Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 585. (Read 843697 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Friendly reminder

Please kindly promote the Verge project on social media and focusing on the key word BLACKHOLE, people will get curious.

We should spread our new hashtags
#BLACKHOLE #XVG #VERGECURRENCY #PRIVACY #UNTRACEABLE #i2P #iPshield

Upvote the reddit thread
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/49f4yu/vergexvg_offers_blackhole_technology_i2p/
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
tomorrow i should have some more tor nodes up, and ill be releasing a qt assortment (win/nix/mac) of i2p-only and tor-only wallets to make connecting to i2p/tor alot easier for users soon as well.

these wallets will have proxy and seeds auto configured, so you just have to start i2p or tor and the wallet and bam, youre good to go.

i had actually already built a tor-inside-of-wallet, but the more i think about it, i2p and tor are constantly updating, and it makes more sense to do it this way,

so that updating to the newest i2p or tor is easy with our wallets.

Thanks Dev. The more streamlined and pre-implemented into the wallets you can make the Blackhole tech the better for non-programmer types like me. Though it isn't difficult if you follow the steps already laid out to go anon, people are lazy so this will help  Grin
Activity: 533
Merit: 500

my opinion. good luck to make 1 VERGE = 1 Slotti

Do you still want your 3 million back you sold to me at 4 sats. Cheesy

this coins is cheap and don´t get expensive... go back to 9sat next days.

Where you going for a Yoda thing because I don't think you got it?

Try this, "Cheap this coin is and expensive will not get...next days back to 9 sat will go"

I mean, I completely disagree and would prefer "Cheap this coin is and very expensive will get...next days back to 30 sat will go"

but hey, this is really about proper Yoda speak and not the content.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This will be easy to pump it is still cheap. Lets go for a new high

yea,...just hold the verge

its very cheap for a good coins

even you don't need to make newbie account,..

thats old song,.please make new innovations with better idea if want to fud

if you cant...just don't say anything... Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 513

Oh, you like ketchup? Well, FUCK YOU! I like mustard!

Don't get a ketchup vs. mustard debate going. That's all we need. Roll Eyes

It's actually a nice example because the answer is it depends on what you are eating it with Wink
(and sometimes both put together make a tasty dish)

btw and more ot: is there cross-currency mixing?

Don't get a ketchup vs. mustard debate going. That's all we need. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
tomorrow i should have some more tor nodes up, and ill be releasing a qt assortment (win/nix/mac) of i2p-only and tor-only wallets to make connecting to i2p/tor alot easier for users soon as well.

these wallets will have proxy and seeds auto configured, so you just have to start i2p or tor and the wallet and bam, youre good to go.

i had actually already built a tor-inside-of-wallet, but the more i think about it, i2p and tor are constantly updating, and it makes more sense to do it this way,

so that updating to the newest i2p or tor is easy with our wallets.

More great news and back to what Verge does best  Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486

Here is how I read this.

The VNL guy started that thinking he would get people to laugh off XVG. Then post #5 someone with an XMR logo looks to kinda agree with XVG and it's background just has a slight hesitation on some of it's working.

Then post #8 the VNL person looks to back track after seeing post #5.

I say the XVG dev is on to what he is trying to accomplish.

The way i understand this, it is more a question of philosophies than of technic. On the one hand, you have XMR/DASH/etc. that are trying to create as much clearnet anonymitiy as possible, because that's where the most people will use their coins.
Verge is about creating an ecosystem that is completely anonymous, because it never got in touch with the clearnet.
Right?
In this case, I don't really see what the fuss is all about. Those are two different philosophies and it is for the user to decide, which one suits him_her best.

I think you nailed it. Zedux was questioning exactly that he asked him whether $VNL was working over clearnet or not. Once Zedux pointed out $VNL was doing it over clearnet the guy got completely wide and started attacking Verge without pointing any tech fact. One of them even posted an anus to make his point which was absurd. I'm sure there's much more to $VNL than this but as it stands the coin was is not untraceable which might not even be their goal. Same with Dash and Monero although these two have other things in them and doesn't mean they won't achieve this goal Zedux was just poiting at its current state.
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This guy.
Been around a week and dropping price predictions.
Geez.
Gotta love crypto.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1176

Activity: 168

In this case, I don't really see what the fuss is all about. Those are two different philosophies and it is for the user to decide, which one suits him_her best.

I guess this just makes too much sense for some.

This is the internet. You have to pick a side for everything.

I guess this just makes too much sense for some.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz

Here is how I read this.

The VNL guy started that thinking he would get people to laugh off XVG. Then post #5 someone with an XMR logo looks to kinda agree with XVG and it's background just has a slight hesitation on some of it's working.

The way i understand this, it is more a question of philosophies than of technic. On the one hand, you have XMR/DASH/etc. that are trying to create as much clearnet anonymitiy as possible, because that's where the most people will use their coins.
Verge is about creating an ecosystem that is completely anonymous, because it never got in touch with the clearnet.
Right?

Oh I agree.

I guess I should have been more to the point that it took someone else from the XMR side to see this and now the VNL person is seeing the light of what XVG is doing.

Any ways end of this for me. I am still holding. Wink

That person you refer to on XMR side is fluffypony  Wink
Activity: 457
Merit: 274
XVG dev,

is it possible to run a node for verge?
legendary
Activity: 1400

Here is how I read this.

Right?

Oh I agree.

I guess I should have been more to the point that it took someone else from the XMR side to see this and now the VNL person is seeing the light of what XVG is doing.

Any ways end of this for me. I am still holding. Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 994
Merit: 513

Here is how I read this.

Right?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Here is how I read this.

they are promoting the verge but they are not aware  Grin

getting VERGED!
Jump to: