Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 99. (Read 243738 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
At this rate it doesn't look like we are going up anytime soon, looks like we could drop back to 5 sat soon.  And maybe even further.  I don't want this at all, just seeing the sell walls stacking up and taking out buy walls.  Just stating what I see in the market and what I stated before.  I wish we could get some new buyers into this, but with all the changes I think people are nervous to invest into more Verge.  Once this all gets settled down with all the changes and we show we are ready to move forward I think the price will then increase, but it seems like until we are able to show the crypto community that we know where we are going we will be at these levels and keep coming down.  I think all the new changes with new wallets and exchanges needing to be updating and delays are scaring investors.

I hope we don't go any lower and we actually get things moving higher, but as of now the market doesn't look favorable.  Cry

Personally, I see the constant changes, multi alg for example, as a sign that Verge is adaptable. In my opinion, the most negative price influence we've had in recent history was when Bittrex left XVG in maintenance for weeks. When the update came out and they opened the wallets back up, alot of impatient people started dumping, which caused the price to drop, which inspired more dumping, and we are still feeling the residual effects of that.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
and we will back to 50sat soon  Cool
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Weak hands drop dem coins into my mighty commie hands <3
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
new investor rank 1  Grin
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
ssshhh still expanding my stash. Roll Eyes
Activity: 136
Crypt the insanity and Verge with Humanity
damn sell order  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Cheesy happens.. But love buying at this price. Already crossed 100m mark Wink
damn sell order  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
g0ldm0ney10, how much verge do you have? I'm just curious and I'm not being mean but usually the people with the least invested are the most skittish. You gotta relax or just go ahead and sell, there's plenty of us that would be happy to buy at this price.
Activity: 146
At this rate it doesn't look like we are going up anytime soon, looks like we could drop back to 5 sat soon.  And maybe even further.  I don't want this at all, just seeing the sell walls stacking up and taking out buy walls.  Just stating what I see in the market and what I stated before.  I wish we could get some new buyers into this, but with all the changes I think people are nervous to invest into more Verge.  Once this all gets settled down with all the changes and we show we are ready to move forward I think the price will then increase, but it seems like until we are able to show the crypto community that we know where we are going we will be at these levels and keep coming down.  I think all the new changes with new wallets and exchanges needing to be updating and delays are scaring investors.

I hope we don't go any lower and we actually get things moving higher, but as of now the market doesn't look favorable.  Cry
It will rise when it will rise.
If everyone would buy 1,000,000 verge at 10~11 sats (.1 of BtC) thats around 50 bucks.
So I put my .2 BtC up today for 2 million.......who else is?
Don't just sit there....let's do something instead of noob whining. Roll Eyes
Everybody can come up with something.

I've been buying, but as a rule, I buy when others sell.

I remember the day someone dumped 40 Million DOGED on me at 4 Sat. I was very happy that day because I knew and they didn't.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
It will rise when it will rise.
If everyone would buy 1,000,000 verge at 10~11 sats (.1 of BtC) thats around 50 bucks.
So I put my .2 BtC up today for 2 million.......who else is?
Don't just sit there....let's do something instead of noob whining. Roll Eyes
Everybody can come up with something.
When will XVG price rise??

According to the voices I hear from the left side, tomorrow, but the voices I hear on the right side aren't so sure. I think they are both just guessing and don't actually know.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

i think alts are in really bad situation right now ... there is no buys and market makers know that and i myself thats why i halted trading alt for now the big bull run market made me alot of money with the eth leading all alts ... and xvg already pumped from 6 satochi to 50 so yeah its gonna bleed for sometime till the next bull run
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
look rank 0 at bittrex support XVG price and he keep buying as more as posible Roll Eyes
Activity: 377
Coin supply is the most misunderstood and irrelevant factors. There are not too many coins.

If the Market Cap remains constant, and there's half as many coins the price is twice as high.

If the Market Cap remains constant, there's twice as many coins the price is half.

Market Cap and rate at which new coins are distributed through mining is what matters. If you want the price to go up, more new money needs to flow in faster than people cash out. It's as simple as that.

Let's say, I create P75 coin. Guess what, there's only one available and I have it. Therefore it's rare right. Rare means worth more right? WRONG. If you'll give me one dollar, WOW that's awesome my coin's worth 1 dollar. Sound pretty good right except it's not. The market cap is now one Dollar and no one is going to give a shit.

Scarcity in Crypto is way too misunderstood and is often used as noob bait. Look at 42 coin. One of the most useless coins ever invented but it sucked in a bunch of suckers because of "scarcity". Who CARES when we can divide a coin into 100 millionths.

If I invest 1 BTC in VERGE and the market cap goes up, I make money, if the market cap goes down I lose money. That's all that matters.

People really need to start to understand the relationship between Supply, Price and Marketcap.

But P75 - Supply and demand is such a hard concept to understand.. (lol)
looks like someone dumped a crapton of XVG on bittrex. Everybody got their 10 sat buy orders filled?  Grin

Yes but look at the additional 12 BTC in support that was listed last night @ 11 and 10 sats. Good things are coming

Good things are coming

Good things are coming

Every time you told this. After rename to VERGE "The Hype is real", after new wallet, after algo Change, after halving......

You're still here ?

I don't believe there has been a time where i've been wrong but you can think what you would like.

Cheers-
Rekt
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Coin supply is the most misunderstood and irrelevant factors. There are not too many coins.

If the Market Cap remains constant, and there's half as many coins the price is twice as high.

If the Market Cap remains constant, there's twice as many coins the price is half.

Market Cap and rate at which new coins are distributed through mining is what matters. If you want the price to go up, more new money needs to flow in faster than people cash out. It's as simple as that.

Let's say, I create P75 coin. Guess what, there's only one available and I have it. Therefore it's rare right. Rare means worth more right? WRONG. If you'll give me one dollar, WOW that's awesome my coin's worth 1 dollar. Sound pretty good right except it's not. The market cap is now one Dollar and no one is going to give a shit.

Scarcity in Crypto is way too misunderstood and is often used as noob bait. Look at 42 coin. One of the most useless coins ever invented but it sucked in a bunch of suckers because of "scarcity". Who CARES when we can divide a coin into 100 millionths.

If I invest 1 BTC in VERGE and the market cap goes up, I make money, if the market cap goes down I lose money. That's all that matters.

People really need to start to understand the relationship between Supply, Price and Marketcap.

True for the most part, but for one thing: Due to it's low value per coin, it scales differently when traded. 10-11 sats is a 10 percent swing.

(I'm not one of those "XVG needs fewer coins" guys btw. I like the swings actually Smiley )

Pages:
Jump to: