Pages:
Author

Topic: Year of the "DOGE" - page 4. (Read 1086 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 12:31:25 AM
This year many are interested in the outcome is great although the doge but many devotees. In addition, this year may not have been the year for doge, need long-term if I think so that the doge could rise high.
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 12:26:49 AM
This is hillarious! Not because this year is the year of the earth Dog then it implies that the doge coin will flourish to its potential. I Don't Think so. Well who knows. Maybe? maybe yes! MAybe no. It depends on the turst of those people investing if this coin can extend its full potential in the market.  Though it has already shown its characteristics all else will still be depending on the leader coins in the market how they perform will somehow affect the performance of Doge.
Activity: 112
March 04, 2018, 10:06:21 PM
Nah, I would not suggest anyone to invest i Doge coins. Although they are great for spending due to low transaction fees and fast confirmation. Not bad if you compare with bitcoin transactions, which is expensive.
But for investing, no, please don't.
Activity: 268
Merit: 109
March 04, 2018, 08:25:22 PM
this coins got any followers still?Oh guys this is just a joke even ceo says dont buy dogecoin but still people writing topic like that
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
March 04, 2018, 08:20:28 PM
Year of All CryptoCurrencies
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 03:17:36 PM
Doge is more for trading, and definetely not the right time to buy now Smiley
Merit: 2
January 25, 2018, 03:10:32 PM
Doge is a good transfer currency, but all these eastern ideas about the 'Year of the Dog' will not affect him in any way.
Activity: 56
January 21, 2018, 02:36:59 AM
If there's a coin to invest in this year, would you suggest investing in Doge? Why and why not?
i would say stable for DOGE. i think it's a good coin, so many people been used it, very small fee for transaction, but unlimited supply is a problem for some people. so I can't say about it for long term, but for this year I will say this coin is great.  Wink
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 01:29:22 AM
Nope,that was just a pump and dumps from the whales,and nothing else just wait for it in february surely it will pump in the chinese new year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
January 18, 2018, 02:02:18 PM
this coin cant have any serious impact on the market. it was created as a joke and has no use really.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
January 15, 2018, 03:27:50 AM
The Dogecoin community remains united and supports this crypto currency in good stead. During its existence, Dogecoin has formed around itself a wider and more loyal fan community than any other altcoyin. This community promotes DOGE, pushing various trading companies and service providers to accept crypto currency as a form of payment. I believe, that Dogecoin is worth inesting this year. In my opinion, it will show great results. Despite the unusual cause of the creation, Dogecoin for today is well recognized and moving on an upward trend. The positive surrounding this player and the high interest received by investors this year are likely to push the DOGE rate upwards in 2018 as well.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 03:21:25 AM
he DOGE coin is of course very symbolic in 2018, most of all for the Chinese. If you consider DOGE as the main asset for long-term storage, I would advise you to pay attention to other currencies. For example: IOTA.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
January 15, 2018, 02:47:38 AM
I don't think dogecoin is good to invest, doge was made for fun and this dogecoin was abandoned no project at all, but surprisingly its still alive and its to good to use for transferring your money because of the low fees of dogecoin.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 02:43:42 AM
I dont think so that there will be a year or a time for DOGECOIN coming, Right at the time DOGE pumped, every altcoin was at a high.
Activity: 3
January 15, 2018, 02:37:41 AM
Lots of current activity.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoindev/comments/7q8ik9/quick_developer_roundup_13_jan_2018 makes it clear all three main core developers are working on the latest update.

https://twitter.com/dogecoin_devs is very active.

https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/tree/1.14-dev is also very active - people who claimed no activity were looking at the wrong branch *facepalm*

$1.2 million bounty for the DOGE-ETHEREUM bridge exists and finally it has been announced by Alex Van der Sande that announced that the first part of the bounty has been paid https://twitter.com/avsa/status/951890472150208513

Dogecoin devs announce that demo of the bridge is planned for next month
https://twitter.com/dogecoin_devs/status/952496699859177472

Nice time for price to pump ahead of Chinese New "Year of the Dog(e)".
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.
January 14, 2018, 07:55:54 AM
The Doge has been around for a long time and the value has not risen significantly so far. I do not think he will rise to a certain size in the near future.
There are definitely better coins to invest in. I highly recommend ripple, but other coins are also promising. Stellar, Tron or IOTA. Stellar has risen again in the last few days.
Tron, I believe, has reached his deepest. IOTA has meanwhile risen again.

Are there any other coins you can recommend?
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 13, 2018, 11:27:09 AM
With the recent pump, i can't believe DOGE came this high, i wanted to sell them but now i'll keep it, nothing sure anymore
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
If there's a coin to invest in this year, would you suggest investing in Doge? Why and why not?

Dogecoin this year can only be bought by dog lovers, which will allow this coin to live a little longer. But in the future it has no growth prospects, it is better to choose other coins for investment

Even I thought to sell dogecoin, I was holding this coin from almost one year, but there was no growth in this coin. But suddenly 2 weeks back it was surprised me it went up to $0.017. So I think this year we may see some good growth in Dogecoin.
January 13, 2018, 10:43:13 AM
Honestly I think we will see some increase in doge because of the whole year of the dog thing. That being said, I really don't think doge is worth longing for, especially since there is like 0 development for it.  Tongue
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
January 13, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

I don't think so. Such a price is a surprise for me. Dogecoin was made for a joke. I don't think it's a good investment. Maybe for fun.
Pages:
Jump to: