Pages:
Author

Topic: Year of the "DOGE" - page 6. (Read 1086 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 07:56:27 PM
He's pumping Doge...WOW!!!! Didn't see that coming!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
January 08, 2018, 07:26:51 PM
John Mcafee has chosen dogecoin as his coin of the week...
I think this means that in the near future there will be another powerful spurt up!
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 08, 2018, 07:24:04 PM
If there's a coin to invest in this year, would you suggest investing in Doge? Why and why not?
It's year of the dog but still Doge won't even move. If all the traders will start buying DOGE then the price would increase but because of it's unlimited supply I doubt it that it will make a good movement to it's price. But I'm curious on how it is surviving and still one of the coins that is listed on the coinmarketcap @ 32.

Is this the year of DOGE? If so, should I invest it?  Huh
LOL, it's year of the DOG but if you think that it will grow then invest. I did have some of it that's good for long term hold.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
January 08, 2018, 07:21:40 PM
No chance in hell, even though I think doge is a good coin for spending.  Low fees, quick confirmation--what's not to like about doge?  People say it's a silly meme coin, but at least it's useful unlike bitcoin has been recently.  You definitely don't have to spend $45 in network fees just to send $150 or less.  That's how bad bitcoin has been, and doge has never been like that.

I can't believe doge is over 1 cent/doge.  Never ever thought I'd see that, and of course it happened after I fucking sold everything.  Ugh.

The pump always happens after selling. haha  Cheesy

Bitcoin's fees are getting higher and higher and the confirmation time takes longer everyday. And here is where these alts came in, the alts are made to fill the disadvantages of bitcoin.

Regarding DOGE, I did not expect that its price will soar this high even if its supply is unlimited.  It just shows that people are now recognizing these coins which are really nice for the growth of the crypto world, where the focus of the people is being distributed to other coins and not just on bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
January 08, 2018, 07:20:42 PM
John Mcafee has chosen dogecoin as his coin of the week.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/950499846003314689

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
January 08, 2018, 07:17:37 PM
I see there are some situations like this in a few years ago, they almost got the moment to become one of the coins with a good price, but everything back dim. I do not know what happened, but yes, I think we can ask their devloper
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 07:10:42 PM
Doge was born as a joke... now everyone wants to buy it... also John McAfee says it was "coin of the week".....
personally I don't see a future fot it even if I like its low costs of transactions..
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
January 08, 2018, 06:56:37 PM
I never thought that DogeCoin would survive so long even though there is a good community, cheap price af and happy people who are using it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 05:48:58 PM
Is this the year of DOGE? If so, should I invest it?  Huh
Activity: 32
January 08, 2018, 05:38:07 PM
Man, now that I look at the small tips of DOGE I received so long ago I am having a cold hard case of FOMO with DOGE. A second moon? Unbelievable.  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 08, 2018, 05:35:48 PM
It is not this year. Maybe you can ask this question 1 year later.

My above reply will still be valid Smiley
Activity: 51
January 08, 2018, 05:19:31 PM
What’s next year for the Chinese?

If it’s available in an AltCoin, let’s load our wallets from now. Wink
Activity: 123
January 08, 2018, 04:41:07 PM
The DOGE coin is of course very symbolic in 2018, most of all for the Chinese. If you consider DOGE as the main asset for long-term storage, I would advise you to pay attention to other currencies. For example: IOTA.
Activity: 70
January 08, 2018, 04:16:43 PM
Really believe in Doge, just because I'm in love with community of shibas those guys are crazy:)
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
January 08, 2018, 03:55:18 PM
We should also come up with a coin with a dog. For example, a poodle or a stafier or some other breed. And bet on the stock exchange dog fights. And then by the end of the month to watch who wins who.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 08, 2018, 02:41:12 PM
No chance in hell, even though I think doge is a good coin for spending.  Low fees, quick confirmation--what's not to like about doge?  People say it's a silly meme coin, but at least it's useful unlike bitcoin has been recently.  You definitely don't have to spend $45 in network fees just to send $150 or less.  That's how bad bitcoin has been, and doge has never been like that.

I can't believe doge is over 1 cent/doge.  Never ever thought I'd see that, and of course it happened after I fucking sold everything.  Ugh.

Although the reply is harsh, I somehow agree with it. I think it would be a long shot for doge coin to have that much value. It has been established years ago and has been present since; however, it's value have never risen that much since its onset. Also, I don't want to qualify, but since the coin was borne in China, many people seems to be a bit doubtful about it, since China is one of those countries that are tight, if not, disapproving of how the cryptocurrency market works that they even banned or controlled the use of bitcoin in their country.

DOGE is a nice, sympathetic currency, but that is it... People are friendly to DOGE, but nothing more than this, I believe it's a currency without ambitions to rise and become one of the top Crypto-Currencies. It will probably continue as an alternative secundary currency being used in key moments when BTC is too expensive to use. 2018 is the year of Bitcoin, consequently some AltCoins will have their prices increased too.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 08, 2018, 05:48:50 AM

Although the reply is harsh, I somehow agree with it. I think it would be a long shot for doge coin to have that much value. It has been established years ago and has been present since; however, it's value have never risen that much since its onset. Also, I don't want to qualify, but since the coin was borne in China, many people seems to be a bit doubtful about it, since China is one of those countries that are tight, if not, disapproving of how the cryptocurrency market works that they even banned or controlled the use of bitcoin in their country.
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 04:30:38 AM
Year of the DOGEcoin It does not seem to be possible. Because DOGEcoin  growth was $ .001 in January 2014.that same year in MAY value was down $.0003.same year december value was $.0001.2017 January value $.0002.But december increased value $.002 .Now the growth is increasing Value is $.01
Activity: 5
January 08, 2018, 03:59:42 AM
I love Doge!! I do lending on Poloneix and sometimes you do loans for 1% daily.
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
January 08, 2018, 03:51:41 AM
Don't know how far DOGE can go

I don't mean to be against DOGE holders and user
but the coin was  started as a joke and currently code that has not been updated for over 2 years
and its in the top50 coins its kind of big speculation in my book

is there anything I am missing ?
Pages:
Jump to: