Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 599. (Read 843697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I am not too familiar with this either, but if you have a low block and they have a ton of power, won't they get a ton of verge if you set it up this way....if so, wouldn't that give them the power they are looking for as it seems they are trying to manipulate the price with adding in this hashing power.  If we give them a bunch of coins with their hashing power then maybe they will keep the price lower with all their coins?  Just my thought I guess.

they're losing money. trust me. lol

I like the idea of tipping a block once in an hour in that scenerio that will make sure they are not workers but paying slaves if their intentions are evil.

While we are at it did you guys check Decred coin hybrid PoW+PoS it's the first cryptocurency to legalize crypto enslavement lol. PoW miners do all the work and the bagholders on PoS decide if they accept miners blocks or not lol. They called it joint concensus it's pure elite enslavement of crypto miners  Cheesy

Hey, hey. Don't be so hard on us POS bagholders. Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz

I am not too familiar with this either, but if you have a low block and they have a ton of power, won't they get a ton of verge if you set it up this way....if so, wouldn't that give them the power they are looking for as it seems they are trying to manipulate the price with adding in this hashing power.  If we give them a bunch of coins with their hashing power then maybe they will keep the price lower with all their coins?  Just my thought I guess.

I like the idea of tipping a block once in an hour in that scenerio that will make sure they are not workers but paying slaves if their intentions are evil.

While we are at it did you guys check Decred coin hybrid PoW+PoS it's the first cryptocurency to legalize crypto enslavement lol. PoW miners do all the work and the bagholders on PoS decide if they accept miners blocks or not lol. They called it joint concensus it's pure elite enslavement of crypto miners  Cheesy

crypto enslavement, I like that term. Maybe modelling on Capitalist Governments?

Governments would be pure PoS, they create it without work (fiat) and distribute however they want.
Slavery economy workers produce the riches and the government/elite rule over them. Decred model of PoW+PoS  Cheesy

okkkk  Modern day pharaohs  Tongue or the shapeshifters Wink
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486

crypto enslavement, I like that term. Maybe modelling on Capitalist Governments?

Governments would be pure PoS, they create it without work (fiat) and distribute however they want.
Slavery economy workers produce the riches and the government/elite rule over them. Decred model of PoW+PoS  Cheesy
@CryptoOz

Activity: 1204
Merit: 486

@CryptoOz
A huge DASH/ XMR pissing competition - both pointing out how bad each one is.

Just read their forums on BCT and you will find out the truth.

XVG does what they both claim and is just a fraction of the price.

Activity: 533
Merit: 500
@leancuisine

Nice job

Thanks! and thanks again for helping me test the site!

Sure I had fun. I did my best to clean it out but failed.  Angry
Activity: 980
www.DonateMedia.org
@leancuisine

Nice job

Thanks! and thanks again for helping me test the site!
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
@leancuisine

Nice job
Activity: 980
www.DonateMedia.org

OK initial pre-launch of new sites to spread VERGE awareness :-)

ALL proceeds from these sites will be going to Charity and further VERGE Development!

Take a look and let me know what you think!

Keep in mind these sites are for charity and VERGE development only, not as a money making business.

http://xvg.io/blackjack/ and http://xvg.io/dice/index.php

Once I'm comfortable and the sites are thoroughly tested I will launch an official ANN thread.

both sites have faucets as well!

Fun games and nice set up. Great job Smiley

You did a really nice job !

This is great for promotion.

Thanks a lot everyone for the kind words!

I have some other things in the works as well, but I don't want to jinx them :-)

I'll keep plugging away and hopefully it helps VERGE and the community in some way.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello. Good coin. What are the best mining groundz?

On the OP, I use supernova.cc

Thankz a lot. where i´m get the wallet plz? i don´t find

Vergecurrency.com
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Thankz a lot. where i´m get the wallet plz? i don´t find
Activity: 332

ALL proceeds from these sites will be going to Charity and further VERGE Development!

Keep in mind these sites are for charity and VERGE development only, not as a money making business.

Once I'm comfortable and the sites are thoroughly tested I will launch an official ANN thread.

You did a really nice job !
Activity: 112

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!
This guy added Verge to a font pack he did.

http://labs.allienworks.net/icons/cryptocoins/

allien hangs out in our chat.. he's awesome =]
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This guy added Verge to a font pack he did.

http://labs.allienworks.net/icons/cryptocoins/
@CryptoOz

This is great for promotion.
@CryptoOz
Quote from: Bitcoin! on Today at 01:15:17 PM
Hey man would you be intrested in adding vergecoin to your faucet?
Verge cominity would support it please repply!

Hello,

BE+faucet 0.01 BTC/month.

Thats the message i got from multifaucet to adding verge!
Wat do you think guys?

I think it's a rip off - here is why:

Faucets attract traffic - for the site owner (revenue via ads)
Faucets are filled by donation - not by site owner

We don't need a block explorer, as we have one for now and sure Dev will make another soon.

Activity: 101

Fun games and nice set up. Great job Smiley
Jump to: