Pages:
Author

Topic: yahoo62278 Campaign Management services(Get all your needs here) - page 5. (Read 44677 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
OP let me BUMP your thread for visibility.

Working for how many successful projects managed under by you before and it's my pleasure that I am one of your participants.

I hope more projects to come and I'm sure more slot in sig campaign open. Cheesy

Don't hesitate to contact him if you need this reliable service signature campaign management.

Thank you,
sheenshane.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Bump for the best manager of this forum. Good luck sir.

If you are looking for great campaign management service provider, here is yahoo62278.

legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 4191
Bump this thread, the manager deserves to be on top.

heard a lot of good things about that bounty manager... could any one tell me how to follow new topics from him?

Follow this thread and Yahoo's profile latest post is a good start.

Yahoo, edit the OP and add windice campaign.
Sorry, will get that added today if possible
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Bump this thread, the manager deserves to be on top.

heard a lot of good things about that bounty manager... could any one tell me how to follow new topics from him?

Follow this thread and Yahoo's profile latest post is a good start.

Yahoo, edit the OP and add windice campaign.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Best and my favourite manager on this forum. All your services and way of managing campaign is simply amazing. Whoever wishes the best manager to handle project, here is sir yahoo for all your campaign management needs.
legendary
I have been paying attention to yahoo62278,you are  a good manager,I hope to complete a signature task one day.
Thx for the kind words.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
I have been paying attention to yahoo62278,you are  a good manager,I hope to complete a signature task one day.
legendary
How much you charge for start a bounty campaign.
Interested parties may contact me on Telegram @yahoo62278 or on Skype yahoo62278 for a consult.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Yahoo activly supports gambling websites which have no physical adress,no company info or license # .
Many of these websites have a questionable "fair game" system .
Promoting this kind of gambling websites is by law ilegal.

Please not it could reflect to your own project
Trolling is illegal on this forum.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657 Rule number 3 on this lift of OFFICIAL RULES. Since you're so big on rules, i'll ask once that you grow up and stop fudding my topic with bullshit lies.

You got your reputation by showing everyone here what type of person you are, not because they are all colluding against you. If anyone disagrees with you, you think hounding them is the solution. Be a man, not a punk. Take the criticism and learn from it, don't continue on the path of total ignorance.
Sir yahoo I love your professional reply to this, he is such a joker. yahoo have worked so hard to build his reputation and you can't just come up with an unfounded claims just because of your personal disagreement with him.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
How much you charge for start a bounty campaign.
legendary
Yahoo activly supports gambling websites which have no physical adress,no company info or license # .
Many of these websites have a questionable "fair game" system .
Promoting this kind of gambling websites is by law ilegal.

Please not it could reflect to your own project
Trolling is illegal on this forum.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657 Rule number 3 on this lift of OFFICIAL RULES. Since you're so big on rules, i'll ask once that you grow up and stop fudding my topic with bullshit lies.

You got your reputation by showing everyone here what type of person you are, not because they are all colluding against you. If anyone disagrees with you, you think hounding them is the solution. Be a man, not a punk. Take the criticism and learn from it, don't continue on the path of total ignorance.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Sir Yahoo is one of the best managers here. Dedicated and responsible. Kindly approach him for your management needs.
Exactly you are right, I will rate him A++ for his excellent work and being one of the most reliable services as a campaign manager in the forum. Ain't endure my self to answer your reply because for me that is true tho.

It's been a long time I didn't post it here, I also asking apologized to the OP and let me bump his thread.

Best wishes to sir yahoo. Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 260

Who is able to participate in the bounty I leave up to the company to decide. If they want newbies, i'll inform them of the possible dangers, then let them decide.

Sir yahoo is the best manager ever in this forum and back on fast track. If anyone wish to have newbies on campaigns, please keep get knowledge with sir yahoo and decide it.
I always love to support you sir, hope and wish you to get more campaigns. God bless
legendary
Is there any new campaign?

Do you have a telegram channel for one to subscribe and get your updates?

The first post in this thread has listed all finished and running campaign managed by Yahoo62278.
You are a Newbie. As far as I know, Yahoo62278 almost never open bounty where is Newbie eligible to join.
Who is able to participate in the bounty I leave up to the company to decide. If they want newbies, i'll inform them of the possible dangers, then let them decide.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

The first post in this thread has listed all finished and running campaign managed by Yahoo62278.
You are a Newbie. As far as I know, Yahoo62278 almost never open bounty where is Newbie eligible to join.
copper member
Activity: 86

legendary
We got a customer and are looking for a reliable bounty manager.

Do you have any open slots for beginning of march ?

Campaign seize will be medium.

I am available but after looking at your profile I would not be interested in this project if forum politics cannot be left out. I do not care to get involved in drama if it can be avoided.

Activity: 42
We got a customer and are looking for a reliable bounty manager.

Do you have any open slots for beginning of march ?

Campaign seize will be medium.

Activity: 532
Merit: 148
Yahoo62278 is also managing the Nexo Signature Campaign

Please update your current campaigns so that we can easily reach out your running campaigns through this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: