Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 27. (Read 72058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
delete everything except the wallet.dat and resync...my wallet runs fine
cheers shim ill give it a go

and add the cybercoin.conf with the addnodes nothing more
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
cheers shim ill give it a go
  lol, works a treat, no need for the extra nodes too.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
My wallet is stuck on block 2381, ive added a .conf file with the nodes, and still nothing more than "up to date block 2381"..
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Thank you! Now I write to them.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hi! It's been so much time and [CC] CyberCoin never entered my wallet on the stock exchange C-CEX.COM
Address: CeiGGHGL1G6VLKar86Xzm8UJDuRfYXaTV1
TxId: c04eaf95076befc9a8c95de8f8b5452958952e32fe2e96b3edfd9524e0d908cb
Где мои CC Huh
Твоя транзакция зарегистрирована в блокчейне, значит проблемы на стороне C-Cex. Открывай тикет на C-Cex.com
Activity: 58
Hi! It's been so much time and [CC] CyberCoin never entered my wallet on the stock exchange C-CEX.COM
Address: CeiGGHGL1G6VLKar86Xzm8UJDuRfYXaTV1
TxId: c04eaf95076befc9a8c95de8f8b5452958952e32fe2e96b3edfd9524e0d908cb
Где мои CC Huh
Activity: 54
You can trade CC on https://cryptotrade.exchange/trade/CC/BTC !

Please dev, add to the OP exchange list. Thanks.
Activity: 42
adding the seed nodes on the conf file helped me to stake better
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
hello Dev,

Can you please tell me if I get stake at 12:00, when is the approximate next time to get stake?

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
ok thanks for the help only got 78 lol not any at all. Probs gonna buy a bunch tomorrow and see how staking works out.
How long is the process before staking begins? Also my main question was how do i join a pool what do i need to do so? Thanks for the help.

only an hour till stake

idk about the latter
Activity: 5
ok thanks for the help only got 78 lol not any at all. Probs gonna buy a bunch tomorrow and see how staking works out.
How long is the process before staking begins? Also my main question was how do i join a pool what do i need to do so? Thanks for the help.
Activity: 14
Are there any giveaway of bounty of Cybercoin at the moment ? Thank you !
yea POW is almost over so I wouldn't wait around
TimSweat
So im assuming that staking is the form of mining for cybercoin? If So i guess ill need to buy some cybercoin online first?

Go to first page of this thread and join a pool , put your mining gear on it and mine away and then put them in your wallet and then they will stake after they have been in your wallet for and hour , its a way to earn more while mining .
So im assuming that staking is the form of mining for cybercoin? If So i guess ill need to buy some cybercoin online first?

yep buy on bittrex download wallet and your wallet will produce coins based on how many you buy
TimSweat
My wallet is not staking . The stake weight is not reflecting the balance i have in my wallet . How long do i have to wait for mint payout ?

run your cursor over the little lightening bolt looking thing next to the connections in the bottom left corner of wallet and it should say how long till stake and should be high lighted as well . and at the top \left you will see staked coins waiting to confirm .
Activity: 5
yea I was staking fine before but now the expect stake time keeps increasing...normal?
Activity: 42
My wallet is not staking . The stake weight is not reflecting the balance i have in my wallet . How long do i have to wait for mint payout ?
Pages:
Jump to: