Pages:
Author

Topic: XVG POOL - Premium Miner - 0% FEE UNTIL BETA - No hidden fees - page 2. (Read 1327 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
We are receiving blocks as we gain ppl & hashrate, we move forward ...

Thanks to all!

https://ibb.co/myKN77
Last time i was in your pool , more than 3 days i lost mining , and then your pool paid me 0.45 nevacoin , so why should i come back in your pool ?
Activity: 56
We are receiving blocks as we gain ppl & hashrate, we move forward ...

Thanks to all!

https://ibb.co/myKN77
@Premier , now im mining in your pool , curent stats are :
blake2s   5766   4   23   153.1 Gh/s   0%   0.00000

but i didnt recieved any payment , like 0.3 xvg or something like this , are you sure the payment are ok now ? once we founded a blockchain ?

Hi,

I'm sorry for taking a long time to answer. Yes, payments are fine, XVG minimum payment is 5 XVG. What balance do you have ?

Thanks!
@Premier , now im mining in your pool , curent stats are :
blake2s   5766   4   23   153.1 Gh/s   0%   0.00000

but i didnt recieved any payment , like 0.3 xvg or something like this , are you sure the payment are ok now ? once we founded a blockchain ?
Activity: 156
why would anyone on earth want to ddos this small pool LOL
Activity: 11
I had to give up and switched pools awhile ago, doing more ETH only mining anyway. Nothing personal, running a pool ain't easy, you'll get things dialed in I'm sure. Good luck to the pool.
I will try ignore the moment when you pool wos ofline till 3 hours tonigth..

Sou you made great work with you startup, Congrath.
I will switch 50 Ghs my hashrate XVG to you pool (i dont now why, but i belive in you Honesty) till next week (gradually).
Try to keep you pool rock stable Smiley

Hi,

Yes, tonight at 4pm we have received a DDOS attack. I'm working on implementing a more robust solution for these attacks. I really appreciate your support. I will work to show you every day that you can trust me.

Thanks.
Activity: 4
I will try ignore the moment when you pool wos ofline till 3 hours tonigth..

Sou you made great work with you startup, Congrath.
I will switch 50 Ghs my hashrate XVG to you pool (i dont now why, but i belive in you Honesty) till next week (gradually).
Try to keep you pool rock stable Smiley

Hi,

first block payments done, please check your wallets.

Thanks.
Finally the XVG block has arrived. Everything is fine. If I still have time to recover your confidence, if you can, I would like you to give us another chance.

As always I will be honest, the block of the first week, I think it has been lost. As soon as I can I will distribute 500 XVG among the miners who were mining the first weeks, I have to calculate the shares contributed by each one, so it will take me a while to do it.

I am working on the different options to compensate miners during the beta.

I'm thinking of the following options:

- 0% Lifetime first 50 founders.
- 10% of pool fees to be distributed among the founders +X Gh/s

Send me your ideas, please.

Thanks!
Hi,

Waiting for the Verge block... I think we have low hashrate to mine XVG. I have installed other coins with less difficulty than XVG to prove the correct functioning of the pool, everything is correct and we have received blocks in other coins.

https://premiumminer.com/site/mining

Coins added:

Blake2s

- TAJ
- NEVA
- INFO
claymore -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.premiumminer.com:5766 -dwal -dpsw x -dcoin blake2s -dcri 50
ccminer -a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://mine.premiumminer.com:5766 -u -p c=

Phi

- LUX
ccminer -a phi -o stratum+tcp://mine.premiumminer.com:8333 -u -p c=LUX

Thanks!
Activity: 20
So if premium does not get his pool to above the 1TH range, the block will never be awarded? Thanks for the insight, obviously I am a noob Smiley
Still hanging on for a few more days.  Hope this block gets found....

i think we dont have enohgh pool speed .... should be at least 1 or 1.5 Th/s
Activity: 20
Still hanging on for a few more days.  Hope this block gets found....
Activity: 7
he obviously does not know how to set up a pool, we are just wasting our time.

Go easy man.
He's trying his best and he seems upfront and honest, XVG running on every other pool is a rip off, owners are ripping us off in some cases stealing 30% or more of our mining profits.
Ive yet to find a pool that can yield anything near what i should be making a day.

All pools seems to run the same software. This is single author opensorce project, so probably it isn't doing the best. In other side there is a man who sad a lot of pathetic words, but even can not to configure his server.

This is a second time I go to "honest" amateur pool. First time I was at some real PPPLNS ZCL pool.  Both time I got bad results, so proffesional pools which are "steeling" income looks much better for me.

Anyway we should not start again one more pool with the same software and mistakes Smiley

Go easy man.
He's trying his best and he seems upfront and honest, XVG running on every other pool is a rip off, owners are ripping us off in some cases stealing 30% or more of our mining profits.
Ive yet to find a pool that can yield anything near what i should be making a day.

if by "i should be making" you mean what an estimate calculator shows, then you will never find yourself a pool Smiley
I know he is trying his best, but that is not enough, you need some knowledge to run a pool, that is why not everyone can do it, sorry.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100

Go easy man.
Activity: 1
I wasted almost 3 days (14-15 Gh/s).
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
are we 100% ready to go?

I will be 100% safe when I see that we mine the first block, everything else is checked, re-tested and it works. If you can support with part of your hashrate I will be sincerely grateful.

Thanks a lot.

please post when the first block is found, i lost 2 days of mining and when burning 2500 watts i cant afford to miss anymore sorry. i will switch once block is verified mined.
Pages:
Jump to: