Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 55. (Read 243738 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 04, 2017, 06:24:21 PM
Is there a Verge Rich List?

There is I saw it posted on reddit before it was concerning, I read that 25 people have 50% of the Verge coins and 100 people have 94% of the coins. The dev responded saying that the accounts with large balances belong to the exchanges so maybe its nothing.

new blockchain explorer with a richlist available now:

http://verge-blockchain.info

Activity: 16
August 02, 2017, 11:01:35 AM

There is I saw it posted on reddit before it was concerning, I read that 25 people have 50% of the Verge coins and 100 people have 94% of the coins. The dev responded saying that the accounts with large balances belong to the exchanges so maybe its nothing.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
August 02, 2017, 10:23:32 AM
I am honest:
I won't care, when the price won't moon in the next month. For only one reason: Accumulating. When you really believe in a project and if you are not a trader, who's looking for quick profits only, price is secundary. The coin is very cheap at the moment. For everyone, who will jump on board now: unfortunately not that cheap like 3 month ago, but cheap enough to invest a small amount of fiat, in order to get a full bag of coins in return. Some might say: Investing in such an early stage is risky. They are right. But when you invest a small amount which you can easily afford to loose, you can make this big profits, which people made in the early days of ETH, BTC, and so on.
Trick:
Put some money on the strong horses. They will make their way and give you a nice return. And put a small amount on young and really promising horses like XVG. The profits from the strong horses will cut your losses, if a young, wild horse will fail. But if it will hit its goal... party!

kell-alt -
What you said! I got in XVG mid May, sadly sold some, bought more at higher price twice and been HODL
since. I have a very similar basic strategy, but impulsively buy coins too. I may try some short term
trading later this year, but holding for months seems to pay very well, with less nail biting.
   Aug 4 - YT prediction video by Daniil Dimitrov mentions Verge to 1-2 cents by year end. I am not sure
this is what he says due to heavy accent. I do not know his track record, but he also mentions there
will be an important development announcement soon. That usually makes price go up.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
August 02, 2017, 05:35:38 AM
Yeehaw!
 Grin
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
August 02, 2017, 05:22:19 AM
Maybe you should change your name to McHorse?  Grin
August 02, 2017, 05:16:15 AM
I am honest:
I won't care, when the price won't moon in the next month. For only one reason: Accumulating. When you really believe in a project and if you are not a trader, who's looking for quick profits only, price is secundary. The coin is very cheap at the moment. For everyone, who will jump on board now: unfortunately not that cheap like 3 month ago, but cheap enough to invest a small amount of fiat, in order to get a full bag of coins in return. Some might say: Investing in such an early stage is risky. They are right. But when you invest a small amount which you can easily afford to loose, you can make this big profits, which people made in the early days of ETH, BTC, and so on.
Trick:
Put some money on the strong horses. They will make their way and give you a nice return. And put a small amount on young and really promising horses like XVG. The profits from the strong horses will cut your losses, if a young, wild horse will fail. But if it will hit its goal... party!
Activity: 114
August 02, 2017, 04:23:31 AM
Agreed i think XVG will pump again. Its a good coin with a good roadmap
Activity: 14
August 02, 2017, 03:39:15 AM
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
August 02, 2017, 03:02:47 AM
I don't think this coin will drop anymore. It's going upwards now and I think it is a constant rise to about 200, just a bit higher as before the crash.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
August 01, 2017, 03:30:01 PM
back to 99 Wink

Everytime you post something here, its negativity can you stop that?  Grin

That isn´t negativ, that is good Smiley i can buy at 99 and sell high = win
Activity: 101
August 01, 2017, 12:46:51 PM
back to 99 Wink

Everytime you post something here, its negativity can you stop that?  Grin
August 01, 2017, 10:05:54 AM
back to 99 Wink

What does that mean?
This:
x16 in only two and a half month.
And if this is not fast enough for some present traders here, maybe they should bet on horses?
Oh no... they'll have the same problems:
Doing research and pile up knowledge...
 Grin
Activity: 12
August 01, 2017, 09:43:59 AM
back to 99 Wink

This thread needs more toxic people like you Smiley
Activity: 358
August 01, 2017, 07:57:36 AM
back to 99 Wink
Activity: 34
** New Verge TOR Wallet for Android is now available on google play and github.
https://twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/892171838515793920
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
According to XVG roadmap, they have about 6 features to be released within July 2017, we only have 2 days left for August and we still havent heard anything... that's a bad sign... if they postpone or dont fullfull their promises things might look bad

Really?
Better releasing later a good piece of work than releasing in time with bugs. True: They could write a line about what is the cause of this delay, but: sometimes you work hard and have no time for a single line. Social media is a time-eater. Because when you write something, you mostly have to answer a lot of questions after that. And when you don't answer, the people evaluate it as a bad sign...
 Wink
If they say July and it will come in harvest:
Who really cares?

I totally NOT AGREE with you.
IF you are SERIOUS and you know that you cannot fullfill the JULY ROADMAP you DONT RELEASE THE AUGUST ROADMAP days before.

If you really interest in xvg you would know that nothing is of schedule and everything will be released in time, so stop these  "delays fuds". July is not over yet.
I highly recommend today live chat with main dev sunerok he will certainly answer your questions.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@alainite/crypto-live-chat-verge-xvg-join-our-live-voice-chat-q-and-a-with-verge-developers-cryptochatlive-com

Well, I did checked the interview and all I can say is that I am deeply dissapointed.
All JULY features will be released until tomorrow EXCEPT of the MOST important ONE, the RSK Contracts, that are not even in the August roadmap
However, it was clear from the beginning that the integration of RSK- Contracts is dependant on the external testing with BTC, where its still in the testbed. So wait for RSK being finished with testing with BTC.

Exactly. How you want implement something that is not tested on btc yet. Xvg have to wait for Rsk team to finish it and they have delay. However it was said also in road map. So if you're disappointed that rsk aren't implemented by the end of july, you have to find better all informations next time and you will be happy Cheesy
Some people are just here for the gains and not the tech

Who said I am here for the tech? I am all for the fast gains $$$
Me and the rest 90% who trades crypto.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
According to XVG roadmap, they have about 6 features to be released within July 2017, we only have 2 days left for August and we still havent heard anything... that's a bad sign... if they postpone or dont fullfull their promises things might look bad

Really?
Better releasing later a good piece of work than releasing in time with bugs. True: They could write a line about what is the cause of this delay, but: sometimes you work hard and have no time for a single line. Social media is a time-eater. Because when you write something, you mostly have to answer a lot of questions after that. And when you don't answer, the people evaluate it as a bad sign...
 Wink
Who really cares?

IF you are SERIOUS and you know that you cannot fullfill the JULY ROADMAP you DONT RELEASE THE AUGUST ROADMAP days before.

If you really interest in xvg you would know that nothing is of schedule and everything will be released in time, so stop these  "delays fuds". July is not over yet.
I highly recommend today live chat with main dev sunerok he will certainly answer your questions.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@alainite/crypto-live-chat-verge-xvg-join-our-live-voice-chat-q-and-a-with-verge-developers-cryptochatlive-com

Well, I did checked the interview and all I can say is that I am deeply dissapointed.
All JULY features will be released until tomorrow EXCEPT of the MOST important ONE, the RSK Contracts, that are not even in the August roadmap
However, it was clear from the beginning that the integration of RSK- Contracts is dependant on the external testing with BTC, where its still in the testbed. So wait for RSK being finished with testing with BTC.

Exactly. How you want implement something that is not tested on btc yet. Xvg have to wait for Rsk team to finish it and they have delay. However it was said also in road map. So if you're disappointed that rsk aren't implemented by the end of july, you have to find better all informations next time and you will be happy Cheesy
Some people are just here for the gains and not the tech
Activity: 139
Merit: 11

Really?
 Wink
Who really cares?

Activity: 490

Really?
 Wink
Who really cares?

Yes let all wait for the dev to make things work perfectly, the team only want the best for XVG projects so lets all be patient and wait for it.
Activity: 129

Really?
 Wink
Who really cares?

Pages:
Jump to: