Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining 256 blocks solved! - page 221. (Read 88795 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Escrow Service
we will burn a block and make a 100 PH/s Mining Rental für 24h

please join to make a block together...

--> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-group-mining-let-us-burn-a-block-100-phs-5239731

The idea came up to start a 100 PH/s run, that would really appeal to me...

Everyone can bet as much as he wants. The smallest sum is 0.15 BTC.
A possible profit is then paid out in percentage, depending on how much someone has invested.

With the current NiceHash price structure, we need 2.2 BTC to get at least 24 hours of mining.
The goal is to achieve at least 24 hours or more of mining at 100 PH/s.
Participants max. 15 pieces so that a block find is worthwhile for the investment.

We have at the moment
Summe Invest: 1,05 BTC
Participants 6   

We start if we have 2.2 BTC für ~24h or more...
Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon
Dear Bitcoin..

When block?  before asteroid please....?  Wink

Im saying..
We need to grab one of these mysterious blocks before this halving thing...

My be something much bigger than the halving and sooner that could have a bigger impact on life as we know it.

So come on block where are you! Smiley

Good luck everyone!
Activity: 444
Merit: 15
Dear Bitcoin..

Im saying..
We need to grab one of these mysterious blocks before this halving thing...
Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon
Dear Bitcoin..

Activity: 8
Merit: 1
Excellent explanation!! Thks
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Thanks for your answer ! I understand better now

But let’s go deeper:
- NH calls solo.ckpool stratum protocol to get new job
- NH launches the hash batch until to find a hash below the target

In this configuration, we have some latencies that create disavantages according to
Big master miner (I guess their server in China are close to bitcoin core block chain, they get directly the new block and starts the hashing

My point is :
- big master miner starts before us to iterate A + Nonce(0 to 2^32) with a 100 PH/s
- in our side, we start a micro seconds after to iterate with a 164 th/s

Even if we have no latency and we start together to iterate from 0 to 2^32, the big master miner will win for sure

How is it possible to be lucky with this ?

okay lets agree that on every new block you are out numbered. the villian has six thousand x your hash.

and he gets a .1 tenth of a second head start.

since the average block is 1 every six hundred seconds. he has 600/599.9 edge and he has 6000 to 1 edge.

multiply and he jumps to 6002 to edge.

so every 6002 blocks or so you could beat him. with your hash if you hit 1 block in 5000 days your would have average luck.

snap holy shit you hit a fucking block right as i type damn that is great luck. or 5000 days from now zero blocks you start to reach the beginning of bad luck.

I have seen 12x blocks which is really unlucky.  it would be like you taking 60000 days to hit a block.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

But let’s go deeper:

In this configuration, we have some latencies that create disavantages according to
Big master miner (I guess their server in China are close to bitcoin core block chain, they get directly the new block and starts the hashing

My point is :
- big master miner starts before us to iterate A + Nonce(0 to 2^32) with a 100 PH/s

Even if we have no latency and we start together to iterate from 0 to 2^32, the big master miner will win for sure

I think phillipma explained the luck part the best.  If you are looking for logic in luck?  well, good luck with that! My little S9 probably
 won't hit a block, but it could! 

But let’s go deeper:

My point is :

Activity: 444
Merit: 15
There was a miner not to long ago that hit a block with 400gh ...yes gigahash.
He was one seriously luck dude.
I think he set off the spark that took a bunch of old miner out of storage, or at least he did for me Smiley

I will give it to the halving and then go back to low power mode and chill.

Activity: 4
Hello everyone,

With a hash rate of 164th/sec , do I have really 1 chance on 5000 (average) by day to find a block?
I am on Nicehash to test and for the moment my best share is on 10 digits
It does not change since 5 days... can we really be lucky to find a block with this configuration ?

Newbie question
- this configuration against 100 ph/sec... How a 164 th/s can find a block before a 100 ph/sec using NH?
I don t understand the lucky part...

Hi there:

If I may add...................I have 13T running and my best share is  84,000,000,000+  No where near close but yesterday
my best share was 100,000,000+  It's all about the luck for us little guys
legendary
Hello everyone,

With a hash rate of 164th/sec , do I have really 1 chance on 5000 (average) by day to find a block?
It does not change since 5 days... can we really be lucky to find a block with this configuration ?

Newbie question
- this configuration against 100 ph/sec... How a 164 th/s can find a block before a 100 ph/sec using NH?

lets do the second question.

you spin a roulette wheel 1 time. looking for 27
first spin boom 27 , damn you are a lucky mother fucker

I spin a roulette wheel 6000 times looking for 27
i never get it not one time that is bad luck really bad luck.

it is 6000 times more likely for me to get 27 then you.

but you can do it.

as for the odds of 164 th hitting a block in a day being 5000 to one i think that is close.
Hello everyone,

Newbie question
brand new
Activity: 0
http://
solo.ckpool.org:4334 Does not work to me in Nicehash...
The most common reason for that is not using a valid bitcoin address as your username.
[/quo

hello dear CK,how are you today?i have two big problem that i,ve like to discuss with you about.

1-first is this i have configured my two s9 in solo.ckpool.org but even my working days reaches to about 10 days my antminers are restarted!!!sometimes their bestshares reach to about 30 billion but everytime after that they are restarted and their bestshares turn back to ziro!do you know what is my problem?and other do you think that i have any chance to find a block with my antminers?

2-my other problem is the website that i saw in your webpage that is called "http:\\hashmine.io".this website had claimed that works in cloud mining of btc.when i saw it in your webpage so i trusted it and bought some contracts of its cloud mining plans but after several months the "hashmine.io" company not only didnot return my bitcoins but also had blocked my account!!!please remove its name from your trustworthy website till they can not cheat others.
thank you so much
i have many pictures and docs to affirm my claims.i hope the BitcoinTalk"s website allow me to post it!

thank you so much
brand new
Activity: 0
maybe he is paying 0.0165 or less

this is the cutoff on usa

S 2b537467  0.0166 1000.00  8824   98.9875

this is the cutoff on eu

S bab6f2f7  0.0166  1000.00 12472   158.3431

those above ARE the bottom bids mining

any lower is idle

heyyyy why you deleted my post?HuhHuh?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Escrow Service
legendary
thks philip, it was this

Keep posting you will soon be a jr member as I gave you a merit for follow up reply.
thks philip, it was this
legendary
 maybe he is paying 0.0165 or less

this is the cutoff on usa

S 2b537467  0.0166 1000.00  8824   98.9875

this is the cutoff on eu

S bab6f2f7  0.0166  1000.00 12472   158.3431

those above ARE the bottom bids mining

any lower is idle
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
The most common reason for that is not using a valid bitcoin address as your username.
Jump to: