Pages:
Author

Topic: XVG POOL - Premium Miner - 0% FEE UNTIL BETA - No hidden fees - page 3. (Read 1327 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
OK, I'm gonna give it another go and switch my rig to you now.  Hope you got it all sorted out.
Activity: 56
are we 100% ready to go?

I will be 100% safe when I see that we mine the first block, everything else is checked, re-tested and it works. If you can support with part of your hashrate I will be sincerely grateful.

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
are we 100% ready to go?
@Premiermine

You mistake is to run a mining pool without resources. You should buy, rent of find a partner with enough value of hasrate in order to keep reasonable finding time. This is a normal business way.

The only way to keep it working now is to find a block and distribute payment to all miners according their efforts.

I suppose that we've missed all submitted shares before last reboot or reset, so please post a time since that shares will be actually counting. Just to correct mistakes and avoid unreasonable expectations.

I could move rigs to you pool again if you can prove you able to do your job.

Hi,

Maybe you're right, I've been looking to rent hashrate and I have some numbers to share:

1560 XVG = € 70. I have asked for prices, are crazy. 80€ x 50 GH/s for 24 Hours, if we need 1 TH/s, 20x80 € = 1600 €/Day, we will take as reference NLPOOL, at this moment with 12 TH/s have mined about 34 blocks in the last 24 hours , 1 Block = 1560 XVG, 34 Blocks x € 70 = € 2,310/day, now applies future 1% FEE, € 23/Day benefit to the pool. I pretend that all of us can earn money and not ruin myself with it.

There is a record of everything in the database, as soon as pool find first block and I can prove that it works. I will find a way to compensate the miners according to their efforts.

Thank you.
Activity: 7
@Premiermine

You mistake is to run a mining pool without resources. You should buy, rent of find a partner with enough value of hasrate in order to keep reasonable finding time. This is a normal business way.

The only way to keep it working now is to find a block and distribute payment to all miners according their efforts.

I suppose that we've missed all submitted shares before last reboot or reset, so please post a time since that shares will be actually counting. Just to correct mistakes and avoid unreasonable expectations.

I could move rigs to you pool again if you can prove you able to do your job.
@Premiermine,

@SacredRonin asked you two very interesting question and you didn't answer it. Why?
Hi,

I'm sorry I was slow to answer but I was solving the problem.

My rigs: https://premiumminer.com/?address=DH6YUx6vzdsAw1dUSjPBtf9fozbkC9ffBn

https://ibb.co/b5r6iS

I would like to have more, but add the monthly payment of 9 servers to mount a pool with high availability, fault tolerance and load balancing, two weeks of hard work and 18 hours of work each day are priceless.

Thanks!
Hi,

Problems solved.

I must admit that I have made a serious mistake. I felt very pressured because the blocks did not arrive, I made a change that turned out to be a complete mistake, since then everything has become complicated. I have been reviewing the configuration with the admin of NLPOOL, we have adjusted a couple of things and we are up again.

I am very sorry for all this that is happening. I understand that many miners have gone. I just hope I can continue working to recover your confidence in the future. If you want to return, we will continue trying, but I also understand that you decide not to return. I will think of a way to compensate for all this.

Thanks for your support and compression.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
You have a setup problem, with that hash in that time period you could find a few blocks.
Got 7 rigs pointed your way, fix it, got some more latter

Thanks I'm working on it. Difficulty is ok, same with other pools.

I dont know what, but some hash notifications returned error -1, most do not return any error, from last 60, 8 error. Maybe hash is incorrect. I'm investigating.

runCommand error: system(/var/stratum/blocknotify X.X.X.X:5766 561 9275ba19eefe370bbb3c69f4e45625156472991b2dbb2ac6916aa829927af2f8) returned -1
notify {"id":1,"method":"mining.update_block","params":["stratum_password",561,"9275ba19eefe370bbb3c69f4e45625156472991b2dbb2ac6916aa829927af2f8"]}

I've been 24 hours, I need a little rest and I come back a bit more fresh.

That is normal that it returns -1

If you have difficulty set ok, check your /var/stratum/reject.log.

If you have rejects contact me, telegram is on my website. i’ll try to help you out.

Hi, thanks a lot.

I think difficulty is ok according to other pools, rejected is 10 from yesterday 20:49, only 1 from today 5:23

http://ibb.co/mwKmYS
http://ibb.co/hD6iDS

Apparently it is working, but the first block never arrives to be able to check the most important point of all this, solve the block and distribute the profits to the miners.

We have been mining since Wednesday and nothing, understanding that people get angry, we have a very low hashrate. 200-250 Gh / s. compared to other pool, maybe it is not possible to compete with such a low hashrate.

I can not find any errors in the logs.

Thanks
Activity: 12

I dont know what, but some hash notifications returned error -1, most do not return any error, from last 60, 8 error. Maybe hash is incorrect. I'm investigating.

runCommand error: system(/var/stratum/blocknotify X.X.X.X:5766 561 9275ba19eefe370bbb3c69f4e45625156472991b2dbb2ac6916aa829927af2f8) returned -1
notify {"id":1,"method":"mining.update_block","params":["stratum_password",561,"9275ba19eefe370bbb3c69f4e45625156472991b2dbb2ac6916aa829927af2f8"]}

That is normal that it returns -1

If you have difficulty set ok, check your /var/stratum/reject.log.

If you have rejects contact me, telegram is on my website. i’ll try to help you out.

Activity: 17

reward amount is different and difficulty as well on other pools

keep inform us... moved my rigs away...for now
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
@Premiermining.

Let me first start by telling you i am running a pool myself, and normally i don't post in other pools topic's, but you configured Yiimp together with the wallet on the wrong Algo, this is the reason the difficulty is showing wrong and you are not finding shares, so your get a lot of pissed of people this way here in this topic.

Please check your /var/stratum/reject.log

Check the correct difficulty on other pools if you like, to verify that you have your config right.

Helloo i switched over to your pool, im getting tons and tons of rejects and reboots.
Im in the US, hope that isnt why?

Activity: 72
I'm very sorry for that. I'm working very hard to solve them, the pool have a problem with block notification. As always I want to be transparent with this, I'm trying to fix it but I still have not gotten it to work. blocknotify is not working but I don't know what.

I understand the discomfort, I'm very sorry. I will find a way to reward people.

I recommend people to point their rig to another pool, until the problems are solved, I think nlpool has proven to be honest, I used to mine there until they started doing DDOS and decided to set up this pool.

Thanks.
@Premiermining.

Let me first start by telling you i am running a pool myself, and normally i don't post in other pools topic's, but you configured Yiimp together with the wallet on the wrong Algo, this is the reason the difficulty is showing wrong and you are not finding shares, so your get a lot of pissed of people this way here in this topic.

https://i.imgur.com/bYvwj5j.png

Check the correct difficulty on other pools if you like, to verify that you have your config right.

First thanks for nlpool.nl admin. Wow, big mistake on my part, I’m sorry miners. I put Blake in algo. Honest first, I take almost one hour in solve it. if you can put your miners to nlpool while I work in fix it. I will understand if you do not return later, it has been a very big mistake on my part.

Thanks a lot.

I'm wondering how much xvg I lost... from Wednesday... feeling disappointed of you
Activity: 20
I got disconnected, I guess you are working out the issue.   Let us know when you are running properly and I'll aim my rigs at you again. 

BTW:  Does this mean the current progress accumulated is lost?

Good luck
@Premiermining.

First thanks for nlpool.nl admin. Wow, big mistake on my part, I’m sorry miners. I put Blake in algo. Honest first, I take almost one hour in solve it. if you can put your miners to nlpool while I work in fix it. I will understand if you do not return later, it has been a very big mistake on my part.

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 208
@Premiermining.

Pages:
Jump to: