Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 634. (Read 843693 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
pacman is coming!!
Activity: 420
@CryptoOz
Why this coin is not listed as Verge on coinmarketcap???

They have not updated their records yet, but have been contacted.

WCI has:

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/verge
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Why this coin is not listed as Verge on coinmarketcap???
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
One thing that may help grow the user base is a feature-chart that compares Verge with other currencies/assets trying to help w/ privacy.  That would help people make an informed choice.  If the chart were to be very honest w/ identifying features of the various privacy-focused currencies, then it may help boost the credibility of this community.  Basically, more computer-science talk here would be helpful.

A short video in the OP could be nice idea explaining that
android app now avail on our website, or on the google play store:

made a few updates and fixes to the website.. today ill have the i2p electrum client/server out, as well as another dedicated i2p node.

cheers!

Carefull there is another VERGE Wallet on android issued by Whitehawk Team with same logo and stuff, could be som exploit to get your coins !
Be carefull what you download !

def use links in the OP
Activity: 493
Merit: 518
One thing that may help grow the user base is a feature-chart that compares Verge with other currencies/assets trying to help w/ privacy.  That would help people make an informed choice.  If the chart were to be very honest w/ identifying features of the various privacy-focused currencies, then it may help boost the credibility of this community.  Basically, more computer-science talk here would be helpful.
Activity: 291

made a few updates and fixes to the website.. today ill have the i2p electrum client/server out, as well as another dedicated i2p node.

cheers!

Carefull there is another VERGE Wallet on android issued by Whitehawk Team with same logo and stuff, could be som exploit to get your coins !
Be carefull what you download !
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I don't use Twitter, but someone should tweet poloniex and specifically mention the volume....   200BTC is crazy...  That the only thing they care about.  

There's already 10 or more of those a day. They just don't seem to care.

We do need to work on our Reddit presence though.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
I don't use Twitter, but someone should tweet poloniex and specifically mention the volume....   200BTC is crazy...  That the only thing they care about.  
Activity: 43
nice dump. What's next

ooo, of course. How may I forgot. Poloniex will add and to da mooooon with all pumpers and dumpers Wink

you mean buyers and sellers  Wink

mistype;)
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
   If your running on windows, and you had dogeD installed and synced, you can just delete everything in the appdata/roaming verge directory, and copy everything from the doged directory.  Then you don't have to sync.  It worked for me.   

Thanks Chilly!
Worked like a champ. Only thing I did was change the conf file name to VergeCoin.conf

Also sent 500 coins as a test to bittrex BEFORE I downloaded and installed new Verge wallet. Coins made it no problem.

I've never seen a Dev on the ball like this one. This whole change thing had me a little concerned but WOW.....just WOW.

Kudos and applause!

Glad to hear it worked for you.  When you mentioned the conf file I had to go check, because I didn't remember changing it.  I never created one for dogeDark, or Verge, they both just worked "out of the box". 

And yea I agree, good job Dev... 
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
   If your running on windows, and you had dogeD installed and synced, you can just delete everything in the appdata/roaming verge directory, and copy everything from the doged directory.  Then you don't have to sync.  It worked for me.   

Thanks Chilly!
Worked like a champ. Only thing I did was change the conf file name to VergeCoin.conf

Also sent 500 coins as a test to bittrex BEFORE I downloaded and installed new Verge wallet. Coins made it no problem.

I've never seen a Dev on the ball like this one. This whole change thing had me a little concerned but WOW.....just WOW.

Kudos and applause!
Activity: 396
nice dump. What's next

ooo, of course. How may I forgot. Poloniex will add and to da mooooon with all pumpers and dumpers Wink

you mean buyers and sellers  Wink

its the volume that is more important not the price
the price well come with new and stronger floors and more distribution
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Follow me on twitter to see my next advices Wink
@johnnywoo2015
Sold at 27 and i think we'll see retrace before an another leg up  Cool
Looking forward to rebuy
nice dump. What's next

We should all contribute and pay for a publicity on one of those popular bitcoin/altcoin youtube channel.

Verging in the rain and announce IRC chat & privacy features

What do u think?

Cryptocurrency isn't really that popular on YouTube though.

I haven't seen a single crypto account over 10k subscribers.

nvm youtube then. Is there not a popular website that makes vids??  I will search more
Activity: 168
We should all contribute and pay for a publicity on one of those popular bitcoin/altcoin youtube channel.

Verging in the rain and announce IRC chat & privacy features

What do u think?

Cryptocurrency isn't really that popular on YouTube though.

I haven't seen a single crypto account over 10k subscribers.
nice dump. What's next
Activity: 99

cheers!
Thanks for the update
Jump to: