Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 595. (Read 843697 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
So when it drops back down i can run the Zeus Thunder and get some more coins
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
Activity: 150
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Network Hashrate jumping up and down like crazy
@CryptoOz
tell me in how long money is available on the website blackjack ?? have 40 minutes waiting

Can please you assist this person as they keep sending me emails. I have advised them to contact the person they sent the transaction to.

I PM'ed them! Funds are still in their account, wallet was off-line earlier for a bit. Dice game had a vulnerability we were trying to trace.

Thanks I did advise them to PM you, but they just replied with the same message they sent first time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
tell me in how long money is available on the website blackjack ?? have 40 minutes waiting

Can please you assist this person as they keep sending me emails. I have advised them to contact the person they sent the transaction to.

I PM'ed them! Funds are still in their account, wallet was off-line earlier for a bit. Dice game had a vulnerability we were trying to trace.
@CryptoOz

@CryptoOz
so some of our new changes that will be coming up:

-checkblock will now make sure blocks submitted are not too far in the past, or too far in the future
-json rpc work will not be available unless there are at least 3 nodes connected
-new source code, will not allow any previous versions to connect as peers

bump** missed this as I am sure others may have too.
@CryptoOz

yeah we have been trying to get added to Poloniex but there has been ZERO traction on that topic.

Maybe we just need to offer Poloniex a few BTC. It certainly can't hurt to try.

I would like to throw money at them BUT THEY WONT RESPOND TO MY INQUIRIES

-_______________________________-

There is also Jubi and BTC38 that can give us good volume, we should look into trying with those too.

yeah, a few people in irc have already said they would help contribute btc as well. i wrote them again to see if where we stand

Fucking blow their shit up I will contribute 1.0 BTC to the fund.

This whole pussy footing around is becoming very disheartening - Lets make strides to improve our market position.

What do we need to do to get on BTC38 ?

Jubi            [email protected]

BTC38, cant find contact us on website but they have a twitter

Ticket can be opened when logged into the site - BTC38
@CryptoOz
I think something like this https://www.coinpayments.net/coinhosting could be just as valuable as buying your way onto an exchange.

Block Explorer & Faucet
$975USD
Initial Setup
1 Year Hosting**
Maintenance
Social Media Announcement
Newsletter Mention
$100 Donation to Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)

Requirements:
Listed On CoinPayments

Just a suggestion! They have a couple smaller packages too

we are already on cointopay.com and we already have block explorers and a faucet im almost done with.. i think a larger exchange is a better investment for that kind of money

whoa... cointopay imho should not charge, they should take transaction fees only like coinomi etc. All Cryptos are not ponzi's

No sure if you missed it, or I'm missing something.  cointopay doesn't charge to list with them, and Verge is there.  CoinPayments is asking for a fee to be listed.  And I agree we shouldn't do that.  

sorry  I meant coinpayments
legendary
Activity: 1007
I think something like this https://www.coinpayments.net/coinhosting could be just as valuable as buying your way onto an exchange.

Block Explorer & Faucet
$975USD
Initial Setup
1 Year Hosting**
Maintenance
Newsletter Mention

Requirements:
Listed On CoinPayments

we are already on cointopay.com and we already have block explorers and a faucet im almost done with.. i think a larger exchange is a better investment for that kind of money

whoa... cointopay imho should not charge, they should take transaction fees only like coinomi etc. All Cryptos are not ponzi's

No sure if you missed it, or I'm missing something.  cointopay doesn't charge to list with them, and Verge is there.  CoinPayments is asking for a fee to be listed.  And I agree we shouldn't do that.  
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

Block Explorer & Faucet
$975USD
Initial Setup
1 Year Hosting**
Maintenance
Newsletter Mention

Requirements:
Listed On CoinPayments

Activity: 343
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

Block Explorer & Faucet
$975USD
Initial Setup
1 Year Hosting**
Maintenance
Newsletter Mention

Requirements:
Listed On CoinPayments

legendary
Activity: 1176
please someone in here try to contact Yuanbohui

i ever make communications and negotiations with them and they are very cooperative

a long time ago i request to them for adding ambercoin

they agreed to adding amber but there is no deal with amber trade about the charges

edit : I'm a little shy to contact them again
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

yeah we have been trying to get added to Poloniex but there has been ZERO traction on that topic.

There is also Jubi and BTC38 that can give us good volume, we should look into trying with those too.

yeah, a few people in irc have already said they would help contribute btc as well. i wrote them again to see if where we stand

This whole pussy footing around is becoming very disheartening - Lets make strides to improve our market position.

If we could actually pay our way onto a good exchange I would also throw down 1.0 BTC
Activity: 168
It looks like they have a Skype listed on the site, if you wanted to take a crack at that, Dev.
Be wary of contacting BTC38 on Twitter. There are two accounts. I'm not yet sure which one is legitimate.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Jubi            [email protected]

BTC38, cant find contact us on website but they have a twitter

I really wish that I could help, but I'm broke as shit.

I have 2,000+ Twitter followers, but none of them are interested in cryptocoins.
Activity: 377

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

Jump to: