Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 17. (Read 243702 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 10:54:05 PM
2018 is going to be a good year for privacy coins, with more regulation coming in, more money will shift into the privacy realm, verge is well placed to benefit from this, I don't see why it wont become the dominant privacy coin.
Activity: 72
February 07, 2018, 08:35:19 PM
I do not know where the XVG price will go. But I'm not a fan of investing too much. Because it's going up and down a lot. I invested on time but after I could not stand it.

Up and down a lot? Did you remember the price of XVG 6 months before?

XVG exploded with Wraith and is one of the best privacy coin in my opinion  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 01:27:30 PM
I do not know where the XVG price will go. But I'm not a fan of investing too much. Because it's going up and down a lot. I invested on time but after I could not stand it.
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 11:50:47 PM
In the long term, most likely, but now it's not worth buying it, too expensive a price, it has grown significantly in recent months. Although who knows, can show insane growth, as it was with Blitz or NEO  Cool

What the? how is now too expensive, it is at the bottom a long with all coins due to the Bitcoin slump. Now is the time to buy all coins that you want!

If this is really the bottom for crypto markets then it is a good time to buy. The noobs all got rekt and the hodlers are getting weak hands. But the question remains as to how low we can go...

I like XVG and I notice a lot of volume on the chain. Not sure what that volume is, maybe inter-exchange traffic, or maybe coin washing via alts? Either way, it's bullish.

Yup, I cant see BTC going lower then its prefork price of under 6K and that's where it seemed to have bounced yesterday. Then again it has done a few bounces this year where it has look like a recovery is on the cards and then down it goes again.

With so much good news and predictions around Verge it is crazy if people aren't buying as much as they can anywhere between 4-7c! if the predictions are correct then even buying at 10c+ again will reap the rewards. The community, the project teams dedication and the amount of analysts talking about verge means for a big year. Stock up while you can!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
February 06, 2018, 10:51:25 AM
In the long term, most likely, but now it's not worth buying it, too expensive a price, it has grown significantly in recent months. Although who knows, can show insane growth, as it was with Blitz or NEO  Cool

What the? how is now too expensive, it is at the bottom a long with all coins due to the Bitcoin slump. Now is the time to buy all coins that you want!

If this is really the bottom for crypto markets then it is a good time to buy. The noobs all got rekt and the hodlers are getting weak hands. But the question remains as to how low we can go...

I like XVG and I notice a lot of volume on the chain. Not sure what that volume is, maybe inter-exchange traffic, or maybe coin washing via alts? Either way, it's bullish.
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
February 05, 2018, 12:50:11 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
I believe that this year Verge expects a good growth. Minimum - 2-3 times. For a long time I have kept Verge in my portfolio and do not plan to sell.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 04, 2018, 09:15:42 AM
This is an excellent coin with a good design and highly demanded technology. If you do not know what to buy then buy privacy coins - they will surely grow. I believe that it will also show a well performance in the long run.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
February 04, 2018, 07:28:24 AM
This is an excellent coin with a good design and highly demanded technology. If you do not know what to buy then buy privacy coins - they will surely grow. I believe that it will also show a well performance in the long run.
February 03, 2018, 05:42:43 PM
When I met Verge for the first time, I really thought that these prices would come. Despite the serious decline in recent times, I think it is a project that can be recovered again.
Activity: 56
February 03, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
Is anyone waiting further raising from this coin? Wraith Protocol was key milestone, so, to tell the truth, i dont know, what is the next point in their development should affect the price seriously
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
February 03, 2018, 01:38:21 PM
I wish I could be more patient with Verge. I bıught it early and dumped for quick dollars. It is good anon coin that has great backup from community. Safe bet to do here. Get as many as you can and hodl waiting.
Just hold on to it like what you're saying, this coin have a good potential, once all this bloodbath, FUDs over in crypto, i think this coin will have a say, we just need to buy more now and join the ride when it pumps.

I will try to forget that the first time I heard about Verge was thanks to McAfee. I am always a first user of Monero, even though coins like ZCash and Dash seem to have just flown past it. And now I have decided to add Verge to my portfolio, very hard to ignore the value at current dips. I still cannot decide from substantial reading if Verge is something for me to keep beyond this year, though. Maybe the type of people that seem to be promoting it are very different from Monero's community.

Maybe that is not important, maybe that difference is not impactful for short term. But yes, I have caved in to my own pressure and took a bit of Verge. Let us see if this coin's developers really are all they make themselves out to be.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 03, 2018, 12:05:03 PM
I wish I could be more patient with Verge. I bıught it early and dumped for quick dollars. It is good anon coin that has great backup from community. Safe bet to do here. Get as many as you can and hodl waiting.
Just hold on to it like what you're saying, this coin have a good potential, once all this bloodbath, FUDs over in crypto, i think this coin will have a say, we just need to buy more now and join the ride when it pumps.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 10:48:09 AM
I wish I could be more patient with Verge. I bought it early and dumped for quick dollars. It is good anon coin that has great backup from community. Safe bet to do here. Get as many as you can and hodl waiting.
Activity: 126
February 03, 2018, 10:25:35 AM
Hi,

verge at 703sats on cryptopia..buy buy buy and hodl, just bought alil some some to hodl  Grin

February 02, 2018, 11:40:29 AM
Verge was 60 Satoshi more recently. I have to be very careful when buying. Some new investors are sad after they are making purchases with excitement.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
February 02, 2018, 04:23:55 AM
I like about him one stability and small jumps up. Therefore, I took it calmly that I would not lose, and maybe a miracle would happen and I would also go plus, but faith in it falls every day.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
February 02, 2018, 03:35:59 AM
Great day for increasing your XVG position. Big things and soon 7c will be a distant memory for us all!

I agree. I've been picking up $30-$40 worth everytime it hits the 600 satoshi price range. Hasn't let me down yet. Don't really think it's going to either. Just going to keep stacking them up while everyone is wanting to sell them for so cheap.

Hmm a little below 600 sat looks like a floor...
This is not the floor imho. Floor will be around 100 sat. We will reach this area again when alts are in depression. Maybe 600 is only a temporarily floor for bounce during alt season.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
February 02, 2018, 03:28:56 AM
Great day for increasing your XVG position. Big things and soon 7c will be a distant memory for us all!

I agree. I've been picking up $30-$40 worth everytime it hits the 600 satoshi price range. Hasn't let me down yet. Don't really think it's going to either. Just going to keep stacking them up while everyone is wanting to sell them for so cheap.

Hmm a little below 600 sat looks like a floor...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
February 01, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

Pages:
Jump to: