Pages:
Author

Topic: XVG POOL - Premium Miner - 0% FEE UNTIL BETA - No hidden fees - page 5. (Read 1327 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
46 hours and zero progress.  Hope we can get some more miners on this soon!  Need some results to hang on.

Yes, we need more hashrate to improve the TTF. The difficulty is going up, this does not help either. I'm worried, I'm afraid that people do not hold enough in the pool to get the first block, I understand, we need people to start reward as soon as possible.

I hope that new miners arrive, I'm trying to advertise the pool, forum, reddit, any ideas?

Thanks!

I'm from Wendesday in pool lets see if it pays off...

https://premiumminer.com/?address=D7smhMa6RQYTtX8WyfB3s829doEojRV8wT

I really value your support during these days. I'm thinking of some kind of special reward for people like you who are supporting the pool from the beginning... Something like "Founder member reward", awared with... options:

1.- Awared with % of pool FEE.
2.- Lifetime 0% FEE
3.- Share you ideas please. Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks

life time 0% fee its good idea as long you honestly do payouts not rob us likeothers pools Smiley with time we should increase hashrate hopefully soon I be able to add another 9 cards for mining waiting for mobo Smiley

+1 for 0% FEE lifetime.

Of course, transparency is very important, that is why I want the first block to arrive as soon as possible, it is the only way to show that pool is honest. I am also thinking how I can show in the future that when a block is found, the pool only charges its 1% FEE and remaining 99% goes to the miners.

What cards do you have in your rigs? And in your future rig? I have 2 rigs, 18 RX580.
Activity: 36
I pointed a load of rigs at your pool yesterday.

I have been trying to set my own pool up, but its giving me a headache Shocked

Can you also add SmartCash?

I synced wallet in a few hours, didnt take long.
Activity: 17
46 hours and zero progress.  Hope we can get some more miners on this soon!  Need some results to hang on.

Yes, we need more hashrate to improve the TTF. The difficulty is going up, this does not help either. I'm worried, I'm afraid that people do not hold enough in the pool to get the first block, I understand, we need people to start reward as soon as possible.

I hope that new miners arrive, I'm trying to advertise the pool, forum, reddit, any ideas?

Thanks!

I really value your support during these days. I'm thinking of some kind of special reward for people like you who are supporting the pool from the beginning... Something like "Founder member reward", awared with... options:

2.- Lifetime 0% FEE

Thanks

life time 0% fee its good idea as long you honestly do payouts not rob us likeothers pools Smiley with time we should increase hashrate hopefully soon I be able to add another 9 cards for mining waiting for mobo Smiley

Thanks!

2.- Lifetime 0% FEE

Thanks
Activity: 17
46 hours and zero progress.  Hope we can get some more miners on this soon!  Need some results to hang on.

Thanks!

46 hours and zero progress.  Hope we can get some more miners on this soon!  Need some results to hang on.

Thanks!
Activity: 20
We need more hastrate to undermine the first block, if someone can advertise the pool I would be very grateful.

Thanks.
Yes , i posted on various forums .  hope the ppl join  us .  Roll Eyes

Thanks! That is the key.

If you look at https://premiumminer.com/site/mining , look at the TTF, normally when the hashrate goes up, the time to mine the block goes down.

Activity: 150
Yes , i posted on various forums .  hope the ppl join  us .  Roll Eyes
@Premiere , after the pool reach at least 1 or 1.5 or 2 th , then miners will be paid ?

No, unfortunately this does not work like that. When we reach 1-2 Th/S, we will have the necessary power to mine each block in less time, the profits are shared when each block is mined. More power = More blocks in less time = EVERYONE begins to see the money in your wallet.
What you say is totally true. I hope that more people can continue to join the pool to obtain the necessary hashrate and that we all win.

In the last week, I have been working for 18 hours every day to set up the pool, the only way I have to show that this is an honest pool is to receive the first block, I hope we are lucky, orphan, etc.. so that people can see the difference in reward, I also understand that if the miners do not see a reward in the short term on the wallet, they can make people doubt.

If you have the possibility of publicizing the pool, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
@Premiere , after the pool reach at least 1 or 1.5 or 2 th , then miners will be paid ?
Activity: 20
@Premiere , how many ppl or hashrate do you need ?

Look at "TTF" on the pools site.  https://premiumminer.com/site/mining
It says average time to find a block at full pool speed (currently ~350 GH/s) is fluctuating between 33 hours and 48 hours.
This small pool is going to fluctuate quite a bit due to luck factor.  But there's a chance of good luck and getting a nice payout.
And a chance of bad luck, no payout for days.

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
12 hours in of mining 0 XVG. ill hang on for 12 more hours since this is a new pool.

https://premiumminer.com/?address=DEWheBYWhFKmnvsNMdRVC4puZT44mwfVvE

Hi,

We need at least 1-2 Th/s pool hash-rate, now we have around 300 mh/s.
5 hours on your pool , 0.000000 xvg . with 24 gpu , i mean 3 rigs x 8 gpu ... so ? scam ?  Roll Eyes
Hello,

We have just started the pool 24 hours ago, we have not yet mined the first block, we also have little hashrate, we need more miners to contribute their hashrate, so there is no reward.

I'm sorry the beginnings are difficult.
well , im back on antmine pool . Cool
5 hours on your pool , 0.000000 xvg . with 24 gpu , i mean 3 rigs x 8 gpu ... so ? scam ?  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: