Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 580. (Read 843697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!
what happens to my wallet when lets say my pc crashes?  ( sorry for stupid questions but im new to this )

well, if your data is not recoverable, you would be screwed. you can make a backup copy of your wallet.dat file though, on a thumb drive or something.

in windows, its located in c:\users\(your user name)\AppData (which is hidden, you must select "show hidden files" from the organize menu)\Roaming\VERGE

in linux it's in ~/.VERGE/

and in mac, in the library folder called VERGE

as long as you have a copy of your wallet.dat file, you are ok if your pc crashes. you can download a new wallet on a new computer and copy your wallet.dat to the new wallet.

or as the user above stated, there is a recovery phrase (a few words) if you use the android wallet, because your coins are stored in the blockchain, and can be retrieved using the phrase.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
what happens to my wallet when lets say my pc crashes?  ( sorry for stupid questions but im new to this )

Well for the android wallet there is a recovery phrase you use.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
what happens to my wallet when lets say my pc crashes?  ( sorry for stupid questions but im new to this )
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!
I downloaded the wallet from verge and it says wallet out of sink what does that mean?

that means its syncing. if you hover just below the connections bar, youll see a box pop up with the progress
Activity: 234
I downloaded the wallet from verge and it says wallet out of sink what does that mean?
Activity: 280
Remember guys don't leave your Verge in any exchange unless you are planning to trade them any time soon your own wallet is the safest place to store your XVG. The sell orders in total coins are getting slimmer and slimmer which shows less people are trying to trade their coins.
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
New holder of Verge. Is it still profitable to mine, with a 110 m/h A2, or is it cheaper to buy ?

i think its cheaper to buy, i do both.

Thanks, yep i managed to get my electricity details and it is cheaper to buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
It's the chinese year of the Verge

that equals around 16 XVG for each person in china alone .... now what is the price worth really?
Activity: 112
New holder of Verge. Is it still profitable to mine, with a 110 m/h A2, or is it cheaper to buy ?

i think its cheaper to buy, i do both.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
@DEV

please add new graphic/image for PR at the ANN if you have time

it used for explain visually about verge

and i think it will have good impact to get attentions
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
Activity: 101
I was waiting for CHINA to get hold of this coin and boom this is going to be huuuuge. Rocket ships ready lol

I'm working on BTC38 and other chinese exchanges here. BTC38 only XVG/CNY would be very bad XVG need both XVG/CNY and XVG/BTC so Verge doesn't end up with liquidity problems and manipulated. Now they are starting to figure out all the vulnerabilities of coins not being untraceable and to tell you guys the truth I wouldn't sell my VERGE for 100 satos if I was offered now to walk away Wink

im not going to sell it for 100, cause i know verge is more than that

I'll wait a while too. I won't sell now because my fear is the price won't go back down and the sell orders are thinning up while the buys get bigger and bigger.
Activity: 420
@CryptoOz
It's the chinese year of the Verge
Activity: 332
Verge [$XVG] will be very HUGE !
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
injecting other 2btc,this project going to get serious attentions,
Thanks Dev for non stop works you have done so far.
Regards
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
big boom is coming. Bids have just cross 100 btc - it's ath record for bid's sum
Activity: 146
I was waiting for CHINA to get hold of this coin and boom this is going to be huuuuge. Rocket ships ready lol

I'm working on BTC38 and other chinese exchanges here. BTC38 only XVG/CNY would be very bad XVG need both XVG/CNY and XVG/BTC so Verge doesn't end up with liquidity problems and manipulated. Now they are starting to figure out all the vulnerabilities of coins not being untraceable and to tell you guys the truth I wouldn't sell my VERGE for 100 satos if I was offered now to walk away Wink

im not going to sell it for 100, cause i know verge is more than that

Very wise choice!!  I am holding strong for over 1000 Sat at least before I sell a one........(Mark my words here!!)  

We should and will eventually be the number 1 crypto coin out there!!

Well done DEV!!!!!!!!!!   Grin
Jump to: