Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 51. (Read 243738 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
August 20, 2017, 06:09:54 AM
xvg = 50 sat
is good buy again and wait for long time

my prediction maybe up to 1 usd after few month

Regards

Hope you will be right !!
But for the moment, it's really hard to hold ... buy at 170 sat few weeks ago ... I am waiting for day
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 05:10:24 AM
xvg = 50 sat
is good buy again and wait for long time

my prediction maybe up to 1 usd after few month

Regards
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 04:09:20 PM
XVG briefly touched 40 sats again today. Unless the Verge team makes some major business moves, this is a whale game until September or even as late as November.

Until then, expect more weak hands to be squeezed out of the market.
I agree with you . XVG market is whaling-driven and certainly will not rise in the next few months, which will make it possible for whales to buy a lot of the XVG and they will pump x10 in a short time.
Just use that observation and get as many XVG as you can - easy Money then
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
August 18, 2017, 02:54:54 PM
XVG briefly touched 40 sats again today. Unless the Verge team makes some major business moves, this is a whale game until September or even as late as November.

I agree with you . XVG market is whaling-driven and certainly will not rise in the next few months, which will make it possible for whales to buy a lot of the XVG and they will pump x10 in a short time.

The good thing I observed even in this bear season is that many coins after heavy dip were pumped rapidly. It is just a matter of time before Verge has its turn.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 18, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 12:17:16 PM

August 17, 2017, 03:43:25 AM
Verge transfer over Discord service released.

https://twitter.com/CryptoRekt/status/898073461133680640

Activity: 79
August 16, 2017, 02:16:29 AM
All Alt currencies have been plummeting since June/July. Any ideas why?
Until mid July everything went down because of fearing a Bitcoin split in August. Since August 1st Bitcoin skyrockets, so people need to liquidate alts to buy Bitcoin, which makes alts drop.
I think the best for an alternative recovery would be Bitcoin going sideways or slightly correcting like yesterday.
Activity: 10
August 14, 2017, 03:29:45 PM
All Alt currencies have been plummeting since June/July. Any ideas why?
August 14, 2017, 11:40:46 AM
Wow verge around 50 sats.  What happened?   Think it will fall more?

Bitcoin's ATH happened.

It's 45 now. Glad I didn't lose too much on this shit currency.
Activity: 10
August 14, 2017, 10:10:04 AM
Panic selling maybe? Bubble bursting?
Activity: 41
August 14, 2017, 07:57:55 AM
Wow verge around 50 sats.  What happened?   Think it will fall more?
Activity: 106
giants may cry too
August 13, 2017, 06:12:45 PM
Verge need another cycle of accumulation , but before that all the dumpers need to get out
August 13, 2017, 06:05:58 PM
You might be right. At any rate this has been a good learning experience. Lucky me that my gains in Neo more than made up for my losses in XVG.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 13, 2017, 05:52:54 PM
Watching those whales work at stretching that XVG bungee down. If they release it, that sucker is going reach up and bitch slap Pluto.

It's gonna be a looooooong recovery back to its previous ATH at 200 sats...
Verge broke all previous supports and now flirts with 30 sats or even lower...
DISASTER I call it, sorry
August 13, 2017, 05:49:23 PM
Watching those whales work at stretching that XVG bungee down. If they release it, that sucker is going reach up and bitch slap Pluto.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
August 13, 2017, 08:04:33 AM
I really love Verge and gonna buy more after crash, its my potential Xem for future. I don't really mind market cap as its anon coin and useful for privacy.
Activity: 132
August 13, 2017, 05:15:54 AM

kel-alt - Aug 9 - Fungibility - One Verge is capable of being substituted for another Verge. I don't understand your English reading skills. My take is exactly like the sentence right before you claim Verge is not interchangeable with itself.
I am stunned by what looks to me like a serious misreading of what you read.

Nope, incorrect...it would seem given that someone else also corrected you on mistaking economic divisibility for fungibility so either you do not understand fungbility or you don't understand what you wrote:

That is not what fungibility means. It means that one item of such currency is indivisible from another in the sense that one coin cannot be distinguished from another.

An example would be two 100 dollar bills. One was used in the transaction of illegal drugs, the other in the purchase of a chair. You cannot see just by looking at them which was used for which. [...] And then certain companies can say, we will not touch coins that were part of an illicit transaction. Even if this was not done by you, but by a different owner of that coin.
-dazbog835

However it seems dazbog835 doesn't quite understand traceability or linkability. Most coins are not fungible, they fail what I will call the 'WannaCry Test'. Let's say I have an address known to be associated with a WannaCry hacker which we will refer to as a WannaCry Address. The question then for the test is, can I tell if coin is being sent from the WannaCry address to say, an exchange (miners can also refuse to accept such transactions in their block as well by the way). BitCoin the answer is yes it fails the test as ShapeShift and other exchanges have announced they blacklisted the BitCoin WannaCry addresses.

Verge's ledger follows the same set of protocols as BitCoin, it does not hide the true sender and true receiver from anyone viewing the blockchain. Thus, if WannaCry used Verge instead, exchanges and miners would still successfully blacklist the Verge-based coin because they only need a wallet address, not an IP address.

Hmm, I thought that's what I was pointing at. Maybe I didn't explain correctly, but yes, I agree with you kamenrunner, this is the exact problem of most coins. I wish there was more discussion on this topic in all of the privacy-centric discussions.

If there's something I don't understand about 'traceability or linkability' would you please explain. I'd like to learn Smiley (no sarcasm)
August 12, 2017, 10:53:37 PM
Interesting to see with the alt crash tonight, Verge didn't budge much.

That is some serious HODL.
August 12, 2017, 09:21:32 AM
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XVGBTC/eBAeLW0a-XVG-Verge-needs-some-more-time/

I am in agreement with this guy about where it may go, still do your own research and watch those walls. Personally, I am going to buy all the way down.
Pages:
Jump to: