Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 81. (Read 243738 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Verge market movement was in hibernation for a while however Giant is awaken,when RSK smart contract is implemented verge will ROARRRR Grin Grin

ROAARR i'm ready. What is your speculation what the price would be once RSK contracts have been implented.   Smiley

My personal gut feeling is 1K would not be out of the question.  After the run crypto has been having I could be spot on or way under, but I think with will come close in the next 1-2 years.  Maybe in the next few months if RSK works out.  

That's a big number you're saying. Also RSK get implented soon and you're talking about 1-2years?  Huh

It all depends on adoption.  But RSK gives more people a reason to use VERGE.  It also depends on how the RSK roll out goes.  Once that happens I would expect prices to go up some.  How much is any ones guess.  But new higher price floors are occurring all of the time.    A lot of old timers here thought 10-20 sat was an unsustainable price, but we've been over 30 sats for 10 days.  Will it stay above.  I have no idea, but the odds are better now then a year ago.    
  Also 1K wouldn't be solely because verge implemented RSK.  It would be based on the whole Verge package.  Also based on a lot of "new" money coming into crypto and needing a place to go.   I think your going to see all prices grow in the coming few years.  

Also, if you take a look at today's market, if we get to the same cap as Monero moving forward (Seeing that is the closest competition)  we would be around 2160 sat, so I don't think the 1K sat price is out of the question.  My question is why does Monero have that large of a market cap and how do we get up to that level.  Do they have the market in A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency??  Dev, would you mind sharing your thoughts here?  Did they just make it to the market first and have marketing behind them?  Just wondering if that is the difference or how we better than any other coin out there?  Seems like if we are, they we should be at their spot and even above.  Especially if we are going to be a combination of ETH and Monero.  Is this true once we add RSK?  Thanks in advance Dev for everything and your quick responses to everyone!!

Also, last year this time they were $1 and now they are $42!!!  Shocked Shocked     HOW??
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Verge market movement was in hibernation for a while however Giant is awaken,when RSK smart contract is implemented verge will ROARRRR Grin Grin

ROAARR i'm ready. What is your speculation what the price would be once RSK contracts have been implented.   Smiley

My personal gut feeling is 1K would not be out of the question.  After the run crypto has been having I could be spot on or way under, but I think with will come close in the next 1-2 years.  Maybe in the next few months if RSK works out. 

That's a big number you're saying. Also RSK get implented soon and you're talking about 1-2years?  Huh

It all depends on adoption.  But RSK gives more people a reason to use VERGE.  It also depends on how the RSK roll out goes.  Once that happens I would expect prices to go up some.  How much is any ones guess.  But new higher price floors are occurring all of the time.    A lot of old timers here thought 10-20 sat was an unsustainable price, but we've been over 30 sats for 10 days.  Will it stay above.  I have no idea, but the odds are better now then a year ago.   
  Also 1K wouldn't be solely because verge implemented RSK.  It would be based on the whole Verge package.  Also based on a lot of "new" money coming into crypto and needing a place to go.   I think your going to see all prices grow in the coming few years.   
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

ROAARR i'm ready. What is your speculation what the price would be once RSK contracts have been implented.   Smiley

My personal gut feeling is 1K would not be out of the question.  After the run crypto has been having I could be spot on or way under, but I think with will come close in the next 1-2 years.  Maybe in the next few months if RSK works out. 

That's a big number you're saying. Also RSK get implented soon and you're talking about 1-2years?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

Activity: 7

Activity: 20
I bought 5.5 million Xvg on 56 satoshi. Now is 36 satoshi. I did a bad investment?

Depends. If you're a short term investor: yes. Long term? Nope. I keep Verge for long term and assume it will be worth way more than 56 sat in a couple of years.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
I bought 5.5 million Xvg on 56 satoshi. Now is 36 satoshi. I did a bad investment?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
When are we going to dig out of this 2~3 sat hole

isnt it over 30 sat right now?   

yup, it is.

Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
yes..im awake! Smiley  (heeh)

glad that u r awaken coz many thing has change during hibernation period regarding XVG,get ready for a Moooaan mate  Grin
Activity: 56
When are we going to dig out of this 2~3 sat hole
yes..im awake! Smiley  (heeh)
don t touch my Bits
don t touch my Bits
Activity: 140
Can anyone link main thread please?
Is the coin fake? no really dev work on the repository only words.

coins been around awhile.  alot of work being done.  (this was just answered in the main thread)

funny, how that thread got a recent Speculation post, and a bit later this one gets a nonspecualation post. lol.

and now i see you posted in both.     forget the word for that sorta attack.

but its rather obvious.
Activity: 168
Is the coin fake? no really dev work on the repository only words.
Activity: 179
So if Verge adds RSK (this makes Verge a combined Monero and ETH), What will happen to the price.  I could see this going over 1K sat pretty easy.  This could get VERY exciting very quick.  Those selling now could be priced out when this takes off.  I'm not against making a profit, I do it myself, but this could catch a lot of people sleeping.  Trade what your comfortable with, but make sure you have a stack from the long term growth. 
don't be the guy who spent 10,000 XVG on a pizza...   Smiley

Going to be some fun times coming up. 
Nice to know that verge have a really good feature, the combination of monera and ETH on verge make this coin have a really great future
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
So if Verge adds RSK (this makes Verge a combined Monero and ETH), What will happen to the price.  I could see this going over 1K sat pretty easy.  This could get VERY exciting very quick.  Those selling now could be priced out when this takes off.  I'm not against making a profit, I do it myself, but this could catch a lot of people sleeping.  Trade what your comfortable with, but make sure you have a stack from the long term growth. 
don't be the guy who spent 10,000 XVG on a pizza...   Smiley

Going to be some fun times coming up. 
lol i Respect this comment   Wink
I've seen XVG mentioned a few times here and there but don't understand what the deal is. Can someone ELI5? What's so special about XVG?

well this isnt posted in here before....   but this is the Speculation thread... for the details  goto the main thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.new;topicseen#new   and ofc read the OP first...  (maybe first few pages) then jump to near the end..and go back 40 pages from end roughly and read from there.  (should get u caught up on whats going on with the overall coin, and then skipping to the end, should get you caught up on the latest steps.

Enjoy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I've seen XVG mentioned a few times here and there but don't understand what the deal is. Can someone ELI5? What's so special about XVG?

Tech

Hope

Growth possibility.

Best things in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: