Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 578. (Read 843697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
heading for top 30 for coinmarketcap - don't miss out!

This coin is a no BRAINER.... Will be easilly 1k satoshi EASY]
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
heading for top 30 for coinmarketcap - don't miss out!
legendary
get ready guys Smiley  I feal a guge pump a coming. Buy orders in immediately even if you have a ton in your bag already. Here it comes lol

KA BOOOOOOOOM
@CryptoOz
VERGE has been added to Crypto Database, you can now view it here http://cryptodatabase.net/coins.php?cat=V

If it is missing information or if some of it is incorrect please let me know.

cool, ill add it to the OP. you can change our explorer to blockexperts.com/xvg for now, im still fiddling with the one you have listed.

Excellent, I have updated the block explorer to the one you listed. The only thing holding it back from being marked as resourceful is the total amount of coins for VERGE. Is there a fixed limit to coins or is it unlimited?

16.5 billion will be made, but over decades lol

however if the community decides to change it along the way, that could happen. our plan is to continue evolving, forever.

Surely fundamentals, such as coin supply, should not be changed at a later date? What you are saying is that at some stage you could just double the number of coins, effectively devaluing all the existing coins. Or you could half the supply, doubling the value of your coins... you are playing God. Good luck bag holders.

Supply should never be changed. But if it may, you should state that in the OP since most users will assume a fixed supply.

yes i agree coins supply can not be changed

i think the dev just kidding,..

but for @DEV,..why you give the answer like that

they asking for seriously and your answer will be used for public informations

What is kidding about that? Do you know how many times it mining reward will halve between now and then? As he said it would be a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Difficulty is  17,413.01103998 ....
No blocks for almost 2 hours.
really i wondering what will happen if verge network get big hashrate like 2 or 3TH/s

dev, move off scrypt algo

you know we can all participate, rent a rig and throw in some hash if we all do this it will slow down China.

From the OP http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=7036

Good luck finding a block with some rented hash at that difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 1176
VERGE has been added to Crypto Database, you can now view it here http://cryptodatabase.net/coins.php?cat=V

cool, ill add it to the OP. you can change our explorer to blockexperts.com/xvg for now, im still fiddling with the one you have listed.

Excellent, I have updated the block explorer to the one you listed. The only thing holding it back from being marked as resourceful is the total amount of coins for VERGE. Is there a fixed limit to coins or is it unlimited?

however if the community decides to change it along the way, that could happen. our plan is to continue evolving, forever.

Surely fundamentals, such as coin supply, should not be changed at a later date? What you are saying is that at some stage you could just double the number of coins, effectively devaluing all the existing coins. Or you could half the supply, doubling the value of your coins... you are playing God. Good luck bag holders.

Supply should never be changed. But if it may, you should state that in the OP since most users will assume a fixed supply.

yes i agree coins supply can not be changed

i think the dev just kidding,..

but for @DEV,..why you give the answer like that

they asking for seriously and your answer will be used for public informations

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
To find out if your syncing
I will add this again for those who dont know. Hover your cursor under the connection logo

Connection logo

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
really i wondering what will happen if verge network get big hashrate like 2 or 3TH/s

you know we can all participate, rent a rig and throw in some hash if we all do this it will slow down China.

don't know much about mining, but would a

feature like multi-algorithm mining, like digibyte and myriadcoin have help?

From the OP http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=7036
Activity: 457
Merit: 274

The demand

Ask battle

Cap

ATH
@CryptoOz

What is being said here is that if or when the total number of coins reached then the community will decide what is the best course of action. This will take a long time at achieve.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Difficulty is  17,413.01103998 ....

This has been talked about for a few pages.

its happening to several coins.   its being discussed.

Just keep hashing away (or add more hash to it, it helps faster)

or keep wallet open etc.

sync happens. i give it a few hours every day.    if it didnt sync today,  during those few hours...
it will tommorrow during those few hrs.

once the node img is made, ill be full time on with that.

I wonder if the android wallet will work on android 2.3 hm

legendary

This means the price is gonna drop again!!! damn china. But thank for the cheap coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Activity: 457
Merit: 274

Date: 10/03/2016 12:13

Date: 10/03/2016 14:15
no confirmation Huh

help-------------- Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry

china is blocking, Dev are you gonna fix this or naah
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

Date: 10/03/2016 12:13

Date: 10/03/2016 14:15
no confirmation Huh

help-------------- Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry
Activity: 450

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Difficulty is  17,413.01103998 ....
legendary
Am I wrong in thinking Verge has the same public type of blockchain as Bitcoin?

i.e. Alice sends Verge to Bob. Alice and Bob now know each others Verge addresses, and can easily look at each others history of transactions in the blockchain.

Not really anonymous is it?

Well with Bitcoin you can see the IP so that makes a link to the person. Not knowing the ip which VErge ensures is the key to anon stuff. If you look at someones bank account with out knowing who it belongs to makes it anonymous to me anyway lol
Jump to: