Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 591. (Read 843697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!
Is there a way to create vanity verge wallet addresses?

yes, ill upload a vanity wallet address generator shortly, thanks for reminding me.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Is there a way to create vanity verge wallet addresses?
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Is the anon on this coin Dan Metcalf Approved?

well you can ask him his opinion on i2p and ip address obfuscation if you like. personally i believe alot of people are wasting time with stealth tx's. a public ledger is a good thing (it's what satoshi wanted), as long as users can't be traced back to their home ip address (which doesnt happen in most crypto, and that's not what satoshi wanted).

hmmm...Is the code on this coin Satoshi Nakamoto Approved? Grin
legendary

well you can ask him his opinion on i2p and ip address obfuscation if you like. personally i believe alot of people are wasting time with stealth tx's. a public ledger is a good thing (it's what satoshi wanted), as long as users can't be traced back to their home ip address (which doesnt happen in most crypto, and that's not what satoshi wanted).
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
we have a lot competitor of this features (  full TOR/i2P resources] )

maybe we need adding one or more features that different or and unique than other (competitor )

The competitors do not have all the resources of Verge when it comes to I2P.

How many features does Bitcoin have?

we do not have ANY Competitors that have a full onslaught of i2p and tor resources. some coins are "compatible" with tor/i2p, but not a single one of them do it like we do.

let''s get that written down dev and give it a fancy brand that way the word is much easier to spread to common people  Smiley
we have a lot competitor of this features (  full TOR/i2P resources] )

maybe we need adding one or more features that different or and unique than other (competitor )

we do not have ANY Competitors that have a full onslaught of i2p and tor resources. some coins are "compatible" with tor/i2p, but not a single one of them do it like we do.

And this is exaclty what we need to get out to the world.  So they know the truth and we can be the coin we should be!!   Cheesy

That is why we need to figure out a way to show people this as opposed to what they believe with other coins!!

sure we need to explain that and create a fancy name for it as suggested. It will work nicely.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

And this is exaclty what we need to get out to the world.  So they know the truth and we can be the coin we should be!!   Cheesy

That is why we need to figure out a way to show people this as opposed to what they believe with other coins!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
295GH/s  Shocked

NOW 443GH/s  Shocked Shocked

legendary

Activity: 146
I've got an idea while answering someone over twitter. VERGE needs to brand it's untraceable technology all those VC backed coins listed over VC backed shapeshift.io have fancy names for the simple stuff they supposedly do (some have nothing at all on them). VERGE in the other hand is doing some pretty difficult things and name simply "tor nodes" or "i2p nodes" etc. Why not brand it's achievements something like *blackhole technology / *TheXVGblackhole and put some fancy images like the one below and write extensively on how information leave the wallet and simply appear on the other side without leaving any trace whatsoever like no trace at all on users locations wallets IPs etc. People like the hyped side of things so let's hype something that's clearly very advanced but are being let to common names explain.

wow very good idea I like the name XVGblackhole it interesting people in her name , I think chinese will ask what special this coin ?

I will buy more

very nice idea time to brand it's features dev!  Grin

Yes this is a good idea for sure, this will help us get to the level we need!!  We need to stand out from the competition and let everyone know why Verge is better.  People in here say it is, so lets get everyone else to know that too!!  This would be a good way to show it I think!!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

no,.no bitcoin i mean but with the competitor
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Really like the idea of branding the technology behind XVG!
I've got an idea while answering someone over twitter. VERGE needs to brand it's untraceable technology all those VC backed coins listed over VC backed shapeshift.io have fancy names for the simple stuff they supposedly do (some have nothing at all on them). VERGE in the other hand is doing some pretty difficult things and name simply "tor nodes" or "i2p nodes" etc. Why not brand it's achievements something like *blackhole technology / *TheXVGblackhole and put some fancy images like the one below and write extensively on how information leave the wallet and simply appear on the other side without leaving any trace whatsoever like no trace at all on users locations wallets IPs etc. People like the hyped side of things so let's hype something that's clearly very advanced but are being let to common names explain.

wow very good idea I like the name XVGblackhole it interesting people in her name , I think chinese will ask what special this coin ?

I will buy more

very nice idea time to brand it's features dev!  Grin
who the heck is buying xmr and dash on trex but forgetting about VERGE?   Huh

haven't these buyers heard about VERGE?
Or what makes them ignoring verge?

Trex is simply following the herd. Poloniex is pushing the price up.
Activity: 420
@CryptoOz

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

@CryptoOz

The ill informed, bagholders and bots Wink
@CryptoOz
well, it was actually 80k.

Got in over my head, and kept sinking.

Technically, im working my way out, and not that far down anymore... but i hate looking
at the number...lol.... so its still 80k in my head.

Im thinkin its 30k or less now... i hope.

I started a carlot, vending machine biz, advertising... either alone, or with partners...

now i just bought into a storage business. (i sell sheds/garages etc)

it was little money up front>(the owner owed me 70% of it)   

so here's hoping i found something finally.

--oh i owned my own construction company when i was young, and made too much money early... for a kid.
then started looking for other things, when my back started to go.
g

If your here for the long run then it is just a matter of time.
Activity: 125

Jump to: