Pages:
Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining 256 blocks solved! - page 225. (Read 89163 times)

legendary
Activity: 2405
Merit: 1459
-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-
Activity: 444
Merit: 15
Its coming..any block now.
I will be throwing a few Ph @ this until the halving....
BTCBTCBTC
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
If I hit ck will do alright.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
2% fee - ok thats about right ck
Activity: 637
Merit: 131
Alright a new thread to keep the unnecessary content out 👍🏽

Onward to solo mining ⛏  

And finally a raise to 2%. Not bad at all

Thanks for the hard work and upkeep on the solo servers -ck
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Just to be sure I stay up to date!

Love, Respect, Admiration
Serje
Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon
Sad to have to move topic as there is much good history in the last topic but fully support your decision ck I can't recall any point in time where if there has been a issue you have not been accommodating to us and for that I will only ever mine on your pools.

Now lets get a block or two guys!  

Don't forget we still have the "High Rollers" group.

If your no longer wanting to be on the waiting list let me know.

Code:
CK Pool - High Rollers - 0.125 BTC Buy in.
1 ) hiaxis 0.125 BTC - Payment Pending
2 ) VRobb  0.125 BTC - Payment Pending
3 ) jimjam123 0.125 BTC - Payment Pending
4 ) MagicByt3 0.125 BTC - Payment Pending
5 ) Katun 0.125  BTC - Payment Pending
6 )
7 )
8 )
9 )
10 )

Mine on!
Activity: 210
Merit: 34
To be the man, you gotta beat the man...... WOOOOO
Posting so I can be on the first page of a massive thread.  Thanks CK for your service to the community.  
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
we start a new 10PH/s rental today or latest tomorrow, so please keep the pool online  Grin
Good luck, and I had no intention of taking it down. All the changes happened without downtime anyway.

Mine on, and knock those blocks over before that halving!
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 2663
Escrow Service
we start a new 10PH/s rental today or latest tomorrow, so please keep the pool online  Grin
Activity: 444
Merit: 15
second.
All my miners and rentals are back to normal.

Thanks CK---

legendary
Activity: 2405
Merit: 1459
-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-
first  Grin

Tested the pool auto diff behavior on small miners (Block Erupter, U1 / U2 the TTBit and a power reduced S5) and it works ok.

It is also working when the suggest-diff is added into the cgminer.conf file.

"suggest-diff" : "2" on Blockerupter
"suggest-diff" : "4" on U1/U2
"suggest-diff" : "10" on TTBit / 2Pack Gekko

Use of --suggest-diff X on the comand line during starting does the same

Even on S5 I added the suggest-diff line after ssh into the miner under /config cgminer.conf.
But that change is not permanent and get lost after a restart of the miner, so the new pool setting is more usefull for the S Series.

"suggest-diff" : "500" on a half S5

Edit: for reference add the real values
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/

http://solo.ckpool.org

No frills, no fuss 2% fee anonymous solo bitcoin mining for everyone

No registration required, no payment schemes no pool op wallets

Configuration:
Just point your miner to: stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333 or port 443
Asicminer tube/prisma owners need to point to a special proxy at solo.ckpool.org:3335
If you use an incompatible rental service that refuses to work on port 3333 or need a high diff, try port 4334

Set your username to your btcaddress with any or even no worker extension, and any password.
eg: cgminer -o stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333 -u 1PKN98VN2z5gwSGZvGKS2bj8aADZBkyhkZ.0 -p x
If you enter an invalid address you will be rejected
Blocks solved:
https://btc.com/stats/pool/Solo%20CK

Suitable for:
    Large mining farms
    Regular miners struggling to recoup costs who wish to take extra risk for greater reward potential for part or all of their hashrate
    The last backup for all miners who don't have a solo setup or wish to avoid the overheads of running one
    Miners with old/inefficient miners that will never earn any rewards through regular mining that wish to leave it mining as a lottery

Proxy support:
Miners with many devices wishing to consolidate their devices into a single connection to solo ckpool are recommended to use the complementary ckpool code as ckproxy stratum proxy (for linux).
Ckpool code is available here: https://bitbucket.org/ckolivas/ckpool

Statistics:
Simple total pool statistics can be found at http://solo.ckpool.org/pool/
Solo.ckpool.org currently only displays minimal per user and per worker information based on btcaddress.
To access this, enter your BTC address at the end of: http://solo.ckpool.org/users/
or your workername at the end of: http://solo.ckpool.org/workers/

Advantages over regular solo mining:
Mining at solo.ckpool.org avoids the overheads of running a full bitcoin node that requires both great storage and bandwidth for optimal performance.
Solo.ckpool.org is extensively connected to high speed low latency bitcoin nodes for rapid block change notification and propagation.
Unlike regular pools, ckpool never mines transaction-free blocks due to its ultra-scaleable code which has miners on both new blocks and transactions concurrently.

How it works:
ckpool automatically takes your bitcoin address and gives you a unique stratum connection mining to your own address.
If you find a block, 98% of the block reward + transaction fees get generated directly at your bitcoin address!
There is no need to worry about passwords, logins, withdrawals, authentication or pool wallet hacks.
You remain anonymous apart from your btc address.
All you need to confirm you are mining to your own address is to examine the coinbase and template sent to you over stratum.
Note that if you do not find a block, you get no reward at all with solo mining.
2% goes to 1PKN98VN2z5gwSGZvGKS2bj8aADZBkyhkZ to operate the pool and contribute to further ckpool code development.

Pool code and pool operated and created by Con Kolivas, creator of cgminer and ckpool.
Pages:
Jump to: