Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 78. (Read 243738 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Will it ever be possible to break 1$ mark or even more? Cool

Yes it is possible.
1 usd means 18.5 billion market cap.
Do you think there are more or less demand for monetary privacy than 18.5 billion usd?
Bear in mind, also to reach 18.5 billion market cap doesn't equal 18.5 billion dollars invested in Verge. That can be achieved with much smaller amount of money since probably there are coins that are not even for sale at any price.
The higher it goes, the less coins there will be available for sale since the current holders are so filthy rich that they do not care to sell anymore.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Will it ever be possible to break 1$ mark or even more? Cool
legendary
Verge is far advanced to Monero and Dash in my opinion, and it is just a matter of time when this coin goes to TOP 5 altcoins definetely.
Verge is almost mined which will interest the wealthy people to invest because there is no significiant inflation which means Verge has only one way and it is up.
When the price passes a critical point and gets the critical mass, it will absolutely explode. I do not want to give any price targets but I think this coin can be worth more than many of you even can imagine now.
There is very little to no hype around Verge (compared to Dash).
Also, I am expecting a crypto economy to be built around Verge when people start buy and sell using Verge will boost the price even higher.
---

Right now the goal is to clean every coin under 1000 satoshi, after that to clean every single coin under 10 000 satoshi etc.

---

Let's do some cleaning guys!

EDIT: Wow! I am impressed! Good job cleaning ladies and guys!  Grin

So in your opininion it's still a good call to buy verge now even if its in a pump ? or should we wait verge to stabilize a little bit ?

It depends nobody can predict if this pump will keep going this hard there will eventually be some correction to stabilize but it's a gamble at what price it will happen. If you look to hold longterm it's still a good investment imo

Exactly this. I have no idea if there will be a period of stabilization, and honestly I do not care..
However, if you are lacking coins from your core position/going to buy and store in a paper wallet I would not care much of the price fluctuations.. Still Verge is trading in the fractions of a cent so the price fluctuations doesn't matter to me.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Verge is far advanced to Monero and Dash in my opinion, and it is just a matter of time when this coin goes to TOP 5 altcoins definetely.
Verge is almost mined which will interest the wealthy people to invest because there is no significiant inflation which means Verge has only one way and it is up.
When the price passes a critical point and gets the critical mass, it will absolutely explode. I do not want to give any price targets but I think this coin can be worth more than many of you even can imagine now.
Also, I am expecting a crypto economy to be built around Verge when people start buy and sell using Verge will boost the price even higher.
---

Right now the goal is to clean every coin under 1000 satoshi, after that to clean every single coin under 10 000 satoshi etc.

---

So in your opininion it's still a good call to buy verge now even if its in a pump ? or should we wait verge to stabilize a little bit ?

It depends nobody can predict if this pump will keep going this hard there will eventually be some correction to stabilize but it's a gamble at what price it will happen. If you look to hold longterm it's still a good investment imo
Activity: 9
---

---

legendary
---

---

Activity: 11
Over the last 2-3 hours it surged from 70 to 125 sat and simply could not dump, as hard as it tried. Currently seeming to stabilize around ~115 sat levels. In my rookie eyes, this seems like a good sign that peoples' trust in XVG is increasing and turning it from a "good-pump" to a dark horse. Looking much better than yesterday!
If the dev, whom you really have to admire for the show he delivers basically on his own, gets that smart contracts by RSK stuff in, this could be a mini Monero+Ether combined into one.
legendary
Activity: 1025
I think it's going to see 1 cent. We are nearing the chain reaction where the market sees sub-1 cent and moves it up. I'd say if we hit 200 sat it becomes inevitable.
Activity: 36
Price back to 42sat wakikikiki the dump is beginning. Next stop 5sat :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

I dont think so. The game is different now, there are too many new investors coming in.and xvg is not just a joke.

Hey are yiu still waiting for the dump? What if you buy now coz you will never see 5 sats again, we are going 1000 Roll Eyes
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
it's already up to 50sat on bittrex going hard now  Grin

Step on the boat gentleman

Verge has had some good development news lately, the pump wont be short this time. There are a lot less weak hands in this coin as in the last months, I easily see 250k in 2 weeks

This was only yesterday
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
An announcment is on the way apparently o_O

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19348890

Hype hype hype! Grin
Activity: 110
Pump but do not Dump
Activity: 31
Buy xvg and hold it..  I hold 5 million xvg for long term
 Cool
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
With talk of smart contracts from the dev, this is sure to climb another 10 or 20 sats from here.

I think there's a collective desire to boost all sub-100 sat coins on Bittrex to 100 sats and beyond.
Activity: 96
Anybody know if there are any plans for adding verge on poloniex? Would be great for the price
Activity: 12
Personally I've already made great returns on this coin in the past 2 weeks. Honestly I'm glad this coin hasn't sky rocketed up yet because it's a winner. Gonna accumulate the crap outta this coin. Currently moved 40 percent of my funds into verge and I hope I can get more before it gets too high. it's only a matter of time before this shoots up. Not gonna go into what this coin offers because that's everyone's own responsibility but this is one of the best coins I've seen. speculate this coin being right up there with Nem and as high as Monero and I'm being conservative. Just look at what Dash and Monero offers and compare them to verge. Making a lot of money depends on you finding great coins like Verge when they are low and accumulating a lot. Did the same for Sia and Digibyte and trust me when I say it paid off big time. If you don't have a high amount to invest and you are looking for returns that are life changing get verge. Great coins always goes up guys. If you have no confidence it probably means you just have to research more to give yourself that confidence.
Activity: 76
Slowly increase
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
i didnt see a pump this time.   

for a pump, have to be over 100

this is just a normal gain/loss wave.

Activity: 76
Pump and dump is so normal
Activity: 145