Pages:
Author

Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users - page 94. (Read 30593 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

Yes it has offline functionalities feature means you can still access to the apps even you don't have internet connection and this PWA  feature is new to apps industry though is already being used by other apps company like Trivago, Amazon, twitter etc...

Sense and sensibility states that a browser works with internet connections as this is their primary design. 

PWAs started to revolutionize this scenario with web-based app needing minimal internet bandwidth, and if Yappadappadoo could indeed deliver offline PWAs, then it gains a strong footing to compete with popular native apps around.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?

Hi khufuking,

a PWA is downloading the needed parts of an application with the help of a service worker and clever cache strategies. This makes it possible that a cloud based apps can be made offline available. A service worker acts as a proxy, interrupting network requests and sending responses from the cache. You can find a a good and detailed explication in the article from Jake Archibald: https://jakearchibald.com/2014/offline-cookbook/

yappadappadoo
Jana

Thanks for this simplification and shared article to understand better how this Yappadappadoo Store works with the Apps having the PWA feature link with Blockchain.

It is nice to see Yappadappadoo taking time to answer queries here in the thread.

PWA is something really new to many of us.  Perhaps we have encountered the technology already without knowing that it was already PWA like most of us have already experienced OLX from the broswer.

I hope yappadappadoo will patiently guide us through and clear our cloud of doubts on the project.
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

Indeed Don Chester.

To have PWAs working offline breaks the barrier between upper class and lower class internet users and even giving chance to those with no internet access at all to run them.

Low memory apps will be very beneficial though i would love to see one in action to have a good comparison against native apps.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
Its an application store, which will work in parallel with Google Play. But, it's hard for me to find my bearings in the subject. I use Google Play, there are many applications for free. What more could you want? How profitable is the project for your investors? When will the payback period come?
Hey buddy! I found this in their Whitepaper. This may help you with your questions.

Developers
In the bootstrap phase, we will incentivize app development and addition of apps in the yappadappadoo Store with Flints. In the same way we will reward developers who recommend us to other members of the developer community or to companies considering app development.
 For the development of the first 20 apps and publication in the yappadappadoo Store 400 Flints per App – up to a total of 250.000 apps in the store
 For recommendation of new developers (once they have registered, created and installed an app in the in the yappadappadoo Store) 100 Flints per app up to a maximum of 20 apps. Further information is available on www.yappadapppadoo.io
Users
Users can earn Flints through registration, newsletter-signup, app-purchase and ratings, viewing in-app advertising and the recommendation of the yappadappadoo Store or individual apps to friends and colleagues. During the bootstrap phase, users can earn tokens as follows:
 Registration in the yappadappadoo App Store and/or newsletter signup: 50 Flints
 Purchase of an app: 10% of app price in Flints
 In-App Advertising: 1 Flint per Advertisement viewed
 Adding the yappadappadoo Store to device Home Screen: 50 Flints
 Recommendation of the yappadappadoo App Store: 25 Flints for each registration via the generated recommendation-link
 Recommendation of individual apps: 50 Flints for sales via the generated recommendation-link
Wow! Thanks for this info shikaina. At least they are clear here. It gives a little clarifications on the auestions and doubts readers may have. Actually i also want to know the uses of their tokens which is called flints. Will this be a utility token? How can i be sure i will benefit from this coin if in case i invest?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
So you will be a free application store and anyone can use you unlike apple store is exclusive for apple products only as well as windows and google store is for android? If Yappadappadoo will be an independent application store, the chances of survival then is very minimal since you dont carry any company name?
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
New and daring project. What will be the use of flints then aside from its use in application purchase. Will this token have a future? Will it be worth investing in this token? What will be the guarantee? I dont see much advantage in this project since we already have apple store and play store. Unless you have you own specific device developer like android so you will own a mobile operating company like windows and android or blackberry.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
Oh! What makes this Yappadappadoo application store so sure they are going to beat the two leading applications right now by using blockchain and this “PWA”? No all mobile or table users are knowledgeable on this matter, they dont even know what blockchain is and some dont even know what cryptocurrency is. This idea is good for only selected people then.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
The name can be related easily with the scooby doo cartoons, also Sydney Ifergan is an advisor for lots of ICOs, not sure if that is good or bad but I've seen him in a ton of places, he also runs a crypto blog.
I wonder why they come up with the name yappadappadoo it sounds like yabadabadoo from the cartoon character The Flintstones, anyway the PWA (progressive web apps) has a lot to offer from many app user and yappadappadoo have a multi platform feature that apps can be use by android or apple devices... This thing is going to change for example Google Play for Android and Apple App for IOS and you cannot even send or share the apps downloaded from this apps store...

I smiled at it for what you just said dude, but true. Smiley

anyway, Let me refresh to you the what yappadappadoo all about pal.

1. The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for PWA with links to the Blockchain for payments, smart contracting,
    app selection and reviews.

2. yappadappadoo apps are Multi-Platform. They work with Android, IOS, Windows or any other devices.

3. yappadappadoo will provide an integrated drag & drop suite simplifying the creation and development of PWA, the
    yappadappadoo-Suite. An extremely attractive incentive-program will further boost the availability of PWA.

4. The yappadappadoo Store will link to the Blockchain. Independence, transparency and security are guaranteed.

Whitepaper>>>>https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 157
I don’t see much advantage in this application in their whitepaper aside from it will be based on blockchain and will be using PWA and of course premium applications can be purchased by their own tokens . The question is will they really be able to match the leading application stores right now. Anyway some of the features this project posses are also in Apple and Google stores. Well, goodluck to this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Its an application store, which will work in parallel with Google Play. But, it's hard for me to find my bearings in the subject. I use Google Play, there are many applications for free. What more could you want? How profitable is the project for your investors? When will the payback period come?
Hey buddy! I found this in their Whitepaper. This may help you with your questions.

Developers
In the bootstrap phase, we will incentivize app development and addition of apps in the yappadappadoo Store with Flints. In the same way we will reward developers who recommend us to other members of the developer community or to companies considering app development.
 For the development of the first 20 apps and publication in the yappadappadoo Store 400 Flints per App – up to a total of 250.000 apps in the store
 For recommendation of new developers (once they have registered, created and installed an app in the in the yappadappadoo Store) 100 Flints per app up to a maximum of 20 apps. Further information is available on www.yappadapppadoo.io
Users
Users can earn Flints through registration, newsletter-signup, app-purchase and ratings, viewing in-app advertising and the recommendation of the yappadappadoo Store or individual apps to friends and colleagues. During the bootstrap phase, users can earn tokens as follows:
 Registration in the yappadappadoo App Store and/or newsletter signup: 50 Flints
 Purchase of an app: 10% of app price in Flints
 In-App Advertising: 1 Flint per Advertisement viewed
 Adding the yappadappadoo Store to device Home Screen: 50 Flints
 Recommendation of the yappadappadoo App Store: 25 Flints for each registration via the generated recommendation-link
 Recommendation of individual apps: 50 Flints for sales via the generated recommendation-link
Activity: 812
Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?

If there is no need to download, no install, and no update it means it is more like built in already in the device you have? How thing is that

happen anyway? Though it is good in general aspects. Could you please specify or clear it to me the details of this Yappadappadoo, any

assistance is much appreciated.
Activity: 92
Hackers are now everywhere and most of their targets are websites. This is the reason why we have to support projects like YAPPADAPPADOO project because it is served via HTTPS to ensure content is securely delivered through Progressive Wed App backed up by Blockchain Technology which is known to be hard to hack.
Activity: 94
The YAPPADAPPADOO project will definitely be facing the two giants namely Google Play & Apple App Store. The technology behind YAPPADAPPADOO project will surely have a big factor in winning this challenging battle against them. Blockchain Technology and Progressive Web App (PWA) are the perfect combinations to develop and enhance such applications.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Just came across this Progressive Web Applications(PWA) thing from Yappadappadoo Store,
an auspicious feature for all mobile devices worldwide- breaking the limits
and boundaries of App Market and giving ease to users.

If you read well their whitepaper it is written in their the comparison between the native apps and PWA where Progressive Web Application

achieving significantly higher user-engagement, better conversion rates and longer usage times. PWA beat native apps in all disciplines.

Therefore with this we can see that there is a big possibilities that this yappadappadoo can easily achieve their goal until end of their project

campaign.
Activity: 88
Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

Hi khufuking,

a PWA is downloading the needed parts of an application with the help of a service worker and clever cache strategies. This makes it possible that a cloud based apps can be made offline available. A service worker acts as a proxy, interrupting network requests and sending responses from the cache. You can find a a good and detailed explication in the article from Jake Archibald: https://jakearchibald.com/2014/offline-cookbook/

yappadappadoo
Jana

I knew it! While reading the details of the YAPPADAPPADOO project, I am wondering why the features of the said project are quite different from the applications we used to know. While I am thinking about it, the cache information was on my mind and I am right! This is really an interesting project. Internet-based applications are really good to use but with this innovation, I think the big app players should be very aware of this breakthrough and they should do their best to make something on their own.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

Yeah PWA known as Progressive Web Applications are a blessing for growth markets like India, China and Africa, where most users

can only avail of poor network coverage and lower quality hardware. And the Advantage of using PWA is such as follows according to its

whitepaper itself are:

 Multi-Platform: Independent of individual devices and operating systems.

 No download. No installation. No updates.

 Lightning fast.

 Clever enough to work offline.

 On average, less than 1% of the size of native apps

Source: https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 133
I am still in the process of reading the Whitepaper and doing research how does a Progressive Web App (PWA) work. Something caught my attention because there is a statement that says:

No download. No installation. No updates. Clever enough to work offline and lightning fast.

These "no installation" and "öffline" phrases definitely intrigued me unless if it is a portable application. But when "no download" was mentioned. That really gets my interest. I am not used to applications or software that runs this way, that is why I will definitely search how YAPPADAPPADOO works.
Activity: 910
Yappadappadoo Store,having introduced itself as the first & the only Progressive web application
 store worldwide, with a link to the Blockchain, is impressive to me as their apps are multi-platform,no restrictions
and can work on all smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices, on all operating systems.And without eating
up data volume irrespective of network quality.

yes that's right, in addition to your statement mate, The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for

PWA with links to the Blockchain for payments, smart contracting, app selection and reviews. Therefore, yappadappadoo does not

store any personal user data – we operate with Blockchain-IDs only. Which means this the first time happen here for me, and I

don't see any conflict to use this platform. Where you can find and check it to their

whitepaper>>>https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
The name of the project really catches my attention. YAPPADAPPADOO which I think is an expression when a person is happy or excited like what Fred Flinstones do on a tv cartoon series. I commend the YAPPADAPPADOO team for thinking something which is kinda old yet catchy phrase which will definitely catch the attention of the young generation today and the not-so-young generation yesterday who have known Flintstones during their childhood days. I will definitely follow updates from this project, I think this is happy and exciting.
Pages:
Jump to: