Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 633. (Read 843693 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 500
as I wrote in the other thread, since there are many newbs account posting here, guys be careful and do not "fall in love" with the coin. Verge is noteworthy and the Dev is a white fly in the crypto scene, but it is still a manipulated and speculative market. I'm personally still in and I think there will be more growth, but you should set a stable exit point not too far fetched, don't let those screaming "3k sats here we go" fool you, we will not get there, at least not short term. If I had entered at a price that at this point had gained me more than 15 btc, I would be already out.

sooo careful not to get burned, happy trading and regardless the price, keep up the good work Dev!

One of the reasons I like this community is they don't seem like a bunch of noobs that thought 99% monthly Stake coins were a good idea. They understand market cap and what it takes to make a profit.

Are some a bit excited right now, sure but we've been here a long while accumulating at under 5 sats and dealing with trolls here and there.

I bought a good portion at 1 sat so I was on board a long long time ago because I liked the fundamentals.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
as I wrote in the other thread, since there are many newbs account posting here, guys be careful and do not "fall in love" with the coin. Verge is noteworthy and the Dev is a white fly in the crypto scene, but it is still a manipulated and speculative market. I'm personally still in and I think there will be more growth, but you should set a stable exit point not too far fetched, don't let those screaming "3k sats here we go" fool you, we will not get there, at least not short term. If I had entered at a price that at this point had gained me more than 15 btc, I would be already out.

sooo careful not to get burned, happy trading and regardless the price, keep up the good work Dev!

I dont think 3k sat is a price we could get too, maybe long term but i doubt it, doesn't seem realistic with the supply of Verge.

I think a price 60 to 130 sat is very possible short to medium term, especially if we Poloniex.
Activity: 493
Merit: 518

Great perspective w/ a lot of wisdom.  Following the bubble pattern from yesterday, I expect Verge to settle down somewhere between 12 and 15 Satoshi before too long.  From there, Verge may continue to appreciate in value if a lot of stars start to align.  Some of those stars include a growing and sustainable user-base, usage beyond speculation (Verge has to be spendable or usable beyond trading for other cryptos or it won't successfully compete with other digital currencies or digital assets), and more people contributing to and collaborating in growing the ecosystem (Example: VergeDev has been and is great, but two great devs would be greater).  
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

For the record, I'm not a multi.

I just never actively posted on this forum before.

Here's my Twitter with 2,000+ followers, if that helps: https://twitter.com/RabidParrots/

I really don't believe that anyone else who posts regularly in this thread is a multi either.

Yeah same here.  I have been here, just not actively posting.  Also, I agree with you in the short term we won't see the 3K sats, but it is possible.  My honest goal is within the next 5 years.  That it what would make me happy.  I am not here as a day trader trying to make it like the stock market.  I think that this is another opportunity to get into Verge the same way people got into BTC well under .01 cents.  This is what BTC was inteneded to be, but it isn't, Verge is the only thing that is.  So yes we will see the ups and downs as a market will, but overall over time eveyone will see what this coin truely is and that is what I am here for, not to make a quick buck like others.   Grin
Activity: 168

For the record, I'm not a multi.

I just never actively posted on this forum before.

Here's my Twitter with 2,000+ followers, if that helps: https://twitter.com/RabidParrots/

I really don't believe that anyone else who posts regularly in this thread is a multi either.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
for me it doesnt matter if it will goback to 1sat didnt buy this coin but mined it.. just hold on tight 50sat incoming  Shocked
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel

definitely ill hold this coin , though i sold some @27 to buy some pizza  Wink
cant believe  im 15+ btc gain on this shit ,  been holding this coin for years now.. upp upp Grin Grin

Although, this time it won't take years!!   Grin  It is going to happen very very soon!!
cant believe  im 15+ btc gain on this shit ,  been holding this coin for years now.. upp upp Grin Grin

Well its not shit  Grin and of course you are up....this is a top 5 coin easy so if I were you I would hold again!! Grin
Activity: 107

Remain Patient. 
By the way, is that guy who always bitched about the price not rising still around? Or, did he sell out low?

I miss his beautiful English.
Wow. Looking good guys. 
If CoinMarketCap switched to XVG, we'd be the 14th in volume from trex alone.

yeah as they have already been contacted, I hope they change over soon!

Cool.  I had dropped them a note too.
Wow. Looking good guys. 

yeah as they have already been contacted, I hope they change over soon!
Wow. Looking good guys. 
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Activity: 420
@CryptoOz
pacman is coming!!

We need to chomp through the 28 Sat to make it to 30 and if we chomp there today...hello 50 sat today!!   Grin

chompa chompa - getting those XVG - gaining an appetite for verge
Activity: 420
@CryptoOz
Why this coin is not listed as Verge on coinmarketcap???

They have not updated their records yet, but have been contacted.

WCI has:

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/verge

Hope they will update soon as they have been contacted.  Would be nice to have them get updated along with everyone else.

It would be great, as many exchanges have not even changed the ticker or name yet. I know Dev would have contacted each one - I am sure it will occur soon. Take this opportunity to accumulate $XVG - once the word is out, you will not see these prices again.

pacman is coming!!

We need to chomp through the 28 Sat to make it to 30 and if we chomp there today...hello 50 sat today!!   Grin
Why this coin is not listed as Verge on coinmarketcap???

They have not updated their records yet, but have been contacted.

WCI has:

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/verge

Hope they will update soon as they have been contacted.  Would be nice to have them get updated along with everyone else.
Jump to: