Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 645. (Read 843693 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I can't blame people for selling a bit here and there. My avg weight buy is 4.8 sat and I have quite a bit. I'd like to realize some nice profits. Maybe buy a new vehicle.  Grin

My plan it to sell a little bit on the way up without creating huge walls. That BTC from what I do sell will then go into building the buy side.

Yes, I want to profit from this but I really want to see how far we can take this too

I went very long on this coin because I saw what the Dev was doing and how much he cared. I've fallen for my fair share of scam coins over the last few years but this is one I can really get behind.

AWESOME I second that mate. We work together and we all gain Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
So uhmm anyone knows what is happening with bittrex?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Has anyone contacted Cryptopia about fixing the name?

I just tweeted at them.
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
I can't blame people for selling a bit here and there. My avg weight buy is 4.8 sat and I have quite a bit. I'd like to realize some nice profits. Maybe buy a new vehicle.  Grin

My plan it to sell a little bit on the way up without creating huge walls. That BTC from what I do sell will then go into building the buy side.

Yes, I want to profit from this but I really want to see how far we can take this too

I went very long on this coin because I saw what the Dev was doing and how much he cared. I've fallen for my fair share of scam coins over the last few years but this is one I can really get behind.
Has anyone contacted Cryptopia about fixing the name?
legendary
I think we'll see above 30 sat easy. 1000 sat is a weat dream

Dude it isnt.. You will see. when you keep dumping and rebuying at higher prices Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
Why is it appearing  Wallet Maintenance on Bittrex?

It's in shock due to all the volume Wink
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Why is it appearing  Wallet Maintenance on Bittrex?
@CryptoOz
verge is equipped with the latest safety equipment - 5 star rated - crash avoidance system. Wink
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
price of 1000 sat would mean No.5 on Coinmarketcap Roll Eyes
what are you smoking? can I have some Cheesy

EDIT:
price of 100 would mean No.20 btw
If anyone is a member of The Silk Road, you don't have to say anything. Just go tell them about this coin.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added XVG to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!
Activity: 36
I predict 49 before it comes crashing down. to 15. Then it will slowly go back up.

This isn't a wheat dream.

This is straight up WHOLE GRAIN, homie!
Activity: 221
Bitcoin lover
legendary
74 btc volume trex .... 200 BTC here we come

Easy... Dump your ETHEr and buy XVG Smiley its actually useful lol
@CryptoOz
74 btc volume trex .... 200 BTC here we come
Activity: 29
I think ill be dumping at 20 too, and maybe rebuy at 12 or something

really? not all of them because they could keep going up lol. you saw what happened to ETHER right? It kept going and going and going...

this will have more momentum...

I got to see alot of people mining DOGED in the past year, and i think that a great part of them still hold their coins and 20 sat will already be a good margin for these people. So i think that these huge whales are still waiting for their position to dump, i just dont want to be eaten by them hahahaha, probably we will se a huge dump. But then we will have that awesome grow again Smiley Just my point of view Smiley BTCBTC
legendary
Think XVG will hit 1000 satoshis?  Cheesy

Dude this is more than likely... When it hits this then the chinese will take over the pumping.. Its not fiction its real. This is real lol

Very minimum it will meet DOGE. That is the absolute bare minimum... This coin offers more than DOGE. Its gonna be 3k sat easy

Lets get these dumpers out of the way now... Once they are gone the real traders will start start using this coin and we will get a good value.. then we will hiot market place after market place.

We need to get rid of all the kids playing about at the moment.. It will happen just wish it would sooner Smiley
Jump to: