Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 14. (Read 243702 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
I have XVG in my portfolio. Bought at a low price, so do not worry. I am sure that when the market begins to recover, the price will start to grow well.
I agree with you, this coin is very strong and will start growing soon. I also have Verge and I am confident that this coin will bring me very good money.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Not sure about the technology, but the community around verge is quite funny. Lots of pumps and dumps. Lots of argumentation. I personally is looking to pick up verge at 50 sats and wait for the next pump  Grin Grin Grin

Don't think we'll see it go any lower than 200 satoshi in the long term but 300 seems quite likely in the coming days. It's been a steady decline since peaking at near 2000 satoshi. I bought in around 1200 and eventually got out around 500, fortunately I traded a bit so my average cost is more like 800 satoshi, still a big mistake and a big loss. I'll be considering buying back in when the price goes sub 300.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
i have too much verge in my portfolio but i am fear. yesterday i heard verge was hacked. i think verge make a dump in short time. i am thinking about to sell my verge.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I have XVG in my portfolio. Bought at a low price, so do not worry. I am sure that when the market begins to recover, the price will start to grow well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Not sure about the technology, but the community around verge is quite funny. Lots of pumps and dumps. Lots of argumentation. I personally is looking to pick up verge at 50 sats and wait for the next pump  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
Ive been holding XVG for 3 months, and added to it whilst its low.. but, I find it very hard to find anything positive to read about the coin and its claims.

If I believe what XVG tells me, I would think that its one of the most advanced and capable privacy coins, yet I can find nothing outside of XVG to back this up!

Is it in the same league as well established coins like Monera and others?

Are you technical enough to understand the differences? Plenty of reading out there. Basically Verge uses IP obfuscation via tor and Wraith protocol. Monero uses RingCT to hide the sender and receiver.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Looks like XVG may fall to 360 by Sunday or Monday in a wave 5 down trend. Below 300 next week? Hmmm, perhaps a bottom in the last week of March; speculatively speaking of course. Undecided
Activity: 15
Ive been holding XVG for 3 months, and added to it whilst its low.. but, I find it very hard to find anything positive to read about the coin and its claims.

If I believe what XVG tells me, I would think that its one of the most advanced and capable privacy coins, yet I can find nothing outside of XVG to back this up!

Is it in the same league as well established coins like Monera and others?
Activity: 14
this coin seems to be a auxiliary coin of bitcoin, if bitcoin rise, there is no reason it stay in line, the pump these days just prove that, and i think it still has much potential to rise
Activity: 182
Now All the market is red. Alt party coming soon. Wait Xvg show us good increase. This is an excellent coin with a good design and highly demanded technology. If you do not know what to buy then buy privacy coins - they will surely grow. I believe that it will also show a well performance in the long run. But If you hodl long term hodl you can pick EOS and NEO.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
Over the last few weeks I have done extensive Elliot Wave analysis of the verge coin.  My analysis includes the entire history of Verge trading.  I used a particular trading program to perform these analysis' and it appears that Verge's price is heading for implosion and may fall drastically with a floor somewhere between 40 and 80 satoshi.  I didn't want to believe what I was witnessing while Verge kept falling and while the software analysis kept predicting lower and lower value.  After 2 weeks; while just about everyone is predicting verge to the moon again, the software's predictions to go lower were nearly spot on at every wave point.  I was very surprised to see how accurate the predictions of the bear trend had become as time unfolded and because of this I decided not to HODL Verge any longer!   I believe it is smarter to sell and buy back in when it's much lower and near the floor.  So sold all of my 171,000 Verge @ .00000679.   Verge has continued to fall since I sold and I suspect it may fall below 500 satoshi sometime this weekend and it appears that is may go below 400 by next weekend.  Now I suppose that Verge might eventually come back but probable not before it completely tanks, IMO.   Well have to wait and see.

A software tells you what to do?
Good boy, that you sold all your verge...
Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Over the last few weeks I have done extensive Elliot Wave analysis of the verge coin.  My analysis includes the entire history of Verge trading.  I used a particular trading program to perform these analysis' and it appears that Verge's price is heading for implosion and may fall drastically with a floor somewhere between 40 and 80 satoshi.  I didn't want to believe what I was witnessing while Verge kept falling and while the software analysis kept predicting lower and lower value.  After 2 weeks; while just about everyone is predicting verge to the moon again, the software's predictions to go lower were nearly spot on at every wave point.  I was very surprised to see how accurate the predictions of the bear trend had become as time unfolded and because of this I decided not to HODL Verge any longer!   I believe it is smarter to sell and buy back in when it's much lower and near the floor.  So sold all of my 171,000 Verge @ .00000679.   Verge has continued to fall since I sold and I suspect it may fall below 500 satoshi sometime this weekend and it appears that is may go below 400 by next weekend.  Now I suppose that Verge might eventually come back but probable not before it completely tanks, IMO.   Well have to wait and see.

If that's true I will buy into the upcoming dip. However, I think we'll see a bounce upwards of 590, maybe even 600 soon. After that, we'll get to the bottom at around 400 probably.
Merit: 504
Seeing some FUD here. How would XVG be any "riskier" than any other coin? The devs have shown themselves to be competent, the coin has lots of trade volume and some interesting features that other coins don't have, and there are tons of wallets.

Monero is taking off this week as I predicted. As I said before, this is bullish for all privacy coins. People are starting to do their homework on just how insidious this blockchain spying has become. With more people being robbed at gunpoint for their wallets, it's simply not worth the risk of having your privacy compromised... it only has to happen once.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
I do think it's a project to be trusted. Would rather have slow&steady over crazy pump&dump. XVG will perform good in 2018 / 2019.

$0,055918 USD (-5,90%)
0,00000488 BTC (-9,10%)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think that Verge still has much potential to rise, but advertising is needed. there are many speculations about xvg. we need more powerful community.
I do not think about buying XVG for now. I have heard negative news about XVG's software codes. However, I learned that these were not very important things. I think it's a risky project.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Verge has very good devs and a solid fan base. We hope that XVG will reach the sky!

Maybe. In addition to an excellent development team, XVG has a good idea. There is no doubt that private coins will become very popular in the near future. This coin is in my investment portfolio as well as XRP, ZCash, PIVX.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Anyone can give me an update on the state of affairs with Verge, why does the price keep falling, are they continuing to renege on their commitments?

I have been holding a bunch for a long time
Activity: 2
Activity: 658
the verge has risen very quickly and prices have come down again. I do not believe these prices will rise for a long time. Although the current price looks good for the investment, it should be noted Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: