Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 33. (Read 72058 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
guys please spread hash on our pool. please help our miners found blocks
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Sounds like a decent alternative to NeuCoin. Not driven by pure greed of some big investors, leaving breadcrumbs for us, no ICO, but with a fair launch.
I hope to see a website and some roadmap or white papers soon.
And it would be nice to see a make-over of the QT wallet's UI, as it gives me a hasty done impression, if you know what I mean.
All in all good enough for me to keep an eye on this thread.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
can somebody help me?  Error: Transaction creation failed!
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
That's bittrex's distribution list.
Those are personal wallets INSIDE bittrex.

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

some big wallet?

That dont tell us anything. It could be exchanges. You dont need to move your coins to your wallet until one hour before PoS starts. After that we will see how many coins the biggest holders have.
this is not exchange, there is one big miner who is rented all nicehash yesterday, this one guy have probably above 20m+ coins
Activity: 636
Merit: 500

some big wallet?

That dont tell us anything. It could be exchanges. You dont need to move your coins to your wallet until one hour before PoS starts. After that we will see how many coins the biggest holders have.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Source is poorly packaged, after compiling the binary gets stuck in eternal loop.

nanosleep({0, 200000000}, NULL)         = 0

This coin is fail.

Next time TEST your code before launch, ty.

This is the POS part you are talking about I guess, it sleeps while there is no block found / mined..  This is normal behaviour afaik

The coind looks to start nicely, but never releases from starting command, just keeps hanging. The quoted output is from strace. (Eg: strace cybercoind)

Yes, This is desired behaviour when pos is not active. You are probably missing an Option in the config file or a commandline switch that the daemon detaches.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Miners wanted!

Pool: https://pool.bejjan.net/pool/CC

ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmultipool-scryptpool-bnl-scrypt-asic-friendly-pow-and-powpos-hybrids-1006902

A lot of other coins to alternate between.

You can also recommend other scrypt coins and I'll do my best to make this pool your #1 choice!

hey, guys! when does the pow ends? and can someone post info how to compile under linux? i tried, but only errors

High vPoS starts at block 2788

Activity: 952
Merit: 501
Activity: 248
hey, guys! when does the pow ends? and can someone post info how to compile under linux? i tried, but only errors
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

To stake or not to Stake, to be or not to be.
That's what the debate should be about at this point.  Roll Eyes

Yes, Its going to be intersting to see how it stakes. A lot of people have mined it and lets see what happens when PoS kicks in. I have also mined some and Im going to stake them.

Disclaimer: I dont recomend any coin. Not even Bitcoin.
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
These are better than Cybercoin!

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

To stake or not to Stake, to be or not to be.
That's what the debate should be about at this point.  Roll Eyes

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Get a room ladies. All you do is cause drama in here.
No one gives a flying f* about what you believe. The market will decide, not 2 e-gangsters.

but you are missing something !!
Not all coins have such a great support and interest of miners and traders, just visit the pools, exchanges.....

where do you see interest ?

@ohmygod21  If you cant see the interest then you need glasses.Go and see your local optician.

nice troll , remember me to quote this in a week after the free fall " @ohmygod21  If you cant see the interest then you need glasses.Go and see your local optician. "

You are the troll. I dont recomend any coin. This coin have a huge interst and you dont want to see it. If you dont like the coin then go away. This coin is not an scam. Its a trading coin until it have another use. I was not talking about the value. You just put it there to show that you are stupid.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

Not all coins have such a great support and interest of miners and traders, just visit the pools, exchanges.....

@ohmygod21  If you cant see the interest then you need glasses.Go and see your local optician.

nice troll , remember me to quote this in a week after the free fall " @ohmygod21  If you cant see the interest then you need glasses.Go and see your local optician. "

I didn't say for a week, I say now !
No one can tell what will be for a week, if I have that information I would be extremely rich !!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Quoted so I can check in a week to see which of you is right. I'm shocked at how quickly it got onto so many exchanges, but we'll have to see how well the trading goes.

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

this is like the 10th coin this year with short pow/high pos. they are all pretty much dead now with bagholders left, either because the code was broken or bc people realize there is absolutely no point in those coins. And once there are no fools to dump your bag on, those coins crash pretty much instantly without any cahnce of coming back (this is the difference to other alts).  

However, this is actually not much different from other alts, which claim to have a point (they dont 95% of the time). Just the timepsan from coin creation to death shrunk from like 2 months to 2 weeks or even days.

thats true , that's why i m going to throw my btc on mtr instead of this ...

I am not missing anything. Volume is 75% fake anyway.

Do whatever you want. Those coins are just schemes to rip-off newbies even faster and its getting really boring lately.

maybe 75% but data tells for themselves 36.068 GH/s MRR, 60 GH/s nice/westhash ... for me that's enough and if someone can not find interest for his own pocket in all of this....don't want to comment to offend someone....
Pages:
Jump to: