to insist, the problem is yours.
Don't blame others.

I did not lose money, on the contrary I made a big money with Vcash, but in the good part of the community it seemed very strange this movement of doing with Vibe, to discharge and to disappear.
EmilioMann and RedGarla it's the same person.

I do not think it's the same person, but it's very strange after the last pump with the Vibe video, they all disappeared without any development.
read what people write about him who know him personally
@vcash telegram group
Pages:
Jump to: