Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 39. (Read 72058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
I have 1 connection in my wallet to the network, is working fine, but i want to add more nodes, anyone have a list of nodes availables?
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
ok, so, my question is, is this already price tagged? like a price for a certain amount of those coins? there are pretty much new coins daily popping up now. if we all managed to join hands together we could have rocketed BITCOINS to the moon. but everyone seems to be exposing to alternatives

halve soon, so nice time to mine.
Net Hashrate: 266,373.18 MH/s
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ok, so, my question is, is this already price tagged? like a price for a certain amount of those coins? there are pretty much new coins daily popping up now. if we all managed to join hands together we could have rocketed BITCOINS to the moon. but everyone seems to be exposing to alternatives
Also dev,,can you post a community donation address?

will like to donate 20k cybercoin.

Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Net Hashrate: 287,074.07 MH/s

287G?

so who are mining this? Huh Huh Huh
Everybody mining. Come over.

ok, then who will buy this?
Traders? Speculators?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

287G?

ok, then who will buy this?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

287G?

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code

287G?

legendary
Activity: 1559
Epic Private Internet Cash
Whoever ask about coins distribution, my question was is this coin some real reason to exist or it is the same crap as other 500+ coins Smiley
According to me this is classical pump/dump coin and I guess I know who is behind it. The time will show.
24V: 14.09 BTC on yobit..
This will hit 2000sats without any questions, but what will be next...

Do you see in the OP some reason to expect 2000 sat? I can't see any reason to hit 2k...nothing new, even no reason to exist as the other 500 coins.

it may hit 2000sats.

first some big whales with 100G hashrate are mining this, so they will pump this.
second, it's a new pos approach.

Do you see in the OP some reason to expect 2000 sat? I can't see any reason to hit 2k...nothing new, even no reason to exist as the other 500 coins.

from dev's post:

High vPoS model we introduce with variable
interest is designed to reward initial PoW miners the most and the interest rate is based on staked
block amount which means instead of people splitting blocks to 10 different inputs they will make
more interest by combining into one input to gain a higher stake level. CyberCoin will initially start
with 88 million coins in PoW and with variable interest in the first 15 days  of vPoS 2.0 will evolve
into a coin that will have a max cap in the billions. The initial yearly interest rate depending on what
slab the holder is staking could range from 823% to 8230%. This initial high rate of inflation will
drop after ~18 days by about 90% but will still be high interest compared to other coins.
Our focus is microtransactions, security, usability, and at the same time reducing the carbon footprint by
using a short period of PoW and going with the most "GREEN" proof of stake coin ever.

Cybercoin reduced maturity rate and incentives to combine inputs for better rewards increases the security
and reduces clutter. It will also make the coin more transparent as big holders have an incentive to combine
their holdings into one input rather than hide it in many.

There is another coin Neucoin that is doing a similar approach and they have a 37 page whitepaper, but they are
doing a 2.5 billion premine ICO if I remember correctly. We on the other hand will mine this with everyone else in PoW
and will not hold any coins that we did not mine fairly with others. The community fund will be just that.

We will work on the whitepaper as soon as we are done with the release, we wanted to get the code out into the public
before anyone says it's just another copy paste. We tested the code repeatedly in the last couple of months and made sure
no bad surprises will happen, as we will rent hash like everyone else to mine CC.

I hope that answers your concerns. If you have any suggestions please let us know.

That's the innovations of this cybercoin.

a totally new pos approach!

about Neucoin and their whitepaper:

http://www.neucoin.org/en/
http://www.neucoin.org/en/whitepaper/

but they have more than 5000BTC marketcap?  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
13 BTC volume on Yobit... It will hit more exchanges soon, I think.
missed this one..

i hope i find it earlier..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Yeah, it is hard to mine...
legendary
Activity: 1559
Epic Private Internet Cash

http://www.neucoin.org/en/

Similar as neucoin.

and neucoin has more than 2000BTC marketcap?
Pages:
Jump to: