Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 77. (Read 243738 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
You think that it is real 4500satoshi?  Shocked

I invested a lot when it was 59 sat. It hurts buying more at this price considering what it was. But I bought a lot more now at 210 sats. I don't think you can go wrong at this price still. You'll kick yourself later on for not jumping in now.

I also got in when it was 40 and what do you know, I started to sell at 93, then when I wanted to buy back, I did it at 100+ so really I know how it is to want to get that profit in but I also have the feeling it has a lonng way up to go . I only got 1 mil coin but after the sell and back in , im under the mil now Sad . So yeah it's hard to buy at this price 200+ when I started at 40...but hey it's still early !!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Just do your homework and find out how many times this has already happened in the past year and your faith will grow - Guaranteed!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

I invested a lot when it was 59 sat. It hurts buying more at this price considering what it was. But I bought a lot more now at 210 sats. I don't think you can go wrong at this price still. You'll kick yourself later on for not jumping in now.
Activity: 161
I have few XVG but I think I want more, will any dip into 100+- satoshi or is good idea also buy now on 200+ satoshi?

If you buy @ 200 and 1 month from now it's @ 4500 would you like it?
Activity: 161
I have few XVG but I think I want more, will any dip into 100+- satoshi or is good idea also buy now on 200+ satoshi?
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Actually a very strong whitepaper. Might hold onto this long.
Why isn't it on Poli?

Because I think it's going to be on Krackle, I mean Kraken.
Activity: 158
Why isn't it on Poli?
We have a better Everything than $DGB.  Now look @ $DGB's 30 day history:

May 4:  100 SATS
June 4:  2083 SATS

So, can we get some believers onboard?  HODL $XVG Just HODL folks, just HODL......

I believe we can do better that $DGB over the next 30 days.  I see 4500 SATS or above.

Why not? We have superior everything, I mean everything!!!!!

Strategy:  If you must sell because that's just who you are; maybe you have no patience or no faith or whatever - do yourself a favor, don't sell all your $XVG, sell only a portion, and by goodness, sell them for more than the last asking price.... in 30 days you'll be smiling from ear to ear.  Grin Grin Shocked Grin Cheesy
Activity: 170
I see a lot of people are playing ping pong with buying and stacking it on the sell side.  Word to the wise, I was doing that at 38 sat, had to buy back at 100... Once it jumps large I stop. I never get ahead doing that to successful coins.  It goes 10x when you don't have any, and you would have been far better off just holding.
Activity: 124
Why does that 30 BTC sell wall have such a psychological effect? I'm having a battle with myself... Why would someone dump all of those coins at 190, when this is going to 500 with ease, and then on to 1000.  I'm hoping it's a mining pool, huge sell walls at this low price are just silly, right?

Going to be eaten soon...we have the whales with us for the moment.
Activity: 170
Why does that 30 BTC sell wall have such a psychological effect? I'm having a battle with myself... Why would someone dump all of those coins at 190, when this is going to 500 with ease, and then on to 1000.  I'm hoping it's a mining pool, huge sell walls at this low price are just silly, right?
Activity: 96
looks like we are going to hit 200sat soon Shocked

Dude white paper is being released in the next day, should hit 400-500 with ease.

Oh I didn't know just saw it in the ANN thread thanks for pointing it out! just bought another million lol moon time
legendary
Activity: 1025

Dude white paper is being released in the next day, should hit 400-500 with ease.
Activity: 12
like I said. Just like Sia and Digibyte. Buy them as much as you can now guys. Don't be the dumbass who tossed away his chance to be a millionaire.
Activity: 113
1000 satoshi is the next psychological barrier.
If that can be broken and prefertably supported I think 10 000 satoshi is the next major barrier.
In my opinion, there are still shitloads (sorry for vulgar expression) money on the table for grabbing.
I have been learning charts and trends for a couple years and only in crypto since Jan this year.
But I agree, this is a bull market with new money like never before. Cryptos do not have a prospectus
like stocks, so the upside is huge, due to there not being the old standard methods to arrive at market
value. Verge is up 10x in a few days and even in crypto this usually means a rest/re-trace. But the current volume
says GO to me. Trend lines, volume, and overall market looks like 400 sat by the steep line tomorrow, slow
line by June 11-12. Steep trend says 600 sat by June 6th. This is an exciting time to be in the market with
a good coin! Unable to post pic due to Newbie status, trend lines drawn about 6:30 PST June 4.
legendary
Activity: 1092
1000 satoshi is the next psychological barrier.
If that can be broken and prefertably supported I think 10 000 satoshi is the next major barrier.
In my opinion, there are still shitloads (sorry for vulgar expression) money on the table for grabbing.
Activity: 3
Is it possible to buy XVG with ETH? I can't find an exchange for it Sad
Activity: 96
Pages:
Jump to: