Pages:
Author

Topic: xxx - page 16. (Read 50220 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 08:49:14 AM
Interested in the project, I think that the financial system is always relevant.I think the team should be able to implement all the plans and thus be useful for financial institutions.
copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 03:32:29 PM
The project declares itself as a replacement for banks, but at the same time independent of all external structures like the state. Hence the question arises: if the project will perform the bank lending function, then in the event of a delay in payments on the loan, how will the money be collected from the debtor?

The project is a technology project, not a bank. It won't do any lending. There may be financial dapps that take over various products and services traditionally offered by banks, but those can be developed by anyone on the open source platform.
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 07:14:16 AM
I’m very interested in crypto and understand the need of such a project like Argentas. There are other similar projects that don’t have advantages that Argentas has. This team really has everything that we need right now to make it easier to use crypto. Continue so on!
copper member
July 26, 2018, 03:20:08 PM
What problems can arise when using the consensus model of Byzantine generals? And, if they are, what will this threaten ordinary users?

Some consensus models theoretically have a problem that they may get stuck, if there is no sufficient number of nodes finding consensus, but this one has an approach that de facto removes any such remote possibility passing through certain partial quorum approach. There are no risks to ordinary users either.
Activity: 7
August 03, 2018, 06:19:51 AM
Cryptocurrency banking is one of many solutions that are needed for every crypto coin holder, it make the transaction and token storing easier an safer.
copper member
July 26, 2018, 03:06:21 PM
I have a question: how will the check be performed whether the transaction is executed or not? Is there any risk with this moment?

Well that is one of the basics of blockchain: the consensus mechanism either confirms or rejects the proposed transaction, and that record is then stored in the latest block that forms part of the blockchain. There is no uncertainty involved, and in this type of the blockchain the confirmation time is second(s), thus relaying the information immediately.
Activity: 5
August 03, 2018, 04:46:45 AM
The idea of bridges is intriguing. Are you testing it? Is it efficient as it was planned?
copper member
July 26, 2018, 02:34:03 PM
Current crypto currencies provide a small number of transactions per second. To achieve the desired team should be many times to surpass them. How will this be technically feasible?

This depends on the approach. Very mining-intensive protocols such as bitcoin and ethereum indeed provide very low number of transactions per second and thus are not able to process any large number of transactions at all. Non-mining consensus-based protocol architecture enables much higher tx throughput, but it needs to be taken further from some solutions that exist, but as far as we have discovered it is possible to achieve clearly higher processing volume than what there currently is.
Activity: 9
August 03, 2018, 03:57:44 AM
I saw you are now accepting BTC and ETH, even fiat money! Good job!

Accepting BTC and ETH right now  Grin
copper member
July 26, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
Recently, a large number of scammers have appeared in the world of crypto-currencies, which deceive people. This, in my opinion, is not at hand to the team of this project. How does she intend to build the image of a reliable partner?

There are lots of those around, who try to deceive people, yet more in the "normal" world than in the crypto world. This one is a long term project to build solid technology and platforms for value-adding real life use, not for short term gains. The outcome will speak for itself.
Activity: 17
August 02, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

What does the project "2nd Gen" blockchain?
copper member
July 26, 2018, 12:59:46 PM
In my opinion it's very interesting how many banks will agree to collaborate with Argentas. Many of them don't support crypto, so team has to present very compelling arguments just to make them consider your proposals. Do you have efficient promotion strategy?

The project is independent of such bridge entities. There are crypto-friendly entities and new ones will emerge. The less enthusiastic ones will eventually follow, when they realise that they won't have a choice. That is a longer term process, however, but won't affect the generation of the crypto economy itself.
Activity: 10
August 02, 2018, 10:00:00 AM
I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.

Yes! Even sooner than we think  Grin
copper member
July 26, 2018, 12:51:33 PM
Which claims will be made for ordinary users want to join your platform? What about natural and legal person? Any special options for legals?

What is happening under the hood will not even be visible to the end user, because the user interfaces will provide with superior ease and convenience to conduct business that saves time, energy, effort and money, equally for any businesses.
Activity: 16
August 02, 2018, 08:02:32 AM
“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.”
copper member
July 26, 2018, 12:33:19 PM
Greetings. My question is about dapps. Can I get more information about your team? The most interesting point is your developers which will design all dapps within your services. How many year of experience they got? What skills and interests?

There is some info on the about page of the website. Dapp development will be part of a later phase, because they will be built on top of the platform that the core blockchain forms, so the dapp development will gain speed only after the core blockchain and cryptocurrency launch. The team is a mix of people we have worked with in the past and newcomers. Some key members have 5-10 years of developer experience in Fintech, non-crypto and crypto.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 07:01:23 AM
I do not see anything new in this project.
the site is weak, although this is not an indicator.
I'm waiting for something more in the end.

Well the site of those guys is one of the strongest I have ever seen. Maybe you should dig a bit deeper. IMAO 99% of other sites are weaker than that one btw.

But what is true what you say, the site itself tells nothing, because the outcome looks to be something quite impressive, and the site and docs are of course to tell about the plans that is only a scratch on the surface compared to what those guys can achieve.
copper member
July 26, 2018, 12:23:26 PM
Did you take some researches about willingness of market and level of bank's interest? I would like to see more stats.

You can't make surveys out of something that does not exist i.e. no reliable data can be obtained on new innovations before they are launched and up and running. The key is not what banks think because this will replace their functions ultimately, but what the end users will use, and of course they will choose a 21st century solution like this and not a 19th century solution like the old-world finance. Technological innovation bringing good things to life is key.
Activity: 9
August 02, 2018, 06:17:16 AM
It's true this could be the latest system for banking banking with this concept, and if developed again by being able to make payments through cryptocurrency would be very useful in the future.
Hopefully this banking project will be successful and I really hope.
copper member
July 26, 2018, 12:13:17 PM
Am I correct in supposing that you are going to absorb all possible paying methods? What countries are you planning to promote your platform?

This technology has the potential to replace all traditional payment methods that still are based on archaic technology at the core level. The tech is purely global - could be basically anywhere, not dependent on a country.
Pages:
Jump to: