Pages:
Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining 256 blocks solved! - page 54. (Read 87982 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 35
STRAIGHT FORWARD
can you also tell me how to bid correctly? and what's the difference between limit and speed? because sometimes I see the ehs speed lower than the limit does that mean this miner have some hard or software failures?

It seems like most of your recent questions are related to "how to use Nicehash", it would be great if Willi or someone else who uses the platform very often can write a topic explaining how to use the service, it's pretty simple but the fact that you have to ask all these questions suggests that many people struggle to use it but are afraid to ask.

most of the videos related to it are very old unfortunately, and the error I had it has no results on google so, yes that would be perfect if they create it.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
can you also tell me how to bid correctly? and what's the difference between limit and speed? because sometimes I see the ehs speed lower than the limit does that mean this miner have some hard or software failures?

It seems like most of your recent questions are related to "how to use Nicehash", it would be great if Willi or someone else who uses the platform very often can write a topic explaining how to use the service, it's pretty simple but the fact that you have to ask all these questions suggests that many people struggle to use it but are afraid to ask.
STRAIGHT FORWARD
I personally have not found blocks while renting solo on nice hash.  But i have sent a fair amount of btc to my nicehash wallet to try!  I was super lucky to be a member of Willi's block party a few runs ago, when we found a block  Cool.  I think it was 12 people who contributed to the group rental and split the reward.  It was block 780525.   Grin  I have seen several people hit by renting.  You can see if you look back far enough in this thread.  There was a person from russia who only rented 5PH and hit, within the last couple months, but then he posted that due to some virus or malware, someone stole most of his BTC Sad.  Also you can see from past posts that someone renting a huge amount of hashpower hit two blocks, not too long ago.  That person never stepped forward, but they certainly have balls of steel for how much they spent on rental, as was noted above by others.  It paid off though with two blocks!  It is definitely possible.  but it is a gamble.  If your electric rate is too high for home or hosted mining, you are better off just renting on nicehash, in my opinion.  You have to be careful not to overpay on nicehash though.  The mining power goes to the highest bidder, and some people overpay, especially recently.  So you have to bid a reasonable amount, and be patient to wait and get your hashes once the overpriced bids run out.  I would guess that many, if not most, of the 273 solved blocks on the pool are from rentals.

thank you for the response

Activity: 47
Merit: 4
I personally have not found blocks while renting solo on nice hash.  But i have sent a fair amount of btc to my nicehash wallet to try!  I was super lucky to be a member of Willi's block party a few runs ago, when we found a block  Cool.  I think it was 12 people who contributed to the group rental and split the reward.  It was block 780525.   Grin  I have seen several people hit by renting.  You can see if you look back far enough in this thread.  There was a person from russia who only rented 5PH and hit, within the last couple months, but then he posted that due to some virus or malware, someone stole most of his BTC Sad.  Also you can see from past posts that someone renting a huge amount of hashpower hit two blocks, not too long ago.  That person never stepped forward, but they certainly have balls of steel for how much they spent on rental, as was noted above by others.  It paid off though with two blocks!  It is definitely possible.  but it is a gamble.  If your electric rate is too high for home or hosted mining, you are better off just renting on nicehash, in my opinion.  You have to be careful not to overpay on nicehash though.  The mining power goes to the highest bidder, and some people overpay, especially recently.  So you have to bid a reasonable amount, and be patient to wait and get your hashes once the overpriced bids run out.  I would guess that many, if not most, of the 273 solved blocks on the pool are from rentals.
STRAIGHT FORWARD
Oh that is probably it.  If you are lucky, when enough time elapses you will be fine to go ahead with rental, without needing their help.  I accidentally locked my account at one point and reset my password, and I was unable to place orders for a period of time due to password reset, and it wore off automatically and I didn't need to wait to hear back from them.  Good luck!
how is your experience with nh so far, have you got any blocks?
Oh that is probably it.  If you are lucky, when enough time elapses you will be fine to go ahead with rental, without needing their help.  I accidentally locked my account at one point and reset my password, and I was unable to place orders for a period of time due to password reset, and it wore off automatically and I didn't need to wait to hear back from them.  Good luck!
STRAIGHT FORWARD
Hmm, no but there is this page:   https://www.nicehash.com/support/general-help/organizations/organzation-permissions

Are you a member of an "organization" on nice hash?  IF so, the organization owner has to give you permission to place a rental order, according to that page.  If not, then that seems like a strange error to receive and maybe you should just contact nicehash support either way.

i sent them a support ticket but they may take a couple of days to reply

however, i have a feeling that it is because i enabled the 2FA which they website says locks the wallet for 24 hours that might be the reason that not allowing me to use the funds and showing that strange error

will wait to see what they say
Hmm, no but there is this page:   https://www.nicehash.com/support/general-help/organizations/organzation-permissions

Are you a member of an "organization" on nice hash?  IF so, the organization owner has to give you permission to place a rental order, according to that page.  If not, then that seems like a strange error to receive and maybe you should just contact nicehash support either way.
STRAIGHT FORWARD
NiceHashErrorTranslation.CREATING_ORDER_NOT_ALLOWED_FOR_ORGANIZATION

does anyone know this erro
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Too bad, the speed goes down again and no block found. Would have liked to see a new block but maybe something still comes to more hashpower

Cross my finger to the iron balls Miner

{"runtime": 88732291, "lastupdate": 1681251712, "Users": 3507, "Workers": 17032, "Idle": 1272, "Disconnected": 879}
{"hashrate1m": "228P", "hashrate5m": "240P", "hashrate15m": "277P", "hashrate1hr": "334P", "hashrate6hr": "277P", "hashrate1d": "134P", "hashrate7d": "94.9P"}
{"diff": 58.3, "accepted": 27919133267309, "rejected": 43944733654, "bestshare": 28537089808732, "SPS1m": 718.0, "SPS5m": 734.0, "SPS15m": 741.0, "SPS1h": 753.0}
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
numbers change whenever he hits two or three blocks though Wink he succeeded in it on his last run so I guess he has plenty of coins now to try another run  Cool
STRAIGHT FORWARD
Nice, 600PHs hope he/she will find a new block. Interesting to watch …

{"runtime": 88706130, "lastupdate": 1681225551, "Users": 3539, "Workers": 17170, "Idle": 1286, "Disconnected": 1310}
{"hashrate1m": "583P", "hashrate5m": "608P", "hashrate15m": "578P", "hashrate1hr": "406P", "hashrate6hr": "144P", "hashrate1d": "64.3P", "hashrate7d": "84.5P"}
{"diff": 54.1, "accepted": 25903677145120, "rejected": 41498207767, "bestshare": 28537089808732, "SPS1m": 797.0, "SPS5m": 789.0, "SPS15m": 786.0, "SPS1h": 760.0}

that costs around $45000 per 24 hours on nicehash

if someone risks $45,000 to get $190,000 that means the cost of mining 1 bitcoin now is more than 0.5 bitcoin?

because if he do it only for one double difference thats stupid
STRAIGHT FORWARD
NiceHashErrorTranslation.CREATING_ORDER_NOT_ALLOWED_FOR_ORGANIZATION
STRAIGHT FORWARD
I have deposited over 4 digits in my nicehash account but when I try to rent it says; Balance 0.00000000 BTC do I need to move the balance from my wallet to somewhere else to be able to rent?
I send my coins to my Verified Tier0 and 2FA secured nicehash account and can buy hashpower without any problems.

Are your account Verified?
Are your account activated 2FA?

Best regards,
Willi

yes but I think that maybe I had to wait 3 confirmations, now only 2 confirmations on the network
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
I have deposited over 4 digits in my nicehash account but when I try to rent it says; Balance 0.00000000 BTC do I need to move the balance from my wallet to somewhere else to be able to rent?
I send my coins to my Verified Tier0 and 2FA secured nicehash account and can buy hashpower without any problems.

Are your account Verified?
Are your account activated 2FA?

Best regards,
Willi
STRAIGHT FORWARD

cant wait to waste the money with no successful block mined  Grin
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
We have found 10 blocks with nicehash rentals on this ck solo Pool
A complete list of our blocks you can see in each solo topic…

Best regards
Willi
STRAIGHT FORWARD
Yes it cost around 1,5 to 1,8 BTC for 500THs for 24h
But if you find a block you get more than 6 BTC back…
A big gamble game, not possible for my pocket / wallet
But I would also like to do it very much... but not my Liga  Roll Eyes

have you ever hit a block here with low amount? i see you in that thread from 2020 like 3 years is the total solo return for you still more than regular mining?
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Yes it cost around 1,5 to 1,8 BTC for 500THs for 24h
But if you find a block you get more than 6 BTC back…
A big gamble game, not possible for my pocket / wallet
But I would also like to do it very much... but not my Liga  Roll Eyes
STRAIGHT FORWARD
Nice, 600PHs hope he/she will find a new block. Interesting to watch …

{"runtime": 88706130, "lastupdate": 1681225551, "Users": 3539, "Workers": 17170, "Idle": 1286, "Disconnected": 1310}
{"hashrate1m": "583P", "hashrate5m": "608P", "hashrate15m": "578P", "hashrate1hr": "406P", "hashrate6hr": "144P", "hashrate1d": "64.3P", "hashrate7d": "84.5P"}
{"diff": 54.1, "accepted": 25903677145120, "rejected": 41498207767, "bestshare": 28537089808732, "SPS1m": 797.0, "SPS5m": 789.0, "SPS15m": 786.0, "SPS1h": 760.0}

that costs around $45000 per 24 hours on nicehash
Pages:
Jump to: