Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ XXLcoin ★★★ [XXL] ★★★ TOP EXCHANGES ★ GAMES ★ MERCHANTS ★ HUGE VOLUME - page 11. (Read 67150 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
At the moment if you remove your sell order at 2 satoshi you can easily sell at 3 since a lot of people are buying and mining (400Mhs+).
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
It takes a long time before deposits show in balance on mintpal, still waiting. Everyone else has this problem?

yes.

I had to wait over an hour a few times. I guess they were covering themselves in case of a transaction malleability attack.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1000 LTC volume! Insane. Wait for the pumps to happen.
My deposits is now showing on mintpal.

Everyone remove your sell orders below 5 litoshi! The people buying now at 2 or 3 will be selling their xxl coins at 20 or 30 after the block halving!

We're now at block 71626, when we reach block 100000 each block pays random(6000000) and most of the times with block halving the value of coins increases a lot.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
It takes a long time before deposits show in balance on mintpal, still waiting. Everyone else has this problem?

yes.
Activity: 21
let's do it better!
We are on mintpal!
the price is up!!
Gentlemen XXlcoin a minimum of 50 litoshi

future XXlcoin

power for this coin

BTC 1572ucrW2sX7qW4MDk7eBsGFFrSR5UWLqT

LTC LT1ynesNDUZASs2Gu6rT4czNZvmd23sT49

More than 200 LTC mintpal!

we are waiting and your donations will turn into computing power will pump the work
Please aware this is not official wallet addresses,
but feel free to help them to pump XXLcoin,

We happy with any help to make XXLcoin shine as one of the top coin on market.
Thanks!
XXLcoin will go to the moon when we hit coinwarz.com
so price 1-10 litoshi is VERY stupid, sorry.
You just giveaway your XXL earned on low difficulty for free.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 154
managed to buy a few hundred mill at 2 Litoshi - too good a price to pass up! Invested around 8 LTC for the chance to make at least 10x that - why the hell not? Cheesy

EDIT: 500 LTC volume on Mintpal so far - the next Mooncoin? Remember those lucky bastards that bought MOON at like 10 Litoshi only to wake up and see it hit 30 Satoshi the next day? chance to get in early here, greed is the number one driver in Cryptocurrency - everyone's gonna want a piece of this pie when they notice it on Mintpal - such profit!

Its not going to take off MOON style it might have a high LTC volume now but it wont last. Once everyone done their dumping and greedy buyers given up on it ever being worth more than 2 Litoshi in large volume this coin will be dead as it should be. XXL is a pump and dump coin and everybody here knows it.  

I'd disagree with that but who cares - at the end of the day I bought 8LTC worth at 2 Litoshi - worst case scenario I end up having to sell in a months time at 1 Litoshi and lose 4 LTC. However the potential ROI is huge compared to investing that 8LTC into any of the other coins out there right now. Panda went up 500% in 3 days for no good reason if we're honest. alot of people made a fortune on that having bought at 30-35 Litoshi, imagine how good it would feel to have bought at 2! haha chance to make easy LTC here with minimal risk if you buy at 2 Litoshi. Worth it.
Activity: 18
Activity: 53
managed to buy a few hundred mill at 2 Litoshi - too good a price to pass up! Invested around 8 LTC for the chance to make at least 10x that - why the hell not? Cheesy

EDIT: 500 LTC volume on Mintpal so far - the next Mooncoin? Remember those lucky bastards that bought MOON at like 10 Litoshi only to wake up and see it hit 30 Satoshi the next day? chance to get in early here, greed is the number one driver in Cryptocurrency - everyone's gonna want a piece of this pie when they notice it on Mintpal - such profit!

Its not going to take off MOON style it might have a high LTC volume now but it wont last. Once everyone done their dumping and greedy buyers given up on it ever being worth more than 2 Litoshi in large volume this coin will be dead as it should be. XXL is a pump and dump coin and everybody here knows it.  
I think it is a good decision to only have an LTC market on Mintpal. It is not a good look for a coin on a major exchange to have 1 satoshi price on a BTC market. It makes the coin look dead, and that has a bad effect on the LTC market too. So the price has to be built up through the LTC market first, and then once it has reached a high price on LTC, it can be added to the BTC market.

I agree - BTC market came too early for PND and look whats happening there, it just acts as a stumbling block. 1 Market - 1 Pairing. To the moon!
Activity: 195
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think it is a good decision to only have an LTC market on Mintpal. It is not a good look for a coin on a major exchange to have 1 satoshi price on a BTC market. It makes the coin look dead, and that has a bad effect on the LTC market too. So the price has to be built up through the LTC market first, and then once it has reached a high price on LTC, it can be added to the BTC market.

Activity: 378
To anybody stopping by after seeing this on mintpal, you might like to check the previous posts in the thread about the premine.

The first 91.8 billion XXL were premined. There are a total of 358 billion XXL in existence now (3.5 months in). I'll let you do the sums yourself. You could also ask yourself why the premine isn't mention anywhere in the first post.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Gentlemen XXlcoin a minimum of 50 litoshi

future XXlcoin

power for this coin

BTC 1572ucrW2sX7qW4MDk7eBsGFFrSR5UWLqT

LTC LT1ynesNDUZASs2Gu6rT4czNZvmd23sT49

More than 200 LTC mintpal!

we are waiting and your donations will turn into computing power will pump the work
Pages:
Jump to: