Pages:
Author

Topic: xxx - page 23. (Read 50220 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 04:26:59 PM
What potential risks can arise when working with the Hydra network? And how does the team plan to solve problems arising in the network due to lack of consensus?
Activity: 9
July 02, 2018, 05:54:34 AM
I want to tell everybody about this project! This project excites me so much!
Activity: 142
July 24, 2018, 04:12:52 PM
Why are you so sure that project can replace giant systems like Visa, etc. ? All of them are very respected and time tested. Will you provide some features for promoting crypto to attract users firstly?
Activity: 17
July 02, 2018, 02:05:03 AM
Nice project!
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 04:00:38 PM
The project declares that there are no risks on the part of counterparties. Yes, I am generally inclined to think that such risks will be eliminated within the network. But what if someone wants to use the network for fraud? How does the team plan to fight this?
June 30, 2018, 03:48:18 PM
Amazing project! Looking forward to hear about you soon
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 03:46:20 PM
It is planned that any organization or institution will be able to join as a bridge facility. How will undesirable organizations be screened that can use the network for socially dangerous purposes?
Activity: 176
July 24, 2018, 03:42:15 PM
Is your platform scalable enough for working with huge amount of users successfully? You promise high speed of transactions, etc. but will it be still here when you got some 100 millions users? Or just even several thousands.
Activity: 308
July 24, 2018, 03:31:54 PM
I'm worried about the question, how much computing power will be required when working with the Hydra network? For such a scale, which is assumed by the project team, this moment is the key. Plus I would like to inquire about the speed of transactions. Can Hydra circumvent Visa's speed of operations?
June 29, 2018, 03:18:01 PM
The stellarport is really a good tool. It is a lot easier, no need to estalbish any trust as it is already verified.
Activity: 311
July 24, 2018, 03:27:49 PM
Hello! I have a question: can all assets be exchanged in your network? Will there be any technical limitations in this area?
Activity: 141
July 24, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
So users will be able to transfer any currencies (from fiat to crypto), right? Did you start interacting with banks in different countries? I guess such process will take much time.
June 29, 2018, 08:55:09 AM
Nice project! Wish you best of luck! It will be good soon
Activity: 156
July 24, 2018, 03:05:10 PM
 Speaking about democratic network. What do you mean, no tons of documents needed? What exactly? Also I would like to know does Argentas offer lending and credit? You say about banks dissapearing, but can your project provide all services banks do now?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 11:44:23 PM
This can became the starting point of a revolution in the banking/payment system.
With argentas help, it should be able to move all the banking/payment system to move to the blockchain technology and leaving the old way of banking/payment system.
Activity: 420
July 20, 2018, 11:12:46 PM
Interesting project. I will wait for more information, hope the project will soon come to life

with an experienced team all will always try the best for this project and its sales I am sure will be able to achieve satisfactory results.
Activity: 280
July 16, 2018, 06:56:46 AM
I can't wait to get out of the project. Very useful product that we need and also it is an object for investment.
copper member
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 07:16:08 PM
are people hyping this up? no proofs yet that this platform is really great yet a lot are already praising their services? maybe  paid ones or they come from the team??

We have no idea of anyone posting comments on this thread. Could be some people working on bounty campaign tasks (where they can make their posts anywhere they choose), but some of those comments seem to be from members that are very junior, and to qualify, one should be at least junior member to quality, so it does not look like bounty comments either. So it is hard to tell, who, but just having checked the pages of a number of other projects, such a thing seems to be more commonplace than rare, most threads full of comments that do not have much to say in terms of substance, and many have hired people to "pump" their thread (we have not). Hype or not, that does not concern us, because when people look deeper into the substance of the project, they will discover that it is a pretty interesting one;)

okay, you have a point on that. anyway, it's up to the user if he will invest on the project or not. and if he will study more about the project. but based from my experience, it's better to buy a token once it hit an exchange, cheaper than the token sale because of dumpers.

Studied the white papers of those guys. Looks really solid, some pretty unique stuff in there. Strange that I have never heard of this project before! But they have too low profile, should be bolder to increase their PR a bit! You seem to prefer buying token from an exchange rather than from an ICO, but aren't you promoting an ICO based on your signature? If you work for a bounty thing, those paying you for working for their ICO hardly appreciate your comments...Wink
June 29, 2018, 07:08:13 AM
I do not manage to buy any AXU. Can you explain me what to do?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
July 10, 2018, 05:36:00 PM
are people hyping this up? no proofs yet that this platform is really great yet a lot are already praising their services? maybe  paid ones or they come from the team??

We have no idea of anyone posting comments on this thread. Could be some people working on bounty campaign tasks (where they can make their posts anywhere they choose), but some of those comments seem to be from members that are very junior, and to qualify, one should be at least junior member to quality, so it does not look like bounty comments either. So it is hard to tell, who, but just having checked the pages of a number of other projects, such a thing seems to be more commonplace than rare, most threads full of comments that do not have much to say in terms of substance, and many have hired people to "pump" their thread (we have not). Hype or not, that does not concern us, because when people look deeper into the substance of the project, they will discover that it is a pretty interesting one;)

okay, you have a point on that. anyway, it's up to the user if he will invest on the project or not. and if he will study more about the project. but based from my experience, it's better to buy a token once it hit an exchange, cheaper than the token sale because of dumpers.
Pages:
Jump to: