Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 647. (Read 843693 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
18 SAT Smiley all those people who sold at 10 must be kicking themselves lol

Market is going crazy to be honest, lets enjoy the ride up the rollercoaster mate  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
56 BTC Volume, wohoo!!

18sat-wall will be eaten soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
18 SAT Smiley all those people who sold at 10 must be kicking themselves lol
legendary

I bought majority at 3 SAT and it has doubled twice already. Before the end of next week it will have doubled another 2 times Smiley

The coin is absolutely DIRT cheap Smiley I mean until it reaches 1900 SAT I'm gonna keep buying bitcoin per week. Then I will sit back and sell a few here and a few there Smiley

Its good to be part of this. Finally have a coin where we had the opportunity that bitcoin gave to the early adopters Smiley BOOM to the MOON lol

Happy times ahead!

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
still can't withdraw verge from cryptopia

Yeah, seems like they dont know how to handle things
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We passed up Litecoin. Today will be a good day.

I hate being nocturnal. I miss all the big time trading that takes place during the day.

Can't wait for Chinese markets!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Our volume!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
I would be very interested to see Marketcap once all changed over to VERGE
legendary
Activity: 1176
still can't withdraw verge from cryptopia
legendary
well I am making a coin that will come loaded with 1 Million VERGE. I am trying to get a design. It will be a Cryptsy Commiseration Coin.

Current Ideas are here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-yet-a-new-coin-design-doing-1368405

Feel free to add more. 50 coins will be made. I am trying to buy the 50Mil now to put on them. Does someone want to help out with this at all?

It can either be a straight up plain coin of have some fun cartoon imagery of the rumours surrounding cryptsy..

What do you guys think?

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
How big was Cryptsy as far as DOGED? Does anyone have a rough estimate of how many coins might be trapped there?

Fewer coins helps the price now, but if and when the floodgates ever open at Cryptsy, it will result in a HUGE dump.

I don't expect cryptsy'll open any new market for witdrawals. Last time when they did some progress was 2 weeks ago
How big was Cryptsy as far as DOGED? Does anyone have a rough estimate of how many coins might be trapped there?

Fewer coins helps the price now, but if and when the floodgates ever open at Cryptsy, it will result in a HUGE dump.
legendary
Glad bought at 9 sat  Cheesy

WELL its just the start guys.. I just bought another BTC worth Smiley

This is the time guys...
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Glad bought at 9 sat  Cheesy
Activity: 221
Bitcoin lover
15 sats! Looks like a whale on a shopping spree.

We're tailing Litecoin in volume!
We're going to 18 in a blink of an eye
15 sats! Looks like a whale on a shopping spree.

We're tailing Litecoin in volume!
I think now it has huge potential to grow.
My suggestions:
1) Marketing/Publicity so that more people will know about the vergecoin.
2) Publish the news about Verge coin in any reputable/well known bitcoin news site. So that the news will spread and more people will invest in the coin.
If it is done previously then just ignore my suggestions.
Thanks.
I also think this is very important for the future of VERGE !

Marketing/Publicity is important , i agree with u , but there is thing i cant understand, everyone want verge price to rise but in the same time they offer verge at lower price (10-11sat).

That's how markets work. People have different motivations. Some are just trying to cash in on a small increase to avoid a crash. Others don't think it will rise anymore. If people weren't buying and selling constantly, the price would never move.
Someone cancelled a huge 12 sat sell order. The 12 sat wall is now gone! :U

EDIT: Never mind, I didn't notice that someone bought 20mil at once.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
My suggestions:
2) Publish the news about Verge coin in any reputable/well known bitcoin news site. So that the news will spread and more people will invest in the coin.
Thanks.

Marketing/Publicity is important , i agree with u , but there is thing i cant understand, everyone want verge price to rise but in the same time they offer verge at lower price (10-11sat).
legendary
Activity: 966
My suggestions:
Thanks.

i agree

I was thinking about create an online Gymkhana rewarded with Verge coins, we could use social media to boost the coin marketing and we could get some new people into that usually are  away from cryptoworld, it is only an idea but i think Marketing guerrilla can make the coin more known and it would be relatively cheap, too i would like to ask to Dev what he think about create some way of a reserve funds to further development and buy support of the coin, for example trading altcoins and using the profits for buy coins in open market.
Jump to: