Pages:
Author

Topic: yahoo62278 Campaign Management services(Get all your needs here) - page 10. (Read 44677 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Bumping this topic for visibility as well as announcing the lists of current and past campaigns will be updated soon. Jayce has been very busy and hasn't had time to keep me updated.

Thank you for your professional services Yahoo. Where can i find a list with the campaigns you are managing?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Participants like me always expected to be under your management, not just to get a slot or earn money but to learn more with your guidance to enhance the crypto community culture.  You have been so inspiring to many and being a role model to be true human. Expect more clients come to you and experience a professional service from your management.

Exactly mate, I personally admire this manager yahoo62278 for his kind and humble all the way, being hardworking he is the best example for me here, and he has a dignity which is not tolerated those shady activities on his participants and nailed them if necessary.

I saluted you yahoo stay as what you are, hopefully, there's more project comes to you to manage. Wink

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
Participants like me always expected to be under your management, not just to get a slot or earn money but to learn more with your guidance to enhance the crypto community culture.  You have been so inspiring to many and being a role model to be true human. Expect more clients come to you and experience a professional service from your management.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Bumping this topic for visibility as well as announcing the lists of current and past campaigns will be updated soon. Jayce has been very busy and hasn't had time to keep me updated.

Thats great sir. Hope you get more projects soon and we all expect you to rock the services section in some days. I really happy to work you as a participants under your management. Politeness, professional, right participants to promote the project pick and many things I admire from you. Hopefully we will support you all the time.

If you want to give your bounty and signature campaign management in the right hand. Sir yahoo is the right person. Most preferable all the time.

Cheez,
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Yahoo62278 is a dedicated manager and the best one i have ever experienced. Very responsible, gentle and very honest to his work. No question on his profession. He just guides the new ones on the right track and is so faithful to the crypto community and to the clients he works with. Just trust in him and make your projects successful with his assistance. He has been chosen to be an adviser to an ICO if i am not wrong.

Words can not satisfy his dedication. More to go.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Yahoo62278 I really appreciate you, opposed a campaign campaign that is very successful and best for all of us, I feel happy to be able to chat with you in this bitcoin forum world !!!
and there are three things I like best in the world, the sun, the moon and you, the sun for the daytime, the moon for the night, and you forever Grin
staff
Activity: 2968
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
yahoo62278 have been a very professional campaign manager on handling so many signature campaign successfully on this forum for a long time, and his portfolio looks truly amazing.
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 4191

copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Live A Fonder Life
Hello Yahoo62278,
We are interested in your management services. Do get back to us!  Smiley
Activity: 280
Good day sir, do you manage an ongoin ICO? thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
I just want to up this thread.

I saw that mostly newly manager are getting scam on a project that they manage.
Don't open a campaign if the company did not escrow the fund.

The best manager I have known here in forum sir yahoo62278.
He has a dignity and a good reputation he did not after a money if the company is a scam.

Cheers to the manager!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Hi sir, do you have telegram channel? So that i can reach your project early

Have you got the telegram ID mate, if not search with the user name says 'yahoo62278'. Even on Skype directory you can search with the same name mate. Hope you get the good assistance for your project. Good luck...

Had a great chat with Yahoo. Good guy, solid knowledge and advice. Looking forward to working with him in the future!

Perfect words which can match his quality of works. He would not bend words for money at all. Always best to walk around with the reputation. He is perfect person in bitcointalk who is making own way to earn without getting trouble or making troubles to other.  Hope we see your project in yahoo's hand soon.

Great day...
You're right because have seen how he treated things maturely several time and the question that usually pop into my mind is who really is this man that have such an outstanding sense of humor.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Have you got the telegram ID mate, if not search with the user name says 'yahoo62278'. Even on Skype directory you can search with the same name mate. Hope you get the good assistance for your project. Good luck...

Had a great chat with Yahoo. Good guy, solid knowledge and advice. Looking forward to working with him in the future!

Perfect words which can match his quality of works. He would not bend words for money at all. Always best to walk around with the reputation. He is perfect person in bitcointalk who is making own way to earn without getting trouble or making troubles to other.  Hope we see your project in yahoo's hand soon.

Great day...
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I think this the kind of personality most of us need in these furum, a straightforward manager and up and doing.He has created a very good record for himself on campaign management from the beginning of his managerial carrier. Hope to chat you with him telegram to lean.
copper member
Activity: 41
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
we need your services
Don't hesitate to contact him mate via telegram or directly PM him, but a minute ago he is not online just wait for a moment.
@yahoo62278, you may reach him at that telegram account or direct PM him at this link to his profile.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yahoo62278-355846

Hope it may help you mate.
Activity: 46
we need your services
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
thanks yahoo62278, you are a very good manager, working professional, although many campaigns are being done, I have not worked with you but I really feel how your performance as a manager.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Hi, why report templates are not accepted. please explain me
(WEEK 3 CLOSED)

He might be busy in other works mate, you can write pm or send a text on telegram using the same user ID of yahoo62278.

no doubt that pak yahoo62278 is a highly propesional manager and that is why there are many projects you are working on and I am very happy to always be a part to participate in every project you manage, thanks sir yahoo62278 for the trust you have given me for can participate in any project you manage, and hopefully you are always given health.

Perfectly explained about the yahoo's campaign management work. He is simply awesome in managing the campaign with the perfect participants. If there is any issue also he will take care look into it and reply you.
If he see the people do spam burst or scamming while working in his campaign. He will through them out. That is really amazing to watch all the works for each participants in his campaign. Then for project owners and managers, he gives best works with the capable people help you in promoting your project everywhere.
Recommended always for Signatures, bounties and etc.

Happy Easter Sir yahoo.
Pages:
Jump to: