Pages:
Author

Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users - page 88. (Read 30593 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
Yappadappadoo integrates blockchain technology. Blockchain provides security to the transactions that take place in Yappadappadoo platform. So it will surely protect your private details when you purchased in Yappadappadoo App store. A blockchain-based platform, like Yappadappadoo, is almost impossible to hack as it requires access to every computer system simultaneously to succeed.

Perhaps this is one of the biggest advantage Yappadappadoo have when it decided to take the PWA industry to the blockchain platform.

Though we have seen a lot of companies as of the moment that offers PWAs effectively, i think Yappadappadoo is the first to do it on top of the blockchain.

Protection and safety is one of the best features any provider could give and Yappadappadoo is on the right track on this aspect.

And perhaps if the same blockchain security approach is applied to developers, their apps, content, codes, etc could be well protected too.

I am really eager to see the beta release of Yappadappadoo's suite to see how fairly easy and secured it is to use.

And i also hope that an MVP will be handed out to us in the coming weeks.

I am also looking forward to seeing how this works. This technology will really solve some of the problems encountered by online applications that when the connection is out, all the functionalities of the application will stop. YAPPADAPPADOO really din a good job on this innovative project.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I don’t understand what does Yappadappadoo mean by “Install-free and ready to use”. I mean, how can we use the app if we don’t install it on our device?

That's why Progressive Web Apps are favored by some because of its space-savvy feature.

Applications are run within the browser in a server-client position that makes it possible to run apps without installing it on our devices. 

I was already thinking about this. No need installation. I got this idea from opera mini browser. Their homepage they already have applications like twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc. So most probably YAPPADAPPADO will also have its own web browser with all the applications they have. So how are they going to explain the offline use if it will be in a browser? Complicated no?

PWA doesn't need installation because its apps are within your browser. PWA has service workers that allow apps to load instantly. That's why there are offline capabilities. These are too technical so I don't understand too much how does it work. But according to what I've read, service workers act as a proxy server that enables the creation of offline experience.

This is like a drum of water. The first time you use the application, all the data (water) needed will be saved to the cache (drum). The second time you use the application, all the data you needed is on the drum. You don't need to connect again to the internet to draw some water. The application will work well because all the needed data was already available.
Activity: 88
I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

I like the idea of offline capabilities. Because it won't cause any internet data or bandwidth. But What about the pages who have not visited yet? Will it display also the page? If it will not display the page then PWA has no difference in our normal web app today.
So, basically, the offline capabilities meant access to pages you have already visited? I think it was extremely helpful with trivago since hotel stays sometimes involves planning. This might be helpful to an online gamer who frequently look for the latest games to install but does research before installing a new one.

Offline capabilities mean it can be accessed even if there's no internet connection. The saved cache when it was being accessed for the first time will serve as the "service workers". The application has the full functionality even it is not connected to the internet.
You got it right, it has service workers that will do the necessary action to make it available offline...
Im just thinking maybe it works also for the million online gamer's around world that they can connect together somehow even without the use of internet, this thing is need to develop for million user of gaming apps...
Online games will stay as online games, there is no way around that. Without internet that might be LAN gaming. I think offline games would stay offline and as native apps, with online syncing capabilities since that's the norm.
That is a very great idea, an online game with offline capabilities and works like with hybrid features. Though I think the connection without the use of internet is quite impossible.
PWA is hybrid and for now it seems impossible but that's an idea, and with that idea, one can conceptualize a new online game with advance offline features and new ideas for connecting players through PWA games.
Yes it quite impossible to achieve this idea without the use of internet connection, all onlines games have their own server that need to connect before you can play to others... What a wild and impossible idea you have, but i guess it's not bad at all for our technology is rapidly growing and changing every single day...

I think we cannot limit the technology now. Impossible is not acceptable in terms of programming. Some seem impossible at first but the reality is that it will just take time to achieve what was already in mind. Programmers are the modern scientist of the Digital Era.
Activity: 126
I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

I like the idea of offline capabilities. Because it won't cause any internet data or bandwidth. But What about the pages who have not visited yet? Will it display also the page? If it will not display the page then PWA has no difference in our normal web app today.
So, basically, the offline capabilities meant access to pages you have already visited? I think it was extremely helpful with trivago since hotel stays sometimes involves planning. This might be helpful to an online gamer who frequently look for the latest games to install but does research before installing a new one.

Offline capabilities mean it can be accessed even if there's no internet connection. The saved cache when it was being accessed for the first time will serve as the "service workers". The application has the full functionality even it is not connected to the internet.
You got it right, it has service workers that will do the necessary action to make it available offline...
Im just thinking maybe it works also for the million online gamer's around world that they can connect together somehow even without the use of internet, this thing is need to develop for million user of gaming apps...
Online games will stay as online games, there is no way around that. Without internet that might be LAN gaming. I think offline games would stay offline and as native apps, with online syncing capabilities since that's the norm.
That is a very great idea, an online game with offline capabilities and works like with hybrid features. Though I think the connection without the use of internet is quite impossible.
I agree with that remark, some apps may be forced to adapt an offline system that will suit well with the app being a PWA.
Activity: 140
No download no install and no update because it has a server that will connect to your phone or tablet for us to directly used the apps without downloading it, but when the payment will enter the transactions? I mean how could we say that we bought and owned the apps from yappadappadoo if we cannot download it to our phones and tablets?
Good point, but I think the one responsible for confirming whether you have purchased an app is the Blockchain ID that each user has. Still, the idea isn't entirely feasible without the use of internet.
Yappadappadoo Store is going to be a PWA store and all the apps inside can work anywhere, from PCs to mobile phones and any operating system as well. It would contain probably all the top apps right now but with PWA capabilities, as well as new apps with all its features provided by the suite.
So can the users expect new and different specs of the existing apps that will be available on Yappadappadoo? It would be great if something like that were to be guaranteed.
Activity: 182

Indeed, since yappadappadoo has similarities in  between google apps and apple apps were these can be considered  as hybrid things with yappadappadoo each users that will going to apply their apps it has connected into blockchain technology where they can enjoy and avail of how to gain on this things.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
No download no install and no update because it has a server that will connect to your phone or tablet for us to directly used the apps without downloading it, but when the payment will enter the transactions? I mean how could we say that we bought and owned the apps from yappadappadoo if we cannot download it to our phones and tablets?
One of the features of this YAPPADAPPADOO project using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is that it is a Responsive application. It can fit all gadgets and can adjust to their sizes due to its responsiveness. No problem if it will be accessed via mobile phone, laptop or desktop.
Yes it is and im happy that yappadappadoo are going to change the native way of downloading app in the apps store, because it has multi platform feature that can download or use any app to any phones and tablets unlike what we had before (android and IOS),.. Now we can choose all apps we wanted to any gadets we have, and there's no restrictions anymore...
I'm quite sure that there will still be restrictions one way or the other. But yappadappadoo is currently the best way of managing apps that has the most potential in changing the flow of how our gadgets work.
For sure it has restrictions but not as like from the others apps store, and i forgot the app from yappadappadoo are no need to download... Maybe it has feature or server that when you browse for the apps you can use it directly to your device's and no space requirements needed from it, thats the different coz some apps always eating the space of your phone and tablet...
A platform to offer apps regardless of device and operating system using Progressive Web Apps that does not need any installer nor updates. I think Yappadappadoo is on to something big here.

I have seen a few online services that employs PWA but would love to see how Yappadappadoo intends to bring further innovation in this market.

Off to reading and research for now.

I am also looking forward to how great Yappadappadoo project will be in the future as they revolutionize this Progressive Web Apps (PWA). With the help of Blockchain technology, this will be powerful and big. Imagine an offline application who can have full functionality of a website which is hack free and installation-free.
Ah because of blockchain the apps are hack free and install free, also it comes with download free and no update feature from all of their apps... For me the combination of yappadappadoo and blockchain will have great chance of being a successful apps store that they want, we just need to support this project all the way to be more successful for soon the benifit's is ours..

PWA is hybrid and for now it seems impossible but that's an idea, and with that idea, one can conceptualize a new online game with advance offline features and new ideas for connecting players through PWA games.
Yes it quite impossible to achieve this idea without the use of internet connection, all onlines games have their own server that need to connect before you can play to others... What a wild and impossible idea you have, but i guess it's not bad at all for our technology is rapidly growing and changing every single day...

But also online games are using apps right so maybe it can manage somehow to use PWA feature of this platform to be able to play games with other players around while offline!? Maybe i just have a wide imagination about this project to come with this impossible thinking...  Undecided
Activity: 12
Yappadappadoo Store is going to be a PWA store and all the apps inside can work anywhere, from PCs to mobile phones and any operating system as well. It would contain probably all the top apps right now but with PWA capabilities, as well as new apps with all its features provided by the suite.
There are very minor differences on the user interface of the same application installed in say, iPhone and android phone. Will developers need to create another version of their app using the suite? or the platform can accommodate both version of the app? Won't it be duplicated then?
Activity: 13
Quote from the whitepaper:
They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
It says similar to native apps, so the performance that it would give us would be comparable to native apps that we are using today that are offline but can be used across any device and operating system.
Quote from the whitepaper:
They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Activity: 99

Activity: 18

Activity: 60

Activity: 55

If offline feature is good for tivago as you said, i firmly disagree with it. Trivago works online, moves in seconds and you cannot check anything in Tivago like availabilities of rooms and hotels in a certain country without internet connections since availabilities change in seconds. You would be able to see updates offline, you cannot send email and ask questions offline.
What's the point of PWA? If trivago is using PWA, was it beneficial? Is the offline feature good for trivago and will it be good for other apps and platforms as well?
Quote from: WP
Trivago saw an increase of 150% for people who add its PWA to the home screen. Increased engagement led to a 97% increase in clickouts to hotel offers. Users who go offline while browsing can continue to access the site and 67% continue to browse the site when they comeback online.
The actual app may need to be online for its actual purpose, but users still have access even after going offline which results in increase in engagement. The offline feature is good for people who are in the planning stage and that applies to trips and hotel stays, as well as for online gamer, planning.
PWA helped in the trivago platform in engaging customers through offline access. Will that scenario be applicable to this platform? For existing platforms, it seems to have helped on increasing customer retention and re engagement.
Pages:
Jump to: