Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 587. (Read 843697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Are you really moderating my comment that was aimed to close this down? I am not a newbie account which you can just sweep under the rug. Tweeting out my deleted msg.

we dont need to have an argument in my thread, and yes i can sweep your comments out of this thread. it's self moderated.

we have a difference of opinion, and thats fine. you tend to your thread, ill tend to mine. i see you have your hands full over there.

edit: i cant "control" what other people do, trying to would be silly.

So you are approving their ideas on what an anon is and that DRK XMR and VNL are flawed and IP hiding is enough to call something anon? A simple Yes or No is enough.

im saying a public ledger is a vital element to cryptocurrency, and staying off clearnet is what is most important, in my, and many others opinion. i've been developing on tor for many years, and also i2p for a couple. i will agree that "coin mixing" on the clearnet isn't "anon". im not saying any coins are "flawed". that's all im willing to discuss here. i consider this the end of the discussion. you can pm if you would like to continue a debate.

If coin mixing isn't anon, which makes people actually not know where the transaction came from because it involves 10 other people in the equation (and you can not prove from the 10 if X was the sender because you don't have the private keys) how is hiding IP considered "anon" where you will be able to get linked to your transaction, doesn't matter how far you are in the chain?

If in the future you want to spend your coins or send them to an exchange or service, all past transactions will get connected to your wallet and every wallet you use with the help of that single tx. IP hiding or not.

Oh, you changed your msg Smiley Okay let's just end it here Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
in fact vanilla coin just POORLY IMPLEMENTED copy of DASH's instantX
and he would invite debate dev xvg?
ohh no
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!
Are you really moderating my comment that was aimed to close this down? I am not a newbie account which you can just sweep under the rug. Tweeting out my deleted msg.

we dont need to have an argument in my thread, and yes i can sweep your comments out of this thread. it's self moderated.

we have a difference of opinion, and thats fine. you tend to your thread, ill tend to mine. i see you have your hands full over there.

So you are approving their ideas on what an anon is and that DRK XMR and VNL are flawed and IP hiding is enough to call something anon? A simple Yes or No is enough.

please dont put words in my mouth. i dont see anywhere that i endorsed or approved anything at all. im saying a public ledger is a vital element to cryptocurrency, and staying off clearnet is what is most important, in my, and many others opinion. i've been developing on tor for many years, and also i2p for a couple. i will agree that "coin mixing" on the clearnet isn't "anon". im not saying any coins are "flawed". that's all im willing to discuss here. i consider this the end of the discussion. you can pm if you would like to continue a debate.
legendary
180 BPM

I can cope with them being absolutely not-knowledged when it comes to this and spreading misconceptions, but you were good enough to build this crypto up.
legendary

legendary
180 BPM
legendary
tomorrow i should have some more tor nodes up, and ill be releasing a qt assortment (win/nix/mac) of i2p-only and tor-only wallets to make connecting to i2p/tor alot easier for users soon as well.

these wallets will have proxy and seeds auto configured, so you just have to start i2p or tor and the wallet and bam, youre good to go.

i had actually already built a tor-inside-of-wallet, but the more i think about it, i2p and tor are constantly updating, and it makes more sense to do it this way,

so that updating to the newest i2p or tor is easy with our wallets.
Good job dev.. Im trust this coin will have strong comunity

we have a huge community, you should check out our chat room lol its pretty crazy 24/7
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
tomorrow i should have some more tor nodes up, and ill be releasing a qt assortment (win/nix/mac) of i2p-only and tor-only wallets to make connecting to i2p/tor alot easier for users soon as well.

these wallets will have proxy and seeds auto configured, so you just have to start i2p or tor and the wallet and bam, youre good to go.

i had actually already built a tor-inside-of-wallet, but the more i think about it, i2p and tor are constantly updating, and it makes more sense to do it this way,

Good job dev.. Im trust this coin will have strong comunity
legendary

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
See those who don't get that if you access the regular internet for anything, eg download wallet etc, you have left a digital finger print - therefore it is not anonymous.

Obviously those who disagree do not know how people are tracked down or how data is collected.
@CryptoOz
I had the same issues with this guy spreading FUD - this one was a classic:

https://twitter.com/CryptoOz/status/706844096782999553

https://twitter.com/CryptoOz/status/706845441820741637

lol he deleted them all. That's why just to make sure I took a print screen of this conversation with his second accountl

actually he blocked me lol

https://twitter.com/CryptoOz/status/706838772445356033

cryptoNaut ‏@_hightek  · 16h16 hours ago 

@CryptoOz There is a reason why Polo didn't even look at that project, a fork of Bitcoin with basic features built on top of it.

Activity: 280

lol he deleted them all. That's why just to make sure I took a print screen of this conversation with his second accountl

actually he blocked me lol
@CryptoOz
I think a post from my side is needed regarding the baseless insults thrown at VERGE by the Vanillacoin dev (btw they'll be rebranding their symbol to XVC yes so similar to XVG  Wink)

I asked him a simple question if his coin was using "privacy" tools over 'Clearnet'. He definitely understood VERY well my intention (which was to show him Clearnet does NOT allow for privacy in cryptos whatever fancy stuff he was doing) and instead of getting into a technical argument he started insulting VERGE and the community. Mind you I'm still waiting his answer... all in all this is what Vanillacoin does (soon rebranding it's symbol to XVC  Wink)...

Satoshi's whitepapers talk about 'public ledger' sadly and bizarrely to come from a dev he hasn't read Bitcoin White Papers what he's trying to achieve is 'blockchain obfuscation' ok sounds cool and he thinks Satashi Nakamoto is wrong and him as VanillaCoin's dev he's right that's what he calls privacy  Cheesy

This is what Vitalik Buterin had to say regarding 'blockchain obfuscation'
Unfortunately, absolutely perfect black-box obfuscation is mathematically known to be impossible
without taking into account the real major issue which is... all done over CLEARNET (sorry for the caps but had to do it). Mind you VanillaCoin has NOT (sorry again) achieved this yet but even if or when they do 1st there will be backdoors as it's impossible to do it to guarantee obfuscation and 2nd everything is still traceable. He goes on to say they use mixing for untraceability which not very much traceable. Draw your own conclusion but yet another coin that promises something and does not deliver it at all.

btw he started with his main twitter account than created another account to disguise his identity what a pussy!

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Go XVG Go!!! Grin
Activity: 280
I think a post from my side is needed regarding the baseless insults thrown at VERGE by the Vanillacoin dev (btw they'll be rebranding their symbol to XVC yes so similar to XVG  Wink)

I asked him a simple question if his coin was using "privacy" tools over 'Clearnet'. He definitely understood VERY well my intention (which was to show him Clearnet does NOT allow for privacy in cryptos whatever fancy stuff he was doing) and instead of getting into a technical argument he started insulting VERGE and the community. Mind you I'm still waiting his answer... all in all this is what Vanillacoin does (soon rebranding it's symbol to XVC  Wink). Satoshi's White Paper talk about 'public ledger' sadly and bizarrely as a "dev" he isn't even aware the content of the White Paper (yes kinda crazy).

What he's trying to achieve is 'blockchain obfuscation' ok sounds cool and he thinks Satashi Nakamoto is wrong and he's right. What he calls privacy...
This is what Vitalik Buterin had to say regarding 'blockchain obfuscation'
Unfortunately, absolutely perfect black-box obfuscation is mathematically known to be impossible

He's done without taking even into account the real major issue which is... all done over CLEARNET (sorry for the caps but had to do it). Mind you VanillaCoin has NOT (sorry again) achieved this yet but even if or when they do 1st there will be backdoors as it's impossible to do it to guarantee obfuscation and 2nd everything is still traceable. He goes on to say they use mixing for untraceability which is also very much traceable. Draw your own conclusion but yet another coin that promises something and does not deliver it at all.

btw he started with his main twitter account than created another account to disguise his identity what a pussy!

legendary
Block Explorer error

use http://blockexperts.com/xvg

that other one is only updated once a day for now until i fix it.
Activity: 367
I'm a miner not a minor.
Block Explorer error

Activity: 358
Activity: 112
Oh WOW!!! Sell walls are getting crushed on Bittrex....Volume is looking great!!  Big stuff happening!!!!!  Grin Grin

Its the blackhole tech...
Jump to: