Pages:
Author

Topic: xxx - page 17. (Read 50258 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 05:44:30 AM
Probably on of the team of eternal trusts, which is a good project too. Even it is claimed to be fiduciary, the project seems to be more lire a trust data base in several areas...
copper member
Activity: 21
July 26, 2018, 11:59:55 AM
What features of Cryptex you offer are the most powerful for protecting blockchain? In simple language, please.

The problem is not the cryptographic solutions for today, of which there are plenty of robust ones available. The challenge is future oriented, where one will need to prepare to be able to resist quantum computing attacks that are not yet there but will be. For that, there are alternative paths of approach, in order to arrive at a solution that is robust enough. That is the challenge and opportunity for Cryptex.
Activity: 9
August 02, 2018, 04:42:10 AM
I do not see anything new in this project.
the site is weak, although this is not an indicator.
I'm waiting for something more in the end.

I do not agree at all. Could you explain your thoughts? I would like to know which project you think deserve better attention in this banking area? I thought they were the only one in this precise area...
copper member
July 26, 2018, 11:30:11 AM
Do you believe that your token can become a coin that will start a new age of banking system?

As described in the white paper, the blockchain to be created will have its own native cryptocurrency. Yes indeed, that will help to enter the new era of decentralised banking and open global financial systems.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
August 02, 2018, 04:02:45 AM
I do not see anything new in this project.
the site is weak, although this is not an indicator.
I'm waiting for something more in the end.
copper member
July 26, 2018, 11:02:37 AM
"We focus on helping to build a new open global financial
system that is accessible to all." It should be done long time ago. Finally it would happen.

Indeed. But technologically it wasn't possible until very recently. But it is still a long process to get there. Now, however, it is finally possible.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
looks so impressive..Best of luck with your new journey..

I agree - this is one of the most impressive projects I have seen out there, a real "hidden diamond" to be discovered!
copper member
July 26, 2018, 10:49:13 AM
It is really interesting project!
Absorbing activity, wondrous business!  Good luck devs.

Thank you for your positive feedback & encouraging words!
Activity: 7
August 01, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
It is nice that the website evolves so much, still in this pre-ico phase. Good work from the web designer too
copper member
July 26, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
The idea of bridges is intriguing. Are you testing it? Is it efficient as it was planned? Can you give us statistics?

Well the core blockchain will need to be launched, before bridge entities can be connected to it. That will of course happen later on as per the plans. Even for the big projects like EOS it took a year after their ICO started, to launch their blockchain, and they had collected a massive amount of funding to be able to do so.
Activity: 16
August 01, 2018, 09:16:27 AM
I saw you are now accepting BTC and ETH, even fiat money! Good job!

Yes! I tried. You still need to create a XLM address and they send you the AXU then

Ok, but it changes a lot! XLM is a small part of the amount, maybe 2% of the market. Then, the ability to buy it by a click is much more closer than ever.   

And you can "play" with the value of each coins  Smiley
copper member
July 26, 2018, 09:49:17 AM
WP says that there are no counterparties risks, but is it possible for you to provide a perfect reliability? When I use some financial service and it's crushed, I can use others. It's very useful, so why do you think such decentralization will work perfect?

By definition, decentralized blockchain network does not have a central party, a counterparty, so there is no counterparty risk related to network operator. When you use a centralised service that is crushed, you may get money stuck in there, so it is then difficult to use another service, if you lose your money first or if it gets stuck. Decentralization will solve many problems, but as said, there are always plenty of challenges to build the optimal solutions, when the technology is nascent and novel, to create something that will scale eventually up to the level required. We are confident this will happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 08:54:25 AM
I know that there are still some few good projects right now. But I guess most people are losing its appetite on it due to its current market situation. I myself is also trying to lie low on ICOs.
I agree, seeing the market today is indeed making us a little weak to join disebuah a good project though. hopefully next month will be good news from the market and ico project to be interested again by the investors
copper member
July 26, 2018, 08:38:04 AM
Will there be any commissions when conducting transactions? If not, how does the project team plan to make absolutely free use of the network by stakeholders?

The use of the network will be virtually free. As it is conceived so far, the mechanism to compensate the network nodes will be either related to generation of nominal amounts of tokens to compensate for that or allocate a certain number of pre-issued tokens for that purpose.
Activity: 17
August 01, 2018, 08:40:52 AM
block-chain will record transactions and hold ‘account balances’.if there is privacy policy for that?
copper member
July 26, 2018, 08:17:12 AM
My question is simple. What profitable options can you provide for me as an investor? If I am not interested in using your servises, can it be useful for me then?

The token holders are not obligated to use the services of the network. But the token may reflect the level of activity within the network/ecosystem, which may be beneficial for token holders, but that is of course beyond our control, how people appreciate and like it. At least that is what seems to be happening in many other contexts, but that is entirely independent of us, like in almost any project.
Activity: 16
August 01, 2018, 08:31:21 AM
I saw you are now accepting BTC and ETH, even fiat money! Good job!

Yes! I tried. You still need to create a XLM address and they send you the AXU then

Ok, but it changes a lot! XLM is a small part of the amount, maybe 2% of the market. Then, the ability to buy it by a click is much more closer than ever.   
copper member
July 26, 2018, 07:52:40 AM
What potential risks can arise when working with the Hydra network? And how does the team plan to solve problems arising in the network due to lack of consensus?

The "risks" are general and are basically the same in all projects developing new technology, where it is difficult to foresee all possible challenges, delays and problems that are typical in such situations. There is a mechanism designed to deal with the consensus issue, which is explained in the whitepaper, where the protocol is described and how consensus is formed, and how problematic situations are conceived to be dealt with. It is recommended to read the white paper to learn more about it https://github.com/argentasio/Documentation/blob/master/whitepaper.md, explained in the section "Consensus-based transaction confirmation".
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 07:44:34 AM
This platform is a very potential Blockchain application to build an advanced global finance.
copper member
July 26, 2018, 07:26:48 AM
Why are you so sure that project can replace giant systems like Visa, etc. ? All of them are very respected and time tested. Will you provide some features for promoting crypto to attract users firstly?

It is a nascent technology that will not overtake the 'visas' of this world overnight, but it will, when critical mass has been reached. Nobody is there yet, and it will take time, when the technology moves from experimental stage to real-life applications, so yes, it will take time to test them and reach stability. Same thing concerning all novelties. Yes, the growth will start from crypto communities / crypto economy and then move to the real economy that will eventually merge with the crypto economy, and in the end of the day there will be no difference.
Pages:
Jump to: