Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 25. (Read 72019 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
In a few hours this coin will be traded under 100 satoshi. Big holders need to put up buy support. If they dont belive in this coin then the dump will go on.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Seems to work now thanks.

My other question is that it seems to not stake the full amount when staking I understand that is usually because of multiple deposits. However It is very hard to reach full vpos amount if they do not count all coins in wallet per stake

Make sure you have all your coins into one input, you can check your inputs using coin control, and consolidate them. vPoS wallet does not split pos blocks, and also has no maximum coins per block like classic PoS.

So basically you need to send all coins in one transaction to one address so you get one big input for vPoS.

Can you elaborate on this? Sorry I haven't heard of this technique before but I am sure others would like to know how as well.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

My other question is that it seems to not stake the full amount when staking I understand that is usually because of multiple deposits. However It is very hard to reach full vpos amount if they do not count all coins in wallet per stake

Make sure you have all your coins into one input, you can check your inputs using coin control, and consolidate them. vPoS wallet does not split pos blocks, and also has no maximum coins per block like classic PoS.

So basically you need to send all coins in one transaction to one address so you get one big input for vPoS.

Thanks will keep you posted
Activity: 14
Can someone explain this? I tried to repair wallet because I am seeing double amount in my wallet and get this response.

http://i.imgur.com/C6qOWfV.png

Try redownloading the blockchain, don't forget to keep/backup your wallet.dat file.
Can someone explain this? I tried to repair wallet because I am seeing double amount in my wallet and get this response.

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Stratum on suprnova now shut, thanks a lot for mining with us and please withdraw your funds.

Thanks, oc

thanks oc
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the last blocks were only 2000 coins per block.

most of the ppl stopped dumping

I know, but this could easily hit 500+ satoshi. Sad thing is that most of the people are impatient and they prefer to take $5 profit now rather than waiting for let's say $10. I currently have 319k coins and I can take like $120 for them and my profit would be about $80-90. Not bad for 2 days, but what will happen if the price drop to 70-75 satoshi? My profit then will be $40-50. Better lose that profit and wait for something bigger than that.

yea this didn't even get pumped yet

im still purchasing. going for that 5 percent
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

I know, but this could easily hit 500+ satoshi. Sad thing is that most of the people are impatient and they prefer to take $5 profit now rather than waiting for let's say $10. I currently have 319k coins and I can take like $120 for them and my profit would be about $80-90. Not bad for 2 days, but what will happen if the price drop to 70-75 satoshi? My profit then will be $40-50. Better lose that profit and wait for something bigger than that.
Yes, people with small amounts of coins should sell before people with the biggest holdings. Nice profit from mining.

I can pay my expenses for electricity of my miners if I sell at 50 satoshi. It's not very wise to sell that early and I believe that dumping will probably finish soon. 

Activity: 42

CyberCoin vPoS transition went smooth.
vPoS kicks at half full speed as the PoW stage nears it's end ends.
High vPoS stage will last ~15 days.

We expect a couple more exchanges before high vPoS is over.
Then we move to roadmap and development.

Someone mentioned a wallet makeover, that's possible but not a priority.
Features we will consider during these 15 days of distribution will depend
on community demand.  

This launch went beyond our expectations and we watched closely.
Records were broken, whether it was mining or trading.
And more records remain to be broken.

The last few days were stressful as expected so allow us a day or
two to rest before we tell you what we will bring to the table.

Thank You
∁∁

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Yes, people with small amounts of coins should sell before people with the biggest holdings. Nice profit from mining.

I can pay my expenses for electricity of my miners if I sell at 50 satoshi. It's not very wise to sell that early and I believe that dumping will probably finish soon. 
Activity: 636
im out 2...i had a x7 profit...but my coins are not as big as i can stake...price will slow down but reward is to low to make more profit than now...so..good luck all...

but this vPos means u need much much coins to get some more nice stakes,means,rich ppl getting richer poor ppl stay at their coins...thats why im out now..hadnt much coins

Activity: 728
whats going on now then? if nothing going happen pos will just dump
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
im out 2...i had a x7 profit...but my coins are not as big as i can stake...price will slow down but reward is to low to make more profit than now...so..good luck all...

but this vPos means u need much much coins to get some more nice stakes,means,rich ppl getting richer poor ppl stay at their coins...thats why im out now..hadnt much coins
How you had a x7 profit?

mining probably

yep..was very early in with high hashes..got 200k.sold around 0.05

How you had a x7 profit?

mining probably
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

How you had a x7 profit?
now the fun begins =D
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
I shut down the stratum on Coinminers , please come and withdraw your coins.

Thanks for mining with us Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: