Pages:
Author

Topic: [YC] YellowCoin ★★ 1M YC Giveaway ★★ Hurry up, all gone in 3 days!! - page 4. (Read 34342 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Thx for the coins.   Smiley

Do the remaining coins was distributed on random or on activity?

Since i Got only 5202 coins (my activity is 391)

You activity is 168. Posts and activity are two different things.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
any future in this coin? seems like most color coin very low

Great future ahead for this coin. The dev doing everything for continuous development and growth of YC.
Activity: 224
Thx for the coins.   Smiley

Do the remaining coins was distributed on random or on activity?

Since i Got only 5202 coins (my activity is 391)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
any future in this coin? seems like most color coin very low
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
We are sending more out YC today, if you still didn't receive your YC, please update your id and YC address here http://www.yellow-coin.com/f2/

This page is used only for those who joined our activity before April 28, 2014.

If you are new and your ID is not in our database, you'll be not able to get free coins. We will open second giveaway very soon.

I haven't been added to the database? Am I going to get sent coins manually?
Activity: 98
We are sending more out YC today, if you still didn't receive your YC, please update your id and YC address here http://www.yellow-coin.com/f2/

This page is used only for those who joined our activity before April 28, 2014.

If you are new and your ID is not in our database, you'll be not able to get free coins. We will open second giveaway very soon.
Activity: 126
so many complain , why ? but today the price is rising up
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
I did not recieved ANY coins too.
SCAM!?
Activity: 308
Yeah, I got no coins even though I did it all right.  Fucking bullshit.
Activity: 182
Hi i'm on the list done all fin but can not update it say address error what should i do?

Dev what's up with you why you don't anwser our questions should i add a new address or what i don't konw?

IN HOPES OF KILLING THE SUBVERSIVE MOVEMENT KNOWN AS "ALTCOINS" ...ALL DEVS OF ALL COINS HAVE BEEN BEAMED UP AND BANISHED TO THE PLANET "IXNAR"
Activity: 406
I got 40 or so. Not too much.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!

I ended up getting my coins today...but agree with above...calculation doesn't seem to follow the activity as was suggested. Still got some free coins though Smiley
it seems who claim earlier will get more YC than who claim later
i've compared to my fried who get more than me, although he has lower activity Grin
Exactly.
But I only get 20 coins. that is really not too much.
Activity: 159

I ended up getting my coins today...but agree with above...calculation doesn't seem to follow the activity as was suggested. Still got some free coins though Smiley
i've compared to my fried who get more than me, although he has lower activity Grin
Exactly.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

Activity: 62
Did what I did, but receive nothing. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 397
Received coins! Thank you very much. I don't understand the amount sent..mistake?

Name:    elcoco
Activity:    62
Position:    Member
Date Registered:    February 08, 2014, 12:40:48 PM  = 2807 yellow coin

Name:    mugwampbro
Activity:    98
Position:    Member
Date Registered:    January 31, 2014, 02:18:26 PM  = 2572.516078

Again..thank you, but I would still like to understand the process involved in who gets what. It surely isn't following your guidelines for the giveaway. Just a simple comment is all I need.............................

It does seem a little confusing.  Maybe their algorithm is off.  I am noticing this with other people's payouts as well and cannot make much sense of it.

Someone else with 98 received 4510.

Activity: 84
Where is my YC coin? I did everything but going nothing.
Activity: 91
I did all that I can do, signature.... But Got nothing. I don't know why.
Activity: 100
I did everything right for the giveaway, your site registered it, and I left the signature up the entire time, and received no coins. This is a completely unfair distribution.

It's unbelievable that you're not even trying to correct the distribution mistakes, and you took down the distribution page which is super sketchy!

Thanks for wasting my time, removing signature now.

100% agree with you

1000% agree with you, and f#ck YC

Yes. I also received no coins. What's a Cheater.
Activity: 168
I did everything right for the giveaway, your site registered it, and I left the signature up the entire time, and received no coins. This is a completely unfair distribution.

It's unbelievable that you're not even trying to correct the distribution mistakes, and you took down the distribution page which is super sketchy!

Thanks for wasting my time, removing signature now.

100% agree with you

1000% agree with you, and f#ck YC
Pages:
Jump to: