Pages:
Author

Topic: yahoo62278 Campaign Management services(Get all your needs here) - page 6. (Read 44677 times)

legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 4191
Still Available
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Decided it was time for a change. Check out the new updated OP and do not hesitate to contact me for all your campaign needs.

Hi yahoo62278 , I'm just wondering if MB8Coin is planning to restart their signature campaign because I noticed you put it under current campaigns in the OP.

Current campaigns refers to active campaigns. Bounties, signature campaigns, twitter campaign, etc  Mb8 is a bounty that is still currently running.

Thanks for the clarification, I was wrong with my judgment.

Thanks for bringing that one, I was looking on the link of signature campaign in the OP, the last post was July 02, 2018.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
Current campaigns refers to active campaigns. Bounties, signature campaigns, twitter campaign, etc  Mb8 is a bounty that is still currently running.
Really?
I checked the bounty topic of MB8coin. I found that the last post made in July 2018, and the last payments made in June 23, 2018, 02:49:33 PM
If it is a active one, I guess there is another bounty topic for MB8coin. Where is it?

I check the thread maybe here is the topic you are looking for,

link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3795042.3800
legendary
Decided it was time for a change. Check out the new updated OP and do not hesitate to contact me for all your campaign needs.

Hi yahoo62278 , I'm just wondering if MB8Coin is planning to restart their signature campaign because I noticed you put it under current campaigns in the OP.

Current campaigns refers to active campaigns. Bounties, signature campaigns, twitter campaign, etc  Mb8 is a bounty that is still currently running.
legendary
Activity: 1246
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Greetings for this yuletide season to Sir yahoo!

Wishing More projects to come and manage by you.

~Bumping~

Best Regards,
sheenshane.

I too wish more projects approach Sir Yahoo on managing campaigns.

A responsible and committed manager among the best.

Hope to see him come up with new campaigns.
legendary
Hello,

We are looking for a bounty manager for our project.
We have considered your profile and you and your team seem to meet our standard of quality and trust.

If you are interested in a partnership, could you tell us your terms and conditions?

Our budget for this bounty program is as follows:
1 Million SSW tokens (= 450K USD)
Thread BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpreico-secure-swap-ecosystem-redefines-dex-and-e-commerce-5083513

contact us at [email protected]

sent you a pm.

Open slots are available,  don't hesitate to contact me for all your projects needs
How much you charge for bounty compaign?

Kindly approach Sir Yahoo62278 on telegram or on skyoe if not done yet. The best manager

Bumping
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Hello,

We are looking for a bounty manager for our project.
We have considered your profile and you and your team seem to meet our standard of quality and trust.

If you are interested in a partnership, could you tell us your terms and conditions?

Our budget for this bounty program is as follows:
1 Million SSW tokens (= 450K USD)
Thread BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpreico-secure-swap-ecosystem-redefines-dex-and-e-commerce-5083513

contact us at [email protected]
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
Dont hesitate to contact Sir Yahoo on managing campaigns
legendary
Thanks everyone for the kind words. My schedule is pretty open at the moment so don't hesitate to contact me via pm, telegram, or skype.

You can PM yahoo directly here in bitcoin talk,or you can contact Him via Telegram and Skype in which you will find in the OP

Hey yahoo!

Your services were recommended for my company, eGold Mining. Is there a telegram account I can contact you at to discuss my needs and your fees?

Thank you very much!

Mo Khan
Hope you’ll find the contact method in OP ,goodluck
They messaged days ago with no reply thus far

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Greetings for this yuletide season to Sir yahoo!

Wishing More projects to come and manage by you.

~Bumping~

Best Regards,
sheenshane.
Merit: 111
Dont hesitate to contact Sir Yahoo on managing campaigns
Merit: 265
Thanks everyone for the kind words. My schedule is pretty open at the moment so don't hesitate to contact me via pm, telegram, or skype.

You can PM yahoo directly here in bitcoin talk,or you can contact Him via Telegram and Skype in which you will find in the OP

Hey yahoo!

Your services were recommended for my company, eGold Mining. Is there a telegram account I can contact you at to discuss my needs and your fees?

Thank you very much!

Mo Khan
Hope you’ll find the contact method in OP ,goodluck
The best management service to be approched here. Contact Sir Yahoo62278.
Pages:
Jump to: