Pages:
Author

Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users - page 92. (Read 30593 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
"Apps and in-App content can be bought with tokens, the yappadappadoo “Flints” (FLI). This independent cryptocurrency will be available to everyone."

Can we buy FLI tokens directly to your app store using fiat money or credit card? Or we can only buy these tokens to the crypto exchanges where it’s listed?
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Challenging Google Play & Apple App Store: Unchain Apps with Blockchain

- what does it means anyway? correct me if I am wrong pal, does yappadappadoo is challenging google play and apps store on this kind of

concepts anyways? thanks to anyone who will accommodate my concerns.

I dont think they are challenging app store and play store by this concept. Apple and google play store are doing well with what they have right now. The one unique advantage they have in Yappadappadoo that I see is that some of their applications will be fine working in older version of our phone or tablet like in the 3g for instance which is the opposite in  app le store. In apple store, you have to upgrade your device to the latest version for you to be able to catch up with the applications they have.
You got it right man. This is the problem with apple that i hate so much. They will always remind the user to update to the newest version of IOS, if not the applications will not also be uodated because they have to comply with the demand of upgrading to the latest ios version. The problem of updating ios in older apple device is it will make the device itself running slow.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

- what does it means anyway? correct me if I am wrong pal, does yappadappadoo is challenging google play and apps store on this kind of

I dont think they are challenging app store and play store by this concept. Apple and google play store are doing well with what they have right now. The one unique advantage they have in Yappadappadoo that I see is that some of their applications will be fine working in older version of our phone or tablet like in the 3g for instance which is the opposite in  app le store. In apple store, you have to upgrade your device to the latest version for you to be able to catch up with the applications they have.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

I like the idea of offline capabilities. Because it won't cause any internet data or bandwidth. But What about the pages who have not visited yet? Will it display also the page? If it will not display the page then PWA has no difference in our normal web app today.
So, basically, the offline capabilities meant access to pages you have already visited? I think it was extremely helpful with trivago since hotel stays sometimes involves planning. This might be helpful to an online gamer who frequently look for the latest games to install but does research before installing a new one.

If offline feature is good for tivago as you said, i firmly disagree with it. Trivago works online, moves in seconds and you cannot check anything in Tivago like availabilities of rooms and hotels in a certain country without internet connections since availabilities change in seconds. You would be able to see updates offline, you cannot send email and ask questions offline.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
Hackers are now everywhere and most of their targets are websites. This is the reason why we have to support projects like YAPPADAPPADOO project because it is served via HTTPS to ensure content is securely delivered through Progressive Wed App backed up by Blockchain Technology which is known to be hard to hack.

I dont know how could an application work offline? Maybe games, cold storage wallets, calendars and calculators. Lol! Forgive me but social media applications like messengers cannot work offline as well as online marketplace applications as well. Mostly, in-demand applications always need internet connections so this offline feature i dont think can be a plus point for them.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?

If there is no need to download, no install, and no update it means it is more like built in already in the device you have? How thing is that

happen anyway? Though it is good in general aspects. Could you please specify or clear it to me the details of this Yappadappadoo, any

assistance is much appreciated.
How could that be? Unless they are owned by a certain mobile company like nokia or blackberry. These two have their own application store. If not YAPPADAPPADOO will be an independent platform. I was think of it as being one application which is full of applications inside. Only my imagination though. If it doesnt have to be installed and downloaded so all the more it will need internet connections if you open it in web.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Hackers are now everywhere and most of their targets are websites. This is the reason why we have to support projects like YAPPADAPPADOO project because it is served via HTTPS to ensure content is securely delivered through Progressive Wed App backed up by Blockchain Technology which is known to be hard to hack.

I dont know what must not be hacked here since they are just an application store. I dont think applications will be hacked. And take note, same applications you will find in apple store and google store, you will also find in them. They need to have all the in demand applications right now or else no one will use their platform.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
The name can be related easily with the scooby doo cartoons, also Sydney Ifergan is an advisor for lots of ICOs, not sure if that is good or bad but I've seen him in a ton of places, he also runs a crypto blog.
Indeed! The name is somewhat derived from that cartoon show. It's very funny and very catchy since many people are already familiar with it. It's a good brand name for me.

YAPPADAPPADOO is from the cartoon series entitled as  "The Flintstones". The main character who has the Yappadappadoo expression is Fred Flintstones. The word was really catchy and very simple that will really attract users and be curious. This is a great move from the YAPPADAPPADOO team. This project will definitely hit into just because of the name but the system as well.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
One of the features of this YAPPADAPPADOO project using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is that it is a Responsive application. It can fit all gadgets and can adjust to their sizes due to its responsiveness. No problem if it will be accessed via mobile phone, laptop or desktop.

Yes, it is! The reason why it is responsive is that it should be a normal application or a native application that have the functions of an online website. That is why they use Progressive Web App (PWA) because it has this feature. With the combination of PWA and Blockchain Technology, I expected it to be powerful future applications.
Activity: 133
One of the features of this YAPPADAPPADOO project using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is that it is a Responsive application. It can fit all gadgets and can adjust to their sizes due to its responsiveness. No problem if it will be accessed via mobile phone, laptop or desktop.
Activity: 92
I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

That is right! This is another perspective of applications especially to some countries who have poor internet connectivity. This breakthrough will really an innovation of applications and will really help the users on their different problems. YAPPADAPPADOO project is a really great project and I am looking forward into it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
Yappadappadoo is the first app store for PWA (Progressive Web Application). This app will be using Blockchain technology and smart contract. Yappadappadoo is like Google Play and Apple Store but it is not only limited to Android or IOS, it is a multi-platform. It means that Yappadappadoo can work with Android, IOS, Windows or any other operating system.
How does it work? How will it work? The most downloaded and useful apps are usually online games and apps. Will those apps be available in this platform as well? Or it's going to be exclusively PWA offline capable?

The yappadappadoo Store is much more than "just another App Store". Then,  the entire transactionuniverse of the yappadappadoo

Store is independent, transparent and safe.  And last  yappadappadoo can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With

Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users. This what I read it from their

whitepaper(WP).
Activity: 94
I think the blockchain will work with yappadappadoo very smoothly, with blockchain technology and smart contract all the transactions and payments for all cryptocurrency will be record with a transparent form... And in case your phone or tablet are lost you can still retrieve all the apps from yappadappadoo because blockchain will save all the transactions from the beginning... What do you think guys?

If that would be the case, this is really great news. YAPPADAPPADOO will really bring revolutionary multi-platform apps to all users. Blockchain Technology and Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is a  great combination in creating applications like this. I am looking forward to this great project.
Activity: 812
Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?

Hi khufuking,

a PWA is downloading the needed parts of an application with the help of a service worker and clever cache strategies. This makes it possible that a cloud based apps can be made offline available. A service worker acts as a proxy, interrupting network requests and sending responses from the cache. You can find a a good and detailed explication in the article from Jake Archibald: https://jakearchibald.com/2014/offline-cookbook/

yappadappadoo
Jana

Thanks for this simplification and shared article to understand better how this Yappadappadoo Store works with the Apps having the PWA feature link with Blockchain.

Let me add some more about this one dude, here is one of the video of yappadappadoo explaining clearly about their full operation using their

platform the technology todays trend Link>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwyLXzBJCUg
Activity: 88

I like the idea of offline capabilities. Because it won't cause any internet data or bandwidth. But What about the pages who have not visited yet? Will it display also the page? If it will not display the page then PWA has no difference in our normal web app today.
So, basically, the offline capabilities meant access to pages you have already visited? I think it was extremely helpful with trivago since hotel stays sometimes involves planning. This might be helpful to an online gamer who frequently look for the latest games to install but does research before installing a new one.

Offline capabilities mean it can be accessed even if there's no internet connection. The saved cache when it was being accessed for the first time will serve as the "service workers". The application has the full functionality even it is not connected to the internet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Activity: 182

Progressive Web Apps are developed with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript. So-called "Service
Workers" provide optimized caching to guarantee the offline functionalities.This makes it usable offline.

Activity: 777
So you will be a free application store and anyone can use you unlike apple store is exclusive for apple products only as well as windows and google store is for android? If Yappadappadoo will be an independent application store, the chances of survival then is very minimal since you dont carry any company name?

Quite the contrary Jnissi.

With Yappadappadoo intending to disrupt the apps industry and head on against app giants such as app store and google play store, we might see a very good competition here as PWAs that Yappadappadoo will be offering breaks the conventional OS matching of apps.  Meaning to say that PWAs will not care either you are on iOS, android, windows, etc., the PWA will work fine as long as you have a browser on your device.

Of course their priority for sure is what on their project goal or what is indicate to their Whitepaper. Since they they had their own apps, where

they're main target was 4.5 billions users of mobile devices and tablets. And I added yappadappadoo will provide an integrated drag & drop suite

simplifying the creation and development of PWA, the yappadappadoo-Suite. An extremely attractive incentive-program will further boost the

availability of PWA.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Yappadappadoo is the first app store for PWA (Progressive Web Application). This app will be using Blockchain technology and smart contract. Yappadappadoo is like Google Play and Apple Store but it is not only limited to Android or IOS, it is a multi-platform. It means that Yappadappadoo can work with Android, IOS, Windows or any other operating system.

Yes, it is a multi-platform and can work on all devices. But since Yappadappadoo will be competing with Google and Apple, what is their assurance that Google and Apple will let them operate on their system? It’s like letting your enemy under your house.
There's a chance that this app won't be allowed to operate in google and apple? How is that possible? I have vague idea on how apps are developed but basically, you sort of write codes and pay them to put it in their store, right?

You have a point in that things dude, moreover, The yappadappadoo Store will link to the Blockchain. Independence, transparency and

security are guaranteed. Data leaking is out of the question. Apps and In-App content can be bought with tokens, the yappadappadoo “Flints”

(FLI).Also to the benefit of both users and app-developers, the Blockchain payment system will eliminate unfairly high commission charges for

micro-payments.  Whitepaper>>>>>https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: