Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 98. (Read 243738 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
wow not long till it hits 7 sat! Glad i sold most of mine at 12...

Thats your problem.  Selling at 12 is a great way to not make money in my opinion.  I've seen so many people with little vision.  Weak hands bring me cheaper coins though and I've enjoyed these low prices again.  Accumulation phase is real and I can't believe so many people don't even realize this, lol.  Coin has released so many new features recently and all of them work flawlessly.  Difficulty even displays correctly for all algos now.  I don't follow the graphs when the graphs are not matching reality.  Most selling right now are probably the new traders who probably expected to just hold a coin and get rich.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Good day to all
I,m still new here and also new with altcoin,almost 1 month I m reading this forum and recently bought some.just to ask opinion, how do you think the price could go up to 0.10 usd by end of this year?
Sorry my english not so good

Hello hdn!

That's a great question.

The answer is if every altcoin investor in Asia buys 100 (CNY) of VERGE, we could get there this year. Educate your friends on the superior nature of VERGE to all other altcoins. Also enlighten them on it's superiority to bitcoin because of it's anonymous technology and affordability.

If you want to get there this year, tell all your friends about VERGE and post in as many Asian bitcoin message forums as you can!

Hi Mc Griff, thank you for your respond.
Malaysian currently slowly picking up in Digital currency esp. BTC , 1 will try as much as i can to introduce Verge in local forum.

That's great hdn! Glad you found VERGE

I think it's the best cryptocurrency in the world, welcome to the community  Cheesy
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
The problem with this coin is this. It has no use anywhere really so the halving will not effect the price. All the miners are doing is dumping their coins to the suckers buying them. So 2 or 3 sat is achievable quite soon. You cant use it anywhere and there is no hype happening any time soon. So put your buy orders in low and try make your losses back if you are bag holders. I am sure it will go up again eventually but just doesnt seam any time soon.

Good luck everyone. My buy orders are in at 4 sat. I regrettably sold and put into the DAO.

Lets spread the word of VERGE make our btc back.

another person trying to drive the price down to buy more? Wink   dont push down fast, im still working on some btc thats on loan.... need more time !

g
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
wow not long till it hits 7 sat! Glad i sold most of mine at 12...
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
The problem with this coin is this. It has no use anywhere really so the halving will not effect the price. All the miners are doing is dumping their coins to the suckers buying them. So 2 or 3 sat is achievable quite soon. You cant use it anywhere and there is no hype happening any time soon. So put your buy orders in low and try make your losses back if you are bag holders. I am sure it will go up again eventually but just doesnt seam any time soon.

Good luck everyone. My buy orders are in at 4 sat. I regrettably sold and put into the DAO.

Lets spread the word of VERGE make our btc back.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Good day to all
I,m still new here and also new with altcoin,almost 1 month I m reading this forum and recently bought some.just to ask opinion, how do you think the price could go up to 0.10 usd by end of this year?

Hello hdn!

That's a great question.

The answer is if every altcoin investor in Asia buys 100 (CNY) of VERGE, we could get there this year. Educate your friends on the superior nature of VERGE to all other altcoins. Also enlighten them on it's superiority to bitcoin because of it's anonymous technology and affordability.

If you want to get there this year, tell all your friends about VERGE and post in as many Asian bitcoin message forums as you can!

Hi Mc Griff, thank you for your respond.
Malaysian currently slowly picking up in Digital currency esp. BTC , 1 will try as much as i can to introduce Verge in local forum.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Altcoin Enthusiast
I believe price should go up as altcoin markets are in kind of uptrend now in general

I did and this from that thread this is most relevant....

"I think there are bargains out there, but they are few and far between. Look for coins with active/innovative development , strong communities, and ridiculously low prices. Diversify across a few of those then work to better the currencies you support."

XVG is not new, many people think so because of name change ....and it certainly checks all these boxes.

oh yes, if you baghold , you're going to lose some.....but if you don't....you never make any real money.
I've had hits....and I've had misses.....may I ask what you like to do. Sit on the sidelines...or do you dive in and take your chances?

Read this!  http://cointelegraph.com/news/114241/altcoin-digest-10-coins-that-cant-be-neglected-op-ed

LMAO!  Although there's a couple of coins there that should be given a chance...

Like DogecoinDark ?

lol even the jaded people at that thread recognize VERGE/dogecoindark as the exception.

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager

I did and this from that thread is most relevant....

"I think there are bargains out there, but they are few and far between. Look for coins with active/innovative development , strong communities, and ridiculously low prices. Diversify across a few of those then work to better the currencies you support."

XVG is not new, many people think so because of name change ....and it certainly checks all these boxes.

oh yes, if you baghold , you're going to lose some.....but if you don't....you never make any real money.
I've had hits....and I've had misses.....may I ask what you like to do. Sit on the sidelines...or do you dive in and take your chances?
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
I mine other coins, use proceeds to buy XVG, I've also mined alot of XVG....Have also mined BtC (cloud) and buy XVG with that. Recently left the BtC cloud miners and used proceeds from sale of hash to ....guess what? Buy Verge...lol.
Prices are so cheap....stable in the 9~11 range now a long time. enjoy because it's going to rise, don't know when....but it WILL.  Grin

Bought more than I mined since its the fastest, surest path to accumulating XVG.

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Activity: 146
g0ldm0ney10, how much verge do you have? I'm just curious and I'm not being mean but usually the people with the least invested are the most skittish. You gotta relax or just go ahead and sell, there's plenty of us that would be happy to buy at this price.

I'm in the top 20 on the rich list if that helps.....I am on small player, which is why I have been here since we have had no bid.  I get that a lot of people would want to buy at these levels, I just don't understand why people are selling is all.  I would never sell at these prices.  I have all my Verge and can't buy anymore, so I want the price to go up!  I am not the least invested by any means.  We all want the price to go up, some people just don't want to talk about how the price is coming down.  It is the same both ways.  Just stating facts again, don't be mad at me if I say the price is looking to come down and it does.  That is what the board is for.  Again, I want the price to go up!!!  I have been here since we had no bid back in the day and the coin was worth $0, so no I won't be leaving anytime soon!!  Grin Grin

You're stating the obvious thats all. It grinds on people. We all want the price to go up.

I noticed we've been added to a lot of multi-switching profit pools where they just shred altcoins for btc, so i'm guessing that has put a lot of pressure on us lately.

The price has remained relatively stable with so much sell side, take it as a good sign goldmoney.

Just don't be this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO04VXBIS0M

To be honest, as a note to the sell side,
your greed has been met with equal greed on the buy side
and you aren't getting what the real value of VERGE is for your sells  Wink

Yeah totally get it!! The price just isn't correct right now!!  Crazy to see people selling this low.  I am one of the good guys and want the price to go up with everyone else!!  Grin Grin

Just anxious but I know it will take some time to get there, just wish it was sooner than later, but hey if its a couple of years then that is fine too!   Cheesy Cheesy  Stay  Cool
g0ldm0ney10, how much verge do you have? I'm just curious and I'm not being mean but usually the people with the least invested are the most skittish. You gotta relax or just go ahead and sell, there's plenty of us that would be happy to buy at this price.

I'm in the top 20 on the rich list if that helps.....I am on small player, which is why I have been here since we have had no bid.  I get that a lot of people would want to buy at these levels, I just don't understand why people are selling is all.  I would never sell at these prices.  I have all my Verge and can't buy anymore, so I want the price to go up!  I am not the least invested by any means.  We all want the price to go up, some people just don't want to talk about how the price is coming down.  It is the same both ways.  Just stating facts again, don't be mad at me if I say the price is looking to come down and it does.  That is what the board is for.  Again, I want the price to go up!!!  I have been here since we had no bid back in the day and the coin was worth $0, so no I won't be leaving anytime soon!!  Grin Grin

You're stating the obvious thats all. It grinds on people. We all want the price to go up.

I noticed we've been added to a lot of multi-switching profit pools where they just shred altcoins for btc, so i'm guessing that has put a lot of pressure on us lately.

The price has remained relatively stable with so much sell side, take it as a good sign goldmoney.

Just don't be this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO04VXBIS0M

To be honest, as a note to the sell side,
your greed has been met with equal greed on the buy side
and you aren't getting what the real value of VERGE is for your sells  Wink
Activity: 146

Good day to all

Hello hdn!

That's a great question.

hdn
Activity: 682
Good day to all
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
pos is just that.  Pile of ...

I know what your doing.  trying to drive price down.   doesnt seem to be working.

atm seems rather steady at 10 11.    some time, and itll go up again.  thats just how it works.

I wouldnt mind getting some more myself, atm im tapped out.   so its gotta hold for a few more days, so i can buy some more. Wink

g
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
At this rate it doesn't look like we are going up anytime soon, looks like we could drop back to 5 sat soon.  And maybe even further.  I don't want this at all, just seeing the sell walls stacking up and taking out buy walls.  Just stating what I see in the market and what I stated before.  I wish we could get some new buyers into this, but with all the changes I think people are nervous to invest into more Verge.  Once this all gets settled down with all the changes and we show we are ready to move forward I think the price will then increase, but it seems like until we are able to show the crypto community that we know where we are going we will be at these levels and keep coming down.  I think all the new changes with new wallets and exchanges needing to be updating and delays are scaring investors.

I hope we don't go any lower and we actually get things moving higher, but as of now the market doesn't look favorable.  Cry

mate I feel ya.. I was in as much as you mate and I held at the peak lol why did UI do that... but looks like it could go back to 2 or 3 sats.

I have said it before and will say it again... Turn it into a POS coin or even hybrid and we can get some more action. POW is old school and only good for few people who are mining and shit for everyone else..

Oh pow is just about good for BTC but look at the price of BTC Smiley

I am keeping 10 mill and will buy again at 2 or 3 sat. If it goes POS hybrid I will be back in strong but not now.

Verge is still a cool coin though Smiley will never sell my last 10 mill for less than 100sat

Activity: 700
and we will back to 50sat soon  Cool

I'm hoping this! This coin has a great dev and lot of new features! I still don't understand why the price is so low and this moment.. Time to buy! I fell in love with this coin, that's my problem (maybe)
Pages:
Jump to: